I DENOUNCE COMRADE WHINNY (A.K.A. WHINNY DA PBUH)

Comrades, Proles, Party Elite,

Call forth the Collective Cthulhu! Here is the shocking truth of a traitor among us. We have intercepted secret party correspondence between one Comrade Whinny (A.K.A Whinny Da PBUH) and the evil kapitalist Donald "The Wired, You're Fired Kulak" Trump. I fear releasing this chilling correspondence will only incite a hate crime against out MTE and her interests in 2012, so I am withholding the correspondence until further clearance from The Politburo... but I thought you might all be interested in the photo....
~
Whinny-Da-PBUH.gif

What exactly is going on here "Comrade" Whinny? Is that a Donald Trump wig you are wearing? How interesting how you changed your name from the faithful Whinny Da PBUH recently to "Comrade" Whinny..... Hmmm.... We must purge this traitor immediately! Council, Judge, Fifth Red Light District Apparatchiks...

I DEMAND A SHOW TRIAL!!!!

I offer my services to provide consessions collective with popcorn and drinks

I will need to ponder this (after Groucho provides food and drink), but I am thinking Comrade Whinny might require the death penalty .. an extended long stay at the Peoples Gulag and daily indoctrinations studies at Jiffy-Lobo. That hair is unaccepted even on a corpse.

And see Comarde, how well you will fit in with out other lovely residence in a newly renovated gulag.

gulag.PNG

this would be your room, with plenty of fresh air available. Nothing to fear.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:O goody, another show trial.

and it appears to me, that you dear comrade, might be next.

prison bars.jpg

I heard through the Peoples Rumor Mill ™ that you have been cavorting with Rethuglicans?! This updated, accurate photo, makes me us want to spit!

coulter w.jpg

From the photo it appears that Shameless was trying 1] to demonstrate she sucks big time 2] show the Grand Canyon Expanse of her pie hole.

Be that as it may, let the trial start [pass the creme pie]

I THINK I... WE SHOULD JUST PRONOUNCE HIM GUILTY SINCE HE IS NOT SHOWING TO DEFEND HIMSELF, WHICH IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF GUILT OF SOMETHING OR ANOTHER!

judge frau.jpg

Comrade Fraulein,

You are the judge of proceeding with these proceedings. A Firing Squad is on standby call!There is prima facia evidence that he has contributed to the carbon footprint problem everywhere he has gone. [Oh the enviormentalism]

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Fraulein,

You are the judge of proceeding with these proceedings. A Firing Squad is on standby call!There is prima facia evidence that he has contributed to the carbon footprint problem everywhere he has gone. [Oh the enviormentalism]

and here is more evidence against him! Behold these footprints I found!! Carbon everywhere!
footp.jpg

Ah....How wonderful! I am back just in time for a Show Trial! And just think, for once, I won't be the one on trial! Cest la vie.... maybe next time.

Just where is our victim....er....defendant?

Oh, what happiness he/she/it must feel right now! There is nothing more invigorating than having a chance to prove one's party loyalty than a show trial!

Comrades,
For the record please, it has never been made clear the pronunciation of this comrade's name. Does sound like Winknee, or the constant complaining of
WHINEy. America loves a Whiner, or George C. Scott thinks so!

There was some talk of using a French execution device after the trial.
I do prefer the flat bladed Scottish Maiden myself, the effectiveness is enhanced by the addition of a 75 bag to the blade just prior to drop.
It is a bag of grain making it more enviornmentally friendly.

My buddy the Mini-me Trump Pooh Bear Card welcome wagon is on Trial mere hours after his welcoming me to this pleasant nick of the woods...... I almost feel as though I should say a little something in his defense.....

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
General Confusion wrote:Comrade Fraulein,

and here is more evidence against him! Behold these footprints I found!! Carbon everywhere!
The attachment footp.jpg is no longer available

Oh yes, my words of defense..... Fraulin Your Honouress ... is it practical for the Judge to submit evidence that is obviously made up ...... is this a Show Trial or a Circus?
Picture 59.jpg

This prole Whinny should have been rounded up in the last round-up. I guess he slipped past us.

