I am Shocked! Shocked, that Terrorists would Attack Sweden

Comrades,

What has the world come too. Terrorists have attacked Sweden. How can this be? Sweden, of all places, where the natives are most tolerant of Mooslims, leaving no Joos to feel safe.

Our favorite model of progressive thinking and lifestyle, Dear Sweden has been attacked by freedom fighters? What do they have against Sweden? Sweden is a haven for Mooslims, not a place to attack.

Here is an article about it. The author was just as shocked as I am. Of course, you already know about it. It's all over the news.

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101213/ap ... den_terror

Can't we all get along?

Note to self: Find a Swedish Mooslim Pen Pal and make friends with him. We must get to the bottom of this.

Leninka, there can not be for the blaming of any of my country peoples. It is seeming to me you have been for the forgetting of the Golden Rule: It is all Bush's fault.

Pippi.jpg

Leninka .........

Maybe they terrorists don't like Sweden because Pippi Longstocking was trying to copy
your look over forty years ago ! I know that'd torque me out somethin' fierce.

Or perhaps one of them heard " Dancing Queen " once to often over the years.........

I've got it .

VOLVO'S !

They'll stir up Islamic resentment every time.

Yeah those damn Swedes had it coming. Did you know the military used ABBA tapes during enhanced interrogations? And then there's a rumor that the Swedes were putting ground pork in their meatballs, how's a good mooslim to be knowing? The last straw was when Bin Laden bought some Ikea furniture for his cave and there was hardware missing.

Comrade W. ....... Your ideas about this Swedish terrorist attack are quite plausible....especially those missing IKEA parts. Gotta' make a special run to the hardware store..... anger builds to the breaking point......... you know how it goes.

Maybe they were displeased with the flavor of their last Gevalia coffee shipment.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Leninka, there can not be for the blaming of any of my country peoples. It is seeming to me you have been for the forgetting of the Golden Rule: It is all Bush's fault.

Comrades, we've been caught a little off guard here and are failing to regurgitate the standard, state approved nonsense enlighten the public:
"Islam is peaceful. We mustn't let the acts of a lone extremist influence or distort our views of Islam."
There, I feel better already.

Speaking of Swedish Meatballs, that heretical Minneesota Joo, Andrew Zimmern from the travel channel invited chefs from all over the world to his Holiday party, and among them was a little old lady named Margy who made a most un-Kosher meal: Swedish Meatballs.

But I digress. Yes, Comrade Krasnodor, Leninka Wendy's Hamburger Hair Envy is a good possibility. After all, how exactly do you get a veil over that? In the mind of the Mooslim, it does not compute.

And of Course, Mrs Al Czarweary is korrect. All Mooslim attacks are the doing of the Bush. No one hates the Bush like the Mooslim. Because as Comrade Blogonov states: Islam is a Peaceful religion.

Those damn Austrian's are next, just listen to the Islamophobic hate this Austrian pol is spewing to the peace loving mooslim Turkish ambassador...

I'm neither confirming or denying this is in fact Comrade Grigori on an unauthorized hashish binge...

https://video.google.com/videoplay?doci ... 7774914303#

Rumor has it, that's actually Mrs. Al on the bench in the opening minutes prior to converting to Islam... now we know why she converted...

just sayin...

That Mrs. Al has all the best stuff and her delivery service is next to none:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxT95z ... re=related

Not that I would know of such things.

Comrade Lenika,

One of the advantages to that strategy is you never know when or where. Logic is not involved, subjective judgements are. There is great difficulty in determining your enemies feelings.

Grigori E.R. wrote:That Mrs. Al has all the best stuff and her delivery service is next to none:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxT95z ... re=related

Not that I would know of such things.

At 0:07 I realized this was the best thing I ever had seen't.

EVER.

Maybe Misha ran away to Turkey and joined a dance troup.

Leninka,
Please forgive interruption by me, who is Krasnodar,wishing to be speaking to you and asking about things I do not know about. What is this " Misha " who I am much hearing about here ?

Hamam? Looks like Mrs. Al introducing the under wives.

(You should see what they do after the dance routine)

Comrade Krasnodor,

Mrs Al has been pining for Misha. Mrs Al, would you please explain to Krasnodor who is this Misha person? Misha is Mrs Al's youngest underwife, and most troublesome. Am I korrect, Mrs Al?

Comrade Buffoon, I am not for the sitting on park benches so you are for mistaken. Though I must be for saying the movements of the young man are not dissimilar to what I have seen when the mens are of partaking of good production of the CPPP.

Grigori, you should not be of the shy type when being for the acknowledgement of watching the underwives practice for the dancing competition. It is of common knowing that they are in need of such things as they would be for getting into the boredom otherwise and when they are in the boredom state so much of the troubles they are then for making on me. Also, so many of the underwives are for telling me you are very good with the judging as you are most genteel when you are for showing them new moves. I have never been for knowing you are dancer, too!

Conrade Krasnodor is for wanting to know of Misha.

But Leninka, he is not for being underwife!!! Husband of Mrs Al Czrweary... that is me... does not like for the playing of the mens. You are for knowing he is always most interesting in the recruitment of the young boys as he is for saying they are most teachable. Husband may be many things, but he is always good for looking at his needs of the childrens.

Misha is so much of the good kind of mens for someone like me who has husband who is of the most busy kind as he is the number two of the Osama been Laidon, and being a number two, he is never in home cave long enough to be for helping with so much of the repairing and men jobs that are for needing.

Krasnodor, Misha is good handy man of my household. He is good for so many of the jobs and even when I am to have so much of the headaching from so many of the underwives he will be for taking care to keep so many of them from out of my sight and hearing. How he is for controlling so many of the underwives I have yet to know, but I do not care even to know such things as long as they are out of my way and keeping quiet.

Misha is also good friend to Fraulein Pulloskies and he is often seen helping behind her in beet field mostly when she is bending over and picking up the many beets. Misha is also friendly to whoever is in need of servicing as he is very handy man of the handymens. Leninka, has not Misha been of servicing for you? And he has been for coming home. Here he is now... .
Misha.jpg

As the great philosopher comrade Red Green of Possum Lodge in Canuckistan noted "If women don't find you attractive, at least they'll find you handy."

WHAAATT!! That's Misha? He told me his name was Lawrence, and that he is the great nephew of Lawrence of Arabia. Men!

Leninka, did he try to show you his "little Larry?"

Did you say "little?" I didn't see any one little.

One would think with so many attentive ladies one of you would mend the poor saps zipper!

Kagan Is Hetero.jpg

Sorry Mrs Al...

I don't do windows and I don't do zippers.