I Am Shepard Fairey, And He Is Me!

Today at Reichwing website Big Hollywood there is an article calling the peoples artist and the man who has inspired us all, Shepard Fairey, a liar and thief. You say liar and thief, we say Prog.

In the comment section I followed a link to Art For A Chance which chronicles Fairey's plagiarism. Although I was aware of Shepard drawing inspiration from existing works of propaganda, I was shocked to learn the extent of it.

It appears Shep is no different then some of us here at TPC. He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Examples:

Shepard

Maksim

Since Fairey's work is often featured in art galleries across the country, it begs the question. When will The People's Cube get a gallery showing?

I suppose if we weren't so deadly serious, you might call us humorists.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote: It appears Shep is no different then some of us here at TPC. He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Since Fairey's work is often featured in art galleries across the country, it begs the question. When will The People's Cube get a gallery showing?

Comrades,

The Great Castratetm must now concede, I am a liar and a thief. Most of my art has been redistributed as well. Just a few examples from my Gallery Of Horrorstm
are posted below for your disgust and review.

Alas! There is yet hope for all other TPC liars and thiefs. Rev. Michael Pfleger and Rev. Jesse Jackson have announced they will hear confessions for art thiefs and other criminal acts against The Statetm.

Rev. Michael Pfleger has stated that our Lord and Messiah Obama is a forgiving God. We just come in once a week and seek redemption for all our transgressions. In other words, we can be forgiven for our sins of the past and then commit new ones next week, just come back weekly. A small donation to the Church of Obamunism is all that is required.

Rev. Michael Pfleger has also stated that all transgressions may be forgiven, this includes "unclean" and "impure" thoughts of Janeane Gawdaffolo, Rosie, The Many Titted Empresstm, and Nansky Pelosi.

For those on the opposite aisle of politics this shall also include "dirty" thoughts of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Fox News female Commentators and Anchors, and Commissarka Pinkie.

Sins Of The Great Castratetm

Original Version Raped Version
And the most awful of sins, I raped an already raped version.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Today at Reichwing website Big Hollywood there is an article calling the peoples artist and the man who has inspired us all, Shepard Fairey, a liar and thief. You say liar and thief, we say Prog.
<br>In the comment section I followed a link to Art For A Chance which chronicles Fairey's plagiarism. Although I was aware of Shepard drawing inspiration from existing works of propaganda, I was shocked to learn the extent of it.

It appears Shep is no different then some of us here at TPC. He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Examples:

Shepard
Image ~
Image Image Image Image
Maksim
Image Image Image Image

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Since Fairey's work is often featured in art galleries across the country, it begs the question. When will The People's Cube get a gallery showing?

Any day NOW!!! Comrade.

I DENOUNCE YOU NEO-KULAKS! You virgins of progressive arts! You freaks of Western standards! You elitist cogs of bourgeois ideals!

I am a REDISTRIBUTOR comrades! A Re-Appropriator! A Re-Educator! And a Redeemer for the downtrodden masses!

This is not thievery, this is the re-appropriation of Found Objects(TM). To assume that any of these objects actually ever belonged to some single original creator is a farce and a lie!!! Nothing has ever been created that would not have come about anyway from somewhere else.... sometime.... somehow. Nevermind when and how, just KNOW it would have happened, it's the course of nature and no one can alter it, well except his O'liness.

So praise Lenin! Praise the progressive arts of un-objectifying otherness, if it "belongs" to someone else, you own it tooo!!!!!

Redistribute On Comrades!

Comrades Maksim and Infidel,

You are most equal, and have really outdone yourself.

Don't the MTE, Nanski, and Miss Resentment just look adorable! Adorable!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote: It appears Shep is no different then some of us here at TPC. He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Father Pfleger is asking all Liars, Thiefs, and Fornicators to step forward. To step forward and show us your warez CONFESS YOUR SINS. Where is the facilitator of this gross Obamination website? Where is the ring leader of this Den of Thiefs and Liars. The one to be held accountable for this Pit of Vipers?

Failure to confess your sins will result in eternal damnation (or an eternity of his sermons).

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Superkommissar Maksim wrote: He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Comrade!?

Don't you know....

One man's plagerizing hack is another mans Ar-teeest

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
Superkommissar Maksim wrote: He's not an artist at all, like me he's just a hack. Or are we all artists now?

Comrade!?

Don't you know....

One man's plagerizing hack is another mans Ar-teeest

These crimes rise to the highest levels of our government!

Reiuxcat wrote:Guilty

In the Progressive Court of Opiniontm those accused, or those that confess, must prove one's guilt.

Infidel Castrate wrote:

Comrade!?

Don't you know.... One man's plagerizing hack is another mans Ar-teeest

Again, these are not crimes Comrade Castration, WE ARE ALL PROGRESSIVE ARTISTS NOW!

What's yours is mine and what's mine was never mine to begin with, for someone else could have made it theirs without me ever existing... So keep your Eurocentric criminal code to yourself! You may be suffering from neo-kulak individualistic principles, but WE have The Principal™ in office now.... the supreme ruler of Maybe™!!!

Red Rooster wrote:
Infidel Castrate wrote:
Comrade!?

Don't you know.... One man's plagerizing hack is another mans Ar-teeest

Again, these are not crimes Comrade Castration, WE ARE ALL PROGRESSIVE ARTISTS NOW!

What's yours is mine and what's mine was never mine to begin with, for someone else could have made it theirs without me ever existing... So keep your Eurocentric criminal code to yourself! You may be suffering from neo-kulak individualistic principles, but WE have The Principal™ in office now.... the supreme ruler of Maybe™!!!

I concede on your point Rooster, since the Transformation of our country your statement makes perfect sense. We can get Noble Peace Prizes just for Oratory abililty, and no real accomplishments, so this progressive thought of yours falls right in line. I wonder though ... if I "recycle" art isn't that eco-friendly?

That's right Comrade, as our new Circle's Of Life Czar™, Raum Emmanual Goldstein, has so Caringly™ pointed out elsewhere: So is it with recyclables such as cans, bottles, and paper; as it is with body parts, private property, and yes... Art™.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle... NOW!!!