Heyyyy... wadideyedoo?? I'm just a harmless loveable teddy bear! And it's pronounce "WIN-EE" Neigh as in Whinny—for all the unionized publik skooled edu-ma-K-ted proles out there. But seriously, folks. I just got this one thing to say:

180px-Smokey3 copy.jpg

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:O goody, another show trial.

and it appears to me, that you dear comrade, might be next.

prison bars.jpg

I heard through the Peoples Rumor Mill ™ that you have been cavorting with Rethuglicans?! This updated, accurate photo, makes me us want to spit!

coulter w.jpg

What's Comrade Whoopie doing in prison? Or with ANN COULTER?!! I thought this was supposed to be MY show trial and he's hoggin' the show??? NOT FAIR!!!

Could someone pass me the cream pie on a rope..... he wasn't joking.....

Picture 60.jpg

Incoming transmission from Pandora...Digital ID accepted...Good evening Grigori...Proceed

Good heavens, I'm gone for a few days giving GAIA Minister Neytiri some Spiritual Advice and enjoying a little much needed R&R and this? Comrade Whinny a secret agent? At first I did not believe it, but one of my operatives uncovered this:

trump_whinny.jpg

Oh Whinny, how could you? I mean that...sigh..., that Trump is a monster. He is the anti-Christ in a ten thousand dollar suit. Given the chance he will END OUR WORLD!

Comrade Whinny wrote:
What's Comrade Whoopie doing in prison? Or with ANN COULTER?!! I thought this was supposed to be MY show trial and he's hoggin' the show??? NOT FAIR!!!

Ha! You're funny. I'm gonna miss you.

Whinny hang.jpg
And so will your cat...

Heyyyy, something's not right about the picture, Whoopie. How come you got me with a bunch of Jihadists? And those aren't my feet that cat's playin' with. That's Joe "The Human Gaffe Machine" Bite-me floatin' on promises and hot air.

And who's this... "Donald" guy anyway? You really believe I would actually know someone with funky hair like that? Why, I'll let you know that they guy FIRED me!!! Yes he did!!!

Couldn't have done it with out me—in a pig's eye! If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have anyone to fire!!! Think about that one! *sniff*

Not surprisingly, Comrade Whinny is attracted to Mama Grizzlies, and even hibernated with one of them.

Whinny, was it Palin or Bachmann?

I can't see much of what is going on from my hole, but I can certainly hear that this Trial has hit a turner moment into overdrive.

The charges of his past addictions, inclination to burn some to a crispy toast, and fetish for the eye of the tiger had been predicted for a long time. Leninka was correct in stating;

"This prole Whinny should have been rounded up in the last round-up. I guess he slipped past us."
I'm new here, so I take none of the blame.... I believe Father Prog Plushbottom would want it that way. yOink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_4J7r ... re=related

Cream Pie 'please' ...... and could it be the chilled piece, it's hot in this hole you know.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Not surprisingly, Comrade Whinny is attracted to Mama Grizzlies, and even hibernated with one of them.

Whinny, was it Palin or Bachmann?

That's really L O W Pinkie. Below the belt. (I ain't sayin' *hmph*)

Denial will get you everywhere prole Whinny, but there's something shiny missing from your reprise, I seem to be a little short on rubles for my new Zil and Frauline and Pinkie have informed me of how hurt they have been from your promiscuous ways while scoundreling around with the Donald. Hmmm... I think a certain prole needs to invest in public union pensions and reparations for the lack of choice for those that are FORCED into the worlds oldest profession. Yes, yes, we need to see some INVESTMENTS for The Children and American Indian's (pay no attention to that Neo-Kulak Lumbee tribe) and the inner city youth who escaped the farms for the greener pastures in the inner city... yes, yes, we need to keep those pastures green.

Confess your crimes! Denounce your greedy hateful meanspirited ways so that you can die with a clean conscious as we prop you up at The Wall.

Red Rooster wrote:Denial will get you everywhere prole Whinny, but there's something shiny missing from your reprise, I seem to be a little short on rubles for my new Zil and Frauline and Pinkie have informed me of how hurt they have been from your promiscuous ways while scoundreling around with the Donald. Hmmm... I think a certain prole needs to invest in public union pensions and reparations for the lack of choice for those that are FORCED into the worlds oldest profession. Yes, yes, we need to see some INVESTMENTS for The Children and American Indian's (pay no attention to that Neo-Kulak Lumbee tribe) and the inner city youth who escaped the farms for the greener pastures in the inner city... yes, yes, we need to keep those pastures green.

