I DEMAND A SHOW TRIAL!

Rooster, I find this very disturbing: A picture of you hovering over a bucket of cats being hacked up, no doubt for the delectation of a certain George W. Bush who was well known for his enjoyment of eating kittens.

I want the truth, Rooster: Are you the official catmonger for the hated Bush?

P.S. I've always wanted to try coq au vin.

But I must thank you for for having your humanoid clean up that mess General Mealy Mouth, I hate when those damn chicken proles get out of line, now the Commissarka can have her golden plate of
coq au vin

Just to remind the weak-minded, this is a show trial of Pupovich here...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comrade General, A new thread for said Marshal Pupovich show trial would be most appropriate. -Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commissarka Pinkie, wonderful to see you again. I am most pleased you have had another opportunity to voice your growing list of grievances against the Marshall.

Additional evidence presented as Exhibit 2: tainted pet food (yes, there was even a Rooster Chow variant). The lead poisoning explains a lot, doesn't it?

Comrade General, It is nice to see your return, since your departure many new comrades have joined our ranks. The foul ones are a necessity, just as your holy pompousness is. You must expect after such a long absence that your loyalty to The Party™ be in question. For all we know you consorted with the Bu$hitler at his Crawford Ranch to infiltrate The Party™ and send state secrets lies to The House That Rush Built™. In the interim welcome back to The Cube!

-
Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Rooster, I find this very disturbing: A picture of you hovering over a bucket of cats being hacked up, no doubt for the delectation of a certain George W. Bush who was well known for his enjoyment of eating kittens.

I want the truth, Rooster: Are you the official catmonger for the hated Bush?

P.S. I've always wanted to try coq au vin.

Indeed.

Comrades,

I was merely spying on the evil Bu$hitler....

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: I want the truth, Rooster: Are you the official catmonger for the hated Bush?

Absolutely not, we at The Wombat Factory™ have kitty kat friends in high places...

...it is cunning house cats whom we have been trained to protect our coup from. Many eggs depend on it. The future of The Party™ depends on the astute protection of our services.

Now confess your loyalties Mousey-Tounge, or look forward to the lashing by our furry friends.

I also denounce Marshal Pupovich for wastefully discarding his Party™ issued toaster in favor of this decadent Doggie Lover Doll.

Dear Lenin, yet more imperialist ThoughtCrime™ seeping into my beloved Party, trying to hamper the good work we have began. Clearly the work of some Bush holdouts. I had presumed that the good Comrade Colonel was above such shenanigans, but perhaps I was wrong. Now he has even confused my dear Comrade Pinkie who appears to have forgotten that it was I that did give her a promotion, not these bottom dwelling neo cons being abetted by our AWOL General MouseyTongue, whose puppy envy is all too welll known. Commissarka, think of this, are you trying to imply that our Dear Leader Red Square could have been in error when he in his infinite wisdom promoted me? Now it you think I have risen too far in the ranks, imagine the heights I will obtain at the conclusion of yet another Show Trial? Yet if I can be of good service to the Party by volunteering to be tried yet again, then of course I am more than willing, knowing that my star will shine even more brighter than ever at the foreordained conclusion. But I must say that there are so many others that are far more deserving than moi. In fact Commissarka, perhaps if you would choose to submit to the Party's will for once and undergo a Show Trial, then you would finish with a promotion. Think on this Commissarka, how many times have I agreed 100% that you were due for a promotion? But you have to learn to think outside the defendant's box so to speak. I could of course start denouncing so many others for ThoughtCrime™. slothfulness, or just for fun, but how I ask would that move our progressive world forward?

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comrade General, It is nice to see your return, since your departure many new comrades have joined our ranks. The foul ones are a necessity, just as your holy pompousness is. You must expect after such a long absence that your loyalty to The Party™ be in question. For all we know you consorted with the Bu$hitler at his Crawford Ranch to infiltrate The Party™ and send state secrets lies to The House That Rush Built™. In the interim welcome back to The Cube!

-
Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys

The Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys TM must not be ignored. I have too much vested interest in maintaining my steady supply of SMTs. I will take this to a new thread here: http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewt ... 1022#71022 and appeal to Commissarka Pinkie to appoint a Special Prosecutor to conduct a proper show trial in the venue of her choice.

All in the glorious hope of Next Tuesday!

Comrades, comrades. I have bones to pick with both the Marshal and The General, which is why I am going to wait for a clear loser in this case.

Military aid. Or rather the lack of it. I ask Pupovich for AK-47's and he sends me AK-47's all right. AIRSOFT AK 47's. Do you know how hard it is to redistribute wealth for The Revolution(TM) with an AIRSOFT GUN? Why the last time, the cops were laughing so hard they just sent us home, instead of allowing us to fulfill our redistribution contract with ACORN.

And General Mousey-Tongue... I ask him for explosives and he sends me SPARKLERS! Obama Damned SPARKLERS! Do you know how many of those things you have to tape together to make even a crude sparkler bomb? MORE THAN HE SENT ME THAT'S FOR SURE.

Airsoft and Sparklers. Yeah, that's what these two "comrades" think of my Red Guards. One of them is going to go down, and I'll get to pick over the remains.