I denounce Christmas!

My comrades
I only include this poem so that you can know what sort of reactionary drivel you must avoid today. And I definitely do not pray that God will bless you all beyond comprehension and that you will experience his peace.

Follow the star to silent Bethlehem!
The Savior's cry proclaims salvation's dawn.
With “It is finished!” shall begin for us
The future born with Him on Christmas morn.
For us the Lord of Life will conquer death
And fling away the darkness of the tomb
And bring to us, that dare to love, the breath
Of life eternal from the mortal womb.
Creator creature, Father son, Life life,
Love love becomes, and wins a mother's smile,
And wins our freedom from the age-long strife
Of light with dark, of truthfulness with guile,
Of right with wrong, of joy with misery,
Of life with death. This day the world is free!

Thank you Comrade Obamugabe,

It is good that we be on our toes to avoid being exposed to such tasteless drivel such as this so called poem.

We have more important to celebrate such as our glorious health care reform bill passing! I know you are proud as an African lion now that we will soon have a system that will look just yours!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Thank you Comrade Obamugabe,

It is good that we be on our toes to avoid being exposed to such tasteless drivel such as this so called poem.

We have more important to celebrate such as our glorious health care reform bill passing! I know you are proud as an African lion now that we will soon have a system that will look just yours!

Comrade Snookums

What you have posted here is a photo of my own personal ambulance. The proletariat has no need for such extravagance. It is a well known fact that Party members should have more equal access to health services than the unwashed masses.

So please not get your hopes too high, unless of course you are at least a very equal member of the Politburo .

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Bumping this thread to the top, because of the date.
Last edited by Comrade Whoopie on 12/24/2010, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Made topic sticky

Let me take a moment out of character to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Many thanks to all the loyal readers as well as the writers and graphic artists. Thanks to the Inner Party who work behind the scenes to keep the Cube rolling…

And of course, thank you Red Square for making all of this possible.

Now for some music to set the mood…

(My goodness, I haven't heard such applause since Red Square gave the opening address at the last Party Congress)

Is this not what Dear Leader has done?

Substitute "military" for Yule Tide! Prog off: Whoopie: Same to you with knobs on! Prog on:

You think you've got it bad comrade Obamugabe? We got a fresh covering of snow (about 15 centimeters (6 inches)) and while I'm out there happily shoveling for The Common Good, I get these bourgeois and annoying of neighbors coming round saying "Merry Christmas" to my face. Can they not see I have work to do?! Well, I'm in for now, and maybe I can turn on the TV and find some non-special day station and have my mind relax.

Wikipedia wrote:Yul Brynner (Russian: Юлий Борисович Бринер, Julij Borisovič Briner; July 11, 1920 – October 10, 1985)[1] was a Russian-born actor of stage and film.

Comrade Whoopie

I second your sentiments. The People's Cube is my alternative to anti psychotic drugs.

And I can say that in or out of character.

Merry Christmas, Happy (late) Hanukkah, and a healthy New Year to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9OkjVd ... re=related

Holy crap! I've got a boner after seeing the video! I better go outside the barrack and start transplanting beets.

Another video - dedicated to all the feline members of our vast collective!

Santa Stalin.jpg
See ? Just about anyone can wish you a Merry Christmas.

New Paradigm wrote:Merry Christmas, Happy (late) Hanukkah, and a healthy New Year to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9OkjVd ... re=related
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
In the annals of Presidential Christmas Greetings, you cannot and will not find one more depressing, downbeat, dull, lackluster, hopeless, demoralizing, weak, sad, pitiful, woeful, wimpish...did I say "sad"?...Yes, saddest Greetings ever.

Comrade Laika..... No need to " sugar coat " your appraisal of Dear Leader's greetings !

Most Agitated Dictator Obamugabe, At my last Endowment For The Arts meeting it was proclaimed that federal tax payer funding would be pulled if said "poetry" did not include the word Nantucket and reference gay ugly bumpins...

The local Justice O' the Peace should be able to clear this up...

Comrade Whoopie, Your non-mooslimical interlude has rendered me mooslimic flacidus intertudanal!

Translation: I had to undo your gay merriment with this-

Most Spacy Laika,
(have we done been properly intro'd?). You left out Impeachable Black Racist Commie Sum'bitchin' My Pussy Hurts Traitor Who Should Be Knitting Socks With The Other Sissy Bitches In Prison<---

Dearest Dearest Lumberjack and Krasnodar, absent your efforts, where would the Cube be?

Aw shucks Frau, I see you left me a gift on my desk (you really shouldn't have). Imagine my surprise when I opened it...

snake-bites-face.jpg
Not to be outdone I got you a gift too. Hope you like it.

Hoover.jpg
(btw: the carpet in Red Square's office needs to be vacuumed)

I inserted a video in the OP. If you watched it, report to your nearest gulag immediately!

Glorious News!

Seems old racist fat boy is in a heap of trouble.

RACISSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!! I bet he eats at KFC too!

Merry MarX's-Ass Comrades!
(his donkey was in the manger too you know...)

Sign_Danger_Christmas.gif
(A Comrade Cube, Cube Classik)

RACISSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!! I bet he eats at KFC too!

Now calm down there, oh beaked one. No need to work yourself into a tizzy and torture yourself over this during our non-denominational, winter solstice, non-gender specific festivities. Well deal with this Santa's racist transgression soon enough.

As a matter of fact speaking of tortureof calming you down......How about a little "Chicken Dance" complete with lessons on how to do it to get you and the rest of the Comrades back in the festive mood? C'mon Comrades grab a partner and "bust a move"!!!!!!

Commodore!

That was some jig, and thanks to your glorious naval accomplishments (to bad about getting caught running the drugs, eh?) many dancing fish will now have a home... er... refuse eco-kind dispensary substitute reef.

Thanks to your work on the oceans in creating environmental substitute habitats for higher creatures and sport diving, I think soon rape victims may merely be called unwilling sperm recipients.

Excellent work Commodore!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:In the annals of Presidential Christmas Greetings, you cannot and will not find one more depressing, downbeat, dull, lackluster, hopeless, demoralizing, weak, sad, pitiful, woeful, wimpish...did I say "sad"?...Yes, saddest Greetings ever.

I think he's trying to capture the spirit of FDR, the depression, and WWII in that one. The Democratic party glory days. Didn't work. Obama still looks like a corndog and fries at a steak dinner price.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Felice Navidad to all at the glorious Cube. Now I'm going to whip up some Marxmas magic and flog a few proles who dared not show up for duty!

Image Merry Christmas everyone here at the Cube. It's been an interesting year and 2011 promises to be as well. Have fun tomorrow, returning gifts and cleaning up from the festivities. May God bless and watch over all of us.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Aw shucks Frau, I see you left me a gift on my desk (you really shouldn't have). Imagine my surprise when I opened it...
Not to be outdone I got you a gift too. Hope you like it.

Hoover.jpg
(btw: the carpet in Red Square's office needs to be vacuumed)

(mumble mumble) You can take that vacuumer and shove ****** in Red Square's office, Mr. W!! Do I look like a lowly prole maid to you?! Which reminds me, the next time I find your underwear and socks strewn over and around the Peoples latrine, you will be looking for a new ax!!

I must say, Comrade Jack, Yule looks most festive!