Confess your crimes! Denounce your greedy hateful meanspirited ways so that you can die with a clean conscious as we prop you up at The Wall.

What is the difference between a Lumbee and a Gumbee?

Picture 62.jpg

Red Rooster wrote:Denial will get you everywhere prole Whinny, but there's something shiny missing from your reprise, I seem to be a little short on rubles for my new Zil and Frauline and Pinkie have informed me of how hurt they have been from your promiscuous ways while scoundreling around with the Donald. Hmmm... I think a certain prole needs to invest in public union pensions and reparations for the lack of choice for those that are FORCED into the worlds oldest profession. Yes, yes, we need to see some INVESTMENTS for The Children and American Indian's (pay no attention to that Neo-Kulak Lumbee tribe) and the inner city youth who escaped the farms for the greener pastures in the inner city... yes, yes, we need to keep those pastures green.

I DENOUNCE these ficticious charges! You have nothing on me I say! I'm clean as the wind-driven snow. I ain't sayin' nuthin' without my team of lawyers!

THE LAW OFFICES OF:

Image DEWEY

Image CHEATAM

Image N. HOWE

And it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is too!

Царевна wrote:Sadly, I must report more evidence. Here is Comrade Whinny harrassing the newly equalized little creatures of the forest:

Heyyyy... that was YOU sneakin' around with that iPhone camera! Whyyy I oughta...

Comrades,

The evidence is piling up, we have footprints, Whinny has feet. Whether they are a perfect match is irrelevant, they are close enough for government work!

Dewy, Cheatam and Howe . . . very impressive. They are the Officially Endorsed Law Firm of the Democrats... along with the Rose Law Firm of course. (so I may assume we will all being receiving our payoff monies very shortly?)

whin payoff.jpg

I'm am giving instructions to my Islamic sidekick Al-Pig-let to make the necessary arrangements. Wait for him.

Comrade Thyme,

Do not look in your hole for more evidence, it is dark, you will require a flashlight and a willing assistant! The latter will be the most hard to find.

May I suggest a proctologist?

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Thyme,

Do not look in your hole for more evidence, it is dark, you will require a flashlight and a willing assistant! The latter will be the most hard to find.

May I suggest a proctologist?

What kind of coach do you propose to be confused one with gun to head and front teeth designed to be looked at by a proctologist?
Listening to your voice is what landed me in this hole in the first place, and still have I yet to taste the cream pie, are you hogging it all? If so, I'd be tempted to approach a superior of this Collective of Most Equals and suggest a Show Trial aimed at you.

Comrade Thyme,

I fiind your attitude most inappropriate!

Perhaps you were not around for the last show trial in which I was a defendant.

Just for your information, I am a Commissar, so you had better set your sights way up the line!

You are new to the cube, so your indiscretion will be ignored, this time.

There are openings at our "reeducation resorts" which are not places intended for vacations.

Welcome to the Cube!Pass the [complainer] comrade some cream pie, please!
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/14/2011, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: pie

I fiind your attitude most inappropriate!

Perhaps you were not around for the last show trial in which I was a defendant.

Just for your information, I am a Commissar, so you had better set your sights way up the line!

You are new to the cube, so your indiscretion will be ignored, this time.

There are openings at our "reeducation resorts" which are not places intended for vacations.

Welcome to the Cube!

Well (deep subject),
Tank-You berry much for the welcome 'Commissar'....
Now, about the Cream Pie, does it come with Tea at this Party?
I'm so hungry and thirsty that i am seeing ElFranken flying dolphins over this hole.....
Picture 69.jpg

Whinny the look of guilt on your face belies your denials. Confess, liar, confess! Spare us the need to concoct more evidence and perhaps we'll show you mercy.

(Unlikely, but there's a first time for everything)

vinnie1.jpg

Comrade Thyme,

Your visions may be the result of drug over dose or withdrawls.

The pie does come with drinks, do you think we are uncivilized?There is no need to put commissar in quotes, for if I used that out without the approval of Red Square I would be missing in action in short order.You must be cautious, there are many commissars who do not included in their title. The next one may not be as magnanimous as myself.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/14/2011, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Political Correctness

Comrade Whinny,

Fair warning:

The charges against you are serious, and the evidence of your complicity is mounting daily.

