I DENOUNCE ALL WORDLESS YOUTUBE POSTERS!

Elliott, were you around with Dear Pinkie informed us of some writing that Rosie had done? It's just wonderful stuff. She said that she was in bed with Kelly and the bed felt wet. She wondered if she'd wet the bed or if Kelly had. But no. She went to stand on the balcony of her second-floor bedroom, naked, to let the wind dry off her sweat, which was dripping down on the people below.

I've taken that image to bed many times and it has always screwed up entirely any attempt I might have made at conversion.

Theo, you should've moved to Russia when you had the chance...

"We have no gay people in Russia — there are homosexuals but they are not allowed to be gay about it. The punishment is seven years locked in prison with other men and there is a three-year waiting list for that."

Oddly enough I've read <a href=">. It's a joke about being gay in prison. That's punishment?

Yes, it very much is.

I believe that President Ahbeenafuckingjerk of Iran takes a similar stance. In fact the Brits have started releasing pirates that they catch, fearing that if they imprison them, they'll be accorded absurd human rights.

But there are 16-year-old gays boys in Britain who are forcibly being repatriated to Saudia Arabia and Iran, where they will most likely be killed.

Ah. Just when did the British Lion become a spitting, half-blind alley cat?

Ah, perhaps so. But there was the splendid interlude of Baroness Thatcher.

But then compare the Brits to Les Froggies. Many of the comrades will have seen this, but I post it for the sheer joy of it.

Since you mention it, dear Commissar, you know, about Baroness Thatcher, and all, and the Froggies! Whattabout Shirley Sharrod, pronounced Charade, in French, of course. Coincidence? I don't think so! I share your joy! Ha!

Pamalinski, I do feel Shirley Sharrod's pain. She will have of course to be eliminated, because she will be an embarrassment to Dear O'Leader. Who peed his panties thinking that she might be on Fox.

(Do you think that every time Dear O'Leader pees his panties, Miss Uppity gets a vacation in Spain? Perhaps Dear O'Leader ought to ask for advice from Kobe Bryant. Because Kobe doesn't have nearly all of Dear O'Leader's loot--the US Treasury--but because he had to make it and it hurt him a lot.)

I feel her pain, as well, Theo. Really, I do! But, under the bus she must go!

You bring up an excellent point regarding the cause and effect relationship between O's piss and Michelle's vacations. Something to be pondered. Optics are a real issue here. And, it doesn't look so good.

Speaking for other members of the collective, I know I am not alone in hoping that Dear O'Leader starts to make a shift from peeing to pooping in his pants. The proletariat could do with such exemplary leadership that reminds them of that from whence all grows. Live video footage of such a bold statement would be educational, inspirational, and nourishing.

"In the Obama Whitehouse, we know what is Job #1. Just look!"

Comrade Tovarich!
I do believe you have come up with the perfect algorithm! What's more, you have managed to reduce it to lowest terms! Something all progs can actually understand! Stunning achievement!
Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khwarizmi would be so proud!
Could this guy Mohammed be Al Gore's ancestor? Naaah, maybe that is a bit of a stretch.

Dear Commissar Theocritus!

After perusing the link you provided about French military history, I must say, while all were quite amusing, this is one of my favorites! I have a "thing" about singers who sing with an inherent tremolo! Including Edith Piaf! So there!

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

Or, better still, the quote from last week's Wall Street Journal: "They're there when they need you."

Thanks so much for this link. Truly enjoyable! Have forwarded to many!

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Ah. Just when did the British Lion become a spitting, half-blind alley cat?

January 1965...er...roundabout....Wait a minute! I do remember the Falklands! Once again the French did what...ahh..Exocet something or other...oh, it was so long ago but seems like yesterday...scrambled eggs, baby how I love your legs.

Where were we?

Dear Laika, with all the acronyms flying around these days, things can be quite confusing! But, do you recall FUNEMNX? (Just trying to help)

Comrade Whoopie! And Commissar Theocritus!

<Theo, you should've moved to Russia when you had the chance...

"We have no gay people in Russia — there are homosexuals but they are not allowed to be gay about it. The punishment is seven years locked in prison with other men and there is a three-year waiting list for that.">

I'd like to provide you with this link, Theo, in case you might need some additional options. The music they provided was astonishing, in my opinion, very abstract and lovely, very tight harmonies, on par with, say, Stravinsky, or perhaps Hindemith. It is the glorious Bulgarian Women's Chorus. (only girls know how to talk Turkey!)

https://www.ilike.com/artist/Le+Mystere ... res+Vol.+2
I recommend this wonderful romp!

For starters, I'd recommend the 4th tune on the list!

A fairly famous orchestral conductor friend of mine, after hearing it and loving it, said, "Can't tell the difference between the men and the women, they all have facial hair! But, the music is wonderful!

I was walking down to hallway and heard all this chatter.

So I cracked the door to take a peek.

I decided to sneak away before I became the new subject of threatened denouncements.

A smart man would.

no wordless youtube postings..... I got It!