Try not to exacerbate the situation with a phony baloney defense.

Most gulags have rules against exacerbating in public or in the courtroom.

The judge may or may not look upon you favorably.

Remember where you are and what got you here!
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/14/2011, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: additional evidence

As People's Computer Professional and familiar with flowchartings and diagrammatics, I, R.O.C.K., am now embarking upon New Large Project of flowcharting all Denouncements. As well as denouncements of denouncements. And denouncements of those denouncements. And denouncements of people making denouncements of denouncements.

In fact, I denounce flowchart before it is even made.

But starting it anyway. Will be ready Next Tuesday.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Whinny the look of guilt on your face belies your denials. Confess, liar, confess! Spare us the need to concoct more evidence and perhaps we'll show you mercy.

(Unlikely, but there's a first time for everything)

vinnie1.jpg

Comrade Whoopie,

What you mistakenly take for a "look of guilt" is really the look I give peeping toms who happen to surprise me with iPhone cameras!!!

Mercy? BAH! I want MONEY! LOTS OF MONEY!

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Whinny,

Fair warning:

The charges against you are serious, and the evidence of your complicity is mounting daily.

Try not to exacerbate the situation with a phony baloney defense.

Most gulags have rules against exacerbating in public or in the courtroom.

The judge may or may not look upon you favorably.

Remember where you are and what got you here!

Gen'ral,

The only warning that's "fair" is one that's equal and my 'complicity' is rather frisky... so it should come as no surprise that it's mounting daily. And masterbating the situation with foney baloney defense is showing guilt where no charges were leveled.

I know the gulag rules, sir, about masterbating in publik and kourtrooms.

And I know why I'm here. It's because I'm a prole shoveling 16 tons. And what do I get? A little bit older and a'deeper in debt. And what got me here was a limouisine. A Marxist limouisine with a big shovel.

Now, I'll say it one more time:

Gratuitous NaziBear Image Removed. (180px-Smokey3)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Why do these thought criminals make my job so difficult, yet so fulfilling. A Marxist limo, dear Whinny Da Trump, you don't say? We must have missed the dispatch from Sister. You would be wise not to disdain your collective superiors, it's only a leveling of the playing field that they want for you and all the poor suffering proles of the USSA. We are all equal here, but the politics of equality have decided that some must distribute the equalness and that equality is decided at the mercy of your loving government. We do it because we care, it's for your own good and the common good; we must decide whether it is that we must liquidate you from our collective utopia or you become complicit in our dreams for equality. The Future is Ours.

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

I'm all out of pie.... could someone now please lower a Fried Baloney Sandwich , Toasted Bread down on a rope? I ate all the desert, may I now have some meat..... not that All Beef baloney though, it's a little too rich for my needs... the kind with the Pork rendered substance will suffice.

I can't wait to hear what the verdict of this Show Trial will be.

Comrade Whinny,

Posting these obscene posters showing male homo fertility will not help your cause.

Do you have trouble reading polysyllabic words or do you in need glasses?

The word used was exacerbate, the one without the leading M!

I have a handy idea, maybe you could have a friend over then and they will explain the big words to you!

Maybe you're just under a lot of stress because of the situation you're in is quite a trial.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/14/2011, 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: 5th amendment

Oh, for Lenin's sake, Pupovich, will you stop moaning about you not being the one on trial? Just how many show trials must I hold for you. You promenade and prance and the star-chamber jury doesn't touch you. Of course the chief justice is Bruno, which means that you have an advantage from the first. Throw him a cubic zirconium.

ROCK, flowcharting all denouncements is all well and good. But if you want efficiency, use a PERT chart. But being a faithful prog, why should you worry about efficiency? Make your charts, and declare that without your charts children will starve™, the earth will warm 15 degrees and centigrade yet.

All good progs know that you declare victory before your enemies (read responsible people) even know that there is a battle.

The legacy media will help you in this. Especially Katie Couric.

Oh. Damn. I forgot that execrable bitch had been fired.

Ooo, ooo... firing squad! can i play?

(did someone mention pie?)

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:ROCK, flowcharting all denouncements is all well and good. But if you want efficiency, use a PERT chart.
Father Theocritus (may I call you Prog?), as I am sure you are aware, all chartings are equal; I was considering using astrological charting, but would require star cooperation and I therefore decided upon flow. Gantt was close (and equal) second. But I go with flow.

Posting these obscene posters showing male homo fertility will not help your cause.

I have a handy idea, maybe you could have a friend over when and they will explain the big words to you!

Maybe you're just under a lot of stress because of the situation you're in is quite a trial.

No need to get testy here, Gen'ral. Maybe you need to regroup and check your attitude at the nearest Jiffy-Lobo center. Or take a big chug of beet vodka and chill out.

Comrade Whinny wrote:

I have a handy idea, maybe you could have a friend over when and they will explain the big words to you!

No need to get testy here, Gen'ral. Maybe you need to regroup and check your attitude at the nearest Jiffy-Lobo center. Or take a big chug of beet vodka and chill out.

The fight in this GUILTY Trumper I have found most inspirational and uplifting.... now I can go slice my own Bologna hamwhich....

Picture 74.jpg

As well Confused, as far as ;
" and a willing assistant! The latter will be the most hard to find.

May I suggest a proctologist? "

Picture 75.jpg

Any idea what 'could' happen when I do?

Comrade Thyme,

He will help you to find things in that dark hole you were complaining about earlier.
It will be just like an earthquake, you have to get past the first shock and all the after shocks!

It may generate possible pain in the posterior quadrant.

This may solve your problem and ours!

<looks around> My, things change fast. When I was new cubist was taught respect for elders (especially Fraulein who shows many advanced years worthy for respectfulness if for nothing but age).

Now I see Prog baby shows up, not enough postings to stain own diaper with borscht and he shoots off mouth (at Kommisar no less), and gets pie and drinks! Who is babysitter of baby so I can properly denounce such?

New kid is just new, probably still untrainied thought criminal, but his SUPERVISOR is asleep at switch like Amerikkan Air Traffic Controller. Unsatisfactory! (and don't give me any "but he's so cute" nonsensical!) <spits>

I'm still considered new. No title but farmer of beets and puller of weeds,sent to Gulag in first week (With no complaints until now!). Can I use language that would shock a Cossack, then badmouth the Komissar and get desserts and drinks? Nyet. any OTHER new guy? Also Nyet. Image
New Baby Comrade, again welcome, but watch step. As said in Amerikkan cinema filming Spartacus, on assignment to propulsion division of galley ship, Spartacus welcoming speech from union foreman is "Row well, and live." Excusing please. Still are Beets to tend, weeds to pull, marching songs of glory to Dear Leader to memorize...Image and compulsory Arabic classes to attend. Ma'a Salaama, KomradesImage

He will help you to find things in that dark hole you were complaining about earlier.
It will be just like an earthquake, you have to get past the first shock and all the after shocks!

It may generate possible pain in the posterior quadrant.

This may solve your problem and ours!

I suppose it 'could' for me if I took your advice 'literally' , which leads me to almost want to speculate as to why you referred to it as 'POSSIBLY' generating pain...... but that would bring up distasteful memories of Adam Sandler's so-called comedy cd of the 1990's and Pert charts.... so I shall leave the confusion to the expert who road it to the rank of Gen'ral.

Pert Charts? Comrade Huckleberry, in your past history before joining Cube were you also trained in operational process management? I am also for attempting to apply such modern scientifical methods to farming of beets...

Tovarichi wrote:Pert Charts? Comrade Huckleberry, in your past history before joining Cube were you also trained in operational process management? I am also for attempting to apply such modern scientifical methods to farming of beets...
Comrade Tovarichi, I giving many thanks to your welcome as well as dutiful workings within the collective beet fields, no Tovarichi = no Vodka.
PERT Charts were unknown to me until Father Theo Prog mentioned them a few posts ago, as until such time I was only aware of it as a shampoo, but I digress, after all there is evidence to formulate against this GUILTY Whinny and I am not one to want to draw attention to myself so early in my Cubists' being. Gulag is not a place I want to ever visit, let alone to be sent there.
Indeed though, some have certainly been posting here for many years, and I for one give them all the credit in the world for their time and efforts are truly coming together at High Speed Rail's pace to lead the USSA into the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

<oops. clears throat> Attention Cubical Peoples...Please to disregard all prior mentionings of any previosly learned knowlege of Operational Process Managment and personal knowlege of Pert Charts by myself. Spasebo.

OOOH look, dandilions coming up again--where is shovel?

Incoming transmission from Pandora...Digital ID accepted...Good evening Grigori...Proceed

Are we having fun Comrades? The People's business is waiting. Stalin help me, what am I to do with these youngsters? Anyway, I'd like to get back to the business at hand. My operatives have been out searching for evidence in Comrade Whinny's defense. My gal Halina in New York took this:

whinny_ivanka.jpg

Surely there can be no harm with a Comrade doing a little moonlighting as Chauffeur?

Astonishing. Comrade Winny gets to stare into New York cleavage and gets paid to do so on Party time? My collective should be so equal some day!!!

I think we need a dance break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRjBbW ... re=related

Comrade Whinny sure can dance! Well done Comrade.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Incoming transmission from Pandora...Digital ID accepted...Good evening Grigori...Proceed

Are we having fun Comrades? The People's business is waiting. Stalin help me, what am I to do with these youngsters? Anyway, I'd like to get back to the business at hand. My operatives have been out searching for evidence in Comrade Whinny's defense. My gal Halina in New York took this:

The attachment whinny_ivanka.jpg is no longer available

Surely there can be no harm with a Comrade doing a little moonlighting as Chauffeur?
Picture 81.jpg

Here I thought the Chinese had banned time travel, but Whinny's Past is most certainly to blame for the spill.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Incoming transmission from Pandora...Digital ID accepted...Good evening Grigori...Proceed

Ahh Grigori,

I see you found one out of my private stash (not to be confused with Obama Stash™) I like people to believe I'm a chauffeur in this photo, when actually I was her personal escort. What a hot babe!

Ok, carry on!

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Here I thought the Chinese had banned time travel, but Whinny's Past is most certainly to blame for the spill.

Good work Comrade Huck! I see you found the missing element from Joe Bite-me's brain! You know, he was looking all over for that... stuff. You can turn that... um... "stuff" in at the Peoples Lost and Found™ camp. We'll send a note to Mr. Gaffe Machine.

Grigori E.R. wrote:I think we need a dance break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRjBbW ... re=related

Comrade Whinny sure can dance! Well done Comrade.

Wow! I didn't know I could do all those moves! It musta been the vodka doing all that! Comrade Grigori, too bad the tape ran out at 1:50. Somewhere around 1:53-4 those dancers started losing their borscht, spewing all over the place. It was... aweful! The stench, slippery and messy! You'd think that for a bunch of proffesional dancers they could hold it down, but NO!

Aiyoh!

It's no wonder they lost their borscht, all that spinning around and flipping. Commissarka Pinkie had me dizzy with that twirling she was doing.

Comrade Whinny,

I haven't been around to see all of these attacks on you. Sorry. I was asleep in the janitor's closet after getting into Comrade Grigori's stash of candied liqueurs (darn those French words are hard to spell). What the heck is going on here? Looks as if you are well on your way to a speedy show trial (I didn't know that Bears were subject to show trials around here, but when you live under a Pat Down President, I guess no one is exempt.

Well, Whinny, you might be needing a witness for the defense, and I was wondering, have you come across any gourmet honey lately? I could use a pot of honey, and I'll make you a fine witness. Let me know if we can strike a deal. Okay?

Leninka wrote:Comrade Whinny,

I haven't been around to see all of these attacks on you. Sorry. I was asleep in the janitor's closet after getting into Comrade Grigori's stash of candied liqueurs (darn those French words are hard to spell). What the heck is going on here? Looks as if you are well on your way to a speedy show trial (I didn't know that Bears were subject to show trials around here, but when you live under a Pat Down President, I guess no one is exempt.

Well, Whinny, you might be needing a witness for the defense, and I was wondering, have you come across any gourmet honey lately? I could use a pot of honey, and I'll make you a fine witness. Let me know if we can strike a deal. Okay?

More proof of his Guilt.... he'll stop at nothing to get what you demand for a false testimony.
Picture 87.jpg

My dear loyal comrade, Whinny, I am thinking the problem might be the lack of goodies for all?

I therefore, being Judge Frau, will deem the trail complete, closed and over. . . and deposit at your local depository a delectable treat of your very own. Oh yes, ummm, I have deemed you GUILTY on all charges therefore making you a fine Made Prog ™ .... in the line of fine Made Progs ™ as Presidente William Clinton!

judge frau beer.jpg

And now the rest of us glorious Progs, can enjoy cool refreshments of our own. What comrades is ready for a cooling drink? NOT mine, of course..

Judge Fraulein,

Major Mistake has awakened me early, we must depart
immediately, if not sooner.

Yes General, I also received orders to conduct an inspection tour of all the gulags. A commissar's work is never done. Still the People's business takes precedent and I have no complaints (it's forbidden). On the bright side it does have it's rewards, someone left a big jar of honey on the porch of my dacha last night.

Innocently Guilty Whinny,
A moment in time to be remembered until the canvas is 6 feet under......

Picture 91.jpg

Darth looks a little RED, does he not?

Red Rooster wrote:Comrades, Proles, Party Elite,

Call forth the Collective Cthulhu! Here is the shocking truth of a traitor among us. We have intercepted secret party correspondence between one Comrade Whinny (A.K.A Whinny Da PBUH) and the evil kapitalist Donald "The Wired, You're Fired Kulak" Trump. I fear releasing this chilling correspondence will only incite a hate crime against out MTE and her interests in 2012, so I am withholding the correspondence until further clearance from The Politburo... but I thought you might all be interested in the photo....

What exactly is going on here "Comrade" Whinny? Is that a Donald Trump wig you are wearing? How interesting how you changed your name from the faithful Whinny Da PBUH recently to "Comrade" Whinny..... Hmmm.... We must purge this traitor immediately! Council, Judge, Fifth Red Light District Apparatchiks...

I DEMAND A SHOW TRIAL!!!!

OK OK YOU GOT ME. . . THIS TIME!

But I can explain: The so-called "secret correspondence" from the Donald is still secret. Everyone will be privvy to it ON THE LAST "APPRENTICE" SHOW! The Donald will make public this "secret correspondence".

The photo: The TRUTH about that photo is someone was trying to frame me with a sad photochop job trying to make Bill Klinton look like The Donald! Bad hair and all!

And my name change: I was starting to receive death threats from members of the Religion of Peace™ if I didn't drop the "PBUH". And also no one seemed to know how to pronounce it korrektly anywho. And the "da" was too... "chicago" so I omitted it.

I'm INNOCENT I tell ya!!! Just look at that face. Is that the pinnacle of innocence or what? I ain't no traitor I tell ya!!! The REAL TRAITOR is at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C.!!!

Comrade Whinny,
The People's Justice has been served. The Judge and all interested parties have received their Honey Vodka, Honey Chocolates and bundles of Obama Cash been convinced of your innocence. I even had the MTE pull some strings. Lenin help me, now I owe her big time and I'm still paying her back for intervening in the Kook show trial.

It's TGIF Comrades. Time for some refreshments. It just so happens that several cases of Honey Vodka were waiting for me at the NC Kollective when I returned from Pandora.
Here you go Comrades, enjoy:

honey_vodka.jpg

General Confusion, if you've already have two show trials, then you are one lucky little proglet. It took Pupovich years before he had two show trials. In fact I got very tired of those lambent, glabrous eyes. "Please, Father Prog, just another show trial. I've got some more moves."

I reluctantly agreed because I was afraid of another attack of Pupovich's talent-shitting pigeons and the nano Jimmy Carter rabbits. You know, the little things the size of a Gere Gerbil with teeth that could eat fish guts from a steel-wire brush. They're irritating enough, but it's when they form a circle and hiss, "Nuclar! Nuclar! We're nuclar engineers!" it's more than this old prog, so tired of being in the trenches of class warfare, can take.

It's little consolation that Bruno can 95% of the time spike one of the in the head with a one-shot kill using one of his sling-back, stiletto-heel pumps, because they reproduce as fast as goddamned lies gobbets of bejeweled wisdom from the gulping, TelePrompTer-prompted mouth of our oracle and fountain of eternal truth, the muse of the Celestial Mechanic, Barry, Lord Obowma, whose very farts produce galaxies. The only problem is that sometimes he's walking so high in the clouds that the turds aphorisms of lapidary wisdom gain enough velocity to kill the proles that they land on.

Come to think of it, most of his words will wind up killing people.

So why walk in the air?

Comrade Whinny,

Ah yes, I have noticed from Dear Leader's moderate Budget Speech that The Party is having concerns about his loyalty to The Progressive World of Next Tuesday after caving in to the harsh demands of the Rethuglicans on some 38 billion in OPM. We need that OPM, why just yesterday Father Prog was telling me how Bruno is running out of glitter, and Commissarka Pinkie, poor Commissarka, could you imagine what would happen if the BOTW is defunded? And Judge Frauline hasn't had a decent bottle of vodka in 2 hours, 2 days er... 3 weeks umm... 5 years. How do you expect her to deliver social justice as equally as the Rev Jackson does in Commodore Snoogie's hotel rooms around the country. And besides Pups Pleasure Palace needs new curtains.

Just what has happened to our Pitchfork Operator that I can't get the 8 trillion needed to fund The Wombat Factory for 5 more years. I was counting on Stephen Lerner, Soros, Piven, and Comrade Ayers, but the Neo-Kulak Glen Beck just won't shut his piehole. This will deeply cut into our ability to provide jobs to needy Wombats and Roosters of Conscious like me will be forever subjected to ridicule for laying Faberge' eggs.

But Alec Baldwin tells me that if we just stand behind Dear Leader for the 2012, we will begin to see the kind of change we've all been looking for. So I am standing behind him. 100%!

Thank you for the confession Comrade Whinny (if that is your real name), we all know you're GUILTY as charged, but of course that doesn't matter, your free to serve out the rest of your term regardless of impeachment. We will enable you in your endeavors to procure more OPM for The People, so that we may embrace the nostalgic days of Times Square when prostitutes were easier to pick up and pimps made real bank there.

Hail Obama!

RR, be nice to Whinny. He's been personally very nice to me and indeed there he managed to return to me a few things which were stolen from the Rancho by Chairman Meowsovich and Pupovich. And although it's not fashionable to accuse Red Square, that sorry bastard stole some stuff from me too. And Whinny got it back.

But the only problem is the other stuff that's gone missing. For example, Bruno's supply of glitter, and also the feather boas. The only thing in a closet at the Rancho is Bruno's feather boas.

Now I wonder if Whinny is wanting to muscle in on Bruno's racket. As old readers will know, Bruno is a homing queen. I've abandoned him as far away as Missoula, Montana, and he can beat me home. This when he can't find his ass with his hands tied behind his back, and that, dear progs-in-arms, is saying something.

Whinny, don't come slouching around here. The only reason that I haven't taken one of Bruno's stiletto-heeled, sling-back pumps and put it into Bruno's temple to rid me of that pestilential nuisance is that (1) he's so stupid that I don't worry about him catching on, and (2) he's, er, so stupid.

Whinny, I don't think you're stupid. That's the problem. A blind man could see what's going on here; even Nanski didn't twig to it when she was here but then the botox had paralyzed her eyeballs. Chuck Schumer couldn't see what's here, but then he was being gang-raped by a pack of gypsy rats who took one look at him and fell in love. I have to say that Senator Schumer enjoyed it: "It's always a pleasure to get gang-banged by rats because it makes me appreciate my powers as a prog Senator."

Ah, but I digress. I must get back to translating Mein Kampf into the remaining Arabic dialects which don't have a native version.

[ off ] The second biggest-selling book in Araby is just that volume.

Not to worry Commisar Father Prog, Dear Whinny has been found to be most equal, however I still have the Ice Axe handy....

Trotsky-Ice-Axe.gif

...when Chuck Schumer found out about Whinny's show trial, he emailed me immediately, "OMG! Like, I love Whinny da PBUH, I can't wait until he's a Made-Prog!" Of course as any made prog knows, the business of The People is all B.S. and Comrade Whinny will be on the first train to Siberia or given so much OPM so as to bury himself in filth and debauchery. Must be why Chucky then slinked off into the closet to try on one of Bruno's feather boa's. Uh.. oh... I let the cat out of the bag. Chucky's going to be pissed.

Now who's going to shoot Whinny? I'm hungry for bear brain salad.

Well, I'm glad that's over, so I don't have to bribe the jury of whinny's peers that I've started to collect....

jury2.jpg