I denounce Drudge

Comrades,

I was perusing the "New Media" lies at Drudgereport ... and he has raised my ire for the last time, and therefore officially Denounce Him.

The content that he cannot get correct, is a picture of our Comrades of the East, displaying their gloriousness:

Now while that will inspire pride in all of you ... the insolence is that he had touched up the photo.

See below for the UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL:

See how much more glorious that is, compared to the edited one that Drudge posted?

I denounce Drudge, I denounce Bush Hitler, I denounce Reagan, I denounce Nixon. What next? Eisenhower? Lincoln? Duh!

Low hanging fruit Comrade Raznoehintsi Pewkov. If I wasn't in the motherland of his O'liness, Chicago, on..um..on business, I'd take the time to school you properly.

Until I return, repeat the mantra. mmm-mmm-mmm

Someone will get back to you. Cash donations will hasten the process.

Long live the ONE!

(well done pig, well done)

Reiuxcat wrote:Low hanging fruit Comrade Raznoehintsi Pewkov. If I wasn't in the motherland of his O'liness, Chicago, on..um..on business, I'd take the time to school you properly.

True comrade, it is the lowest of fruit that I was picking. Since I have never denounced anyone before, I figured I would start easy and work into it.

I did see that you had the "Denouncing 101" class at the local re-education center, however I couldn't afford to go, with these economic times and all. However, if you could pay me to go, like the Motherland does, then I would definitely consider thinking about going.

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:Comrades,

I was perusing the "New Media" lies at Drudgereport ... and he has raised my ire for the last time, and therefore officially Denounce Him.

The content that he cannot get correct, is a picture of our Comrades of the East, displaying their gloriousness:

Now while that will inspire pride in all of you ... the insolence is that he had touched up the photo.

See below for the UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL:
See how much more glorious that is, compared to the edited one that Drudge posted?

What glorious technology! In the undoctored photo you can make out the force field developed by the Ministry of Science to protect the Achklabstabburr (Toe of the Camel) 2.3 rockets from the anti-missile batteries of the Great Satan!

Allah be prasied!

Comrades,

A directive has come down from Purging Headquarters(TM) to take the Neo-Kulak Drudgenski out to The Wall of Akbar and show him the ways of The Party(TM).

We can not have him perverting The Religion of Peace(TM) with these lies!

As soon as Comrade Reiuxcat returns from party business in the land of Obama & Ayers TLF (Chicagostan), then we shall commence with these orders.

Hail Necro-Proxy Votes!

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:
Reiuxcat wrote:Low hanging fruit Comrade Raznoehintsi Pewkov. If I wasn't in the motherland of his O'liness, Chicago, on..um..on business, I'd take the time to school you properly.

True comrade, it is the lowest of fruit that I was picking. Since I have never denounced anyone before, I figured I would start easy and work into it.

I did see that you had the "Denouncing 101" class at the local re-education center, however I couldn't afford to go, with these economic times and all. However, if you could pay me to go, like the Motherland does, then I would definitely consider thinking about going.

Pewkov,

As I await my final Danish massage meeting today, I want to tell you how slightly impressed I am with your response. While a wee bit surly, you appear to not be entirely intractable. And that's a good thing.

But do not concern yourself with my training. For I have learned, through intense observation of Beloved Comrade Marshall Pupovich and Comrade Commissar Theocritus how to denounce. And they are the worst examples! I strongly suggest you be careful in the matter of denounceing.

Now Commissarka Pinkie, a most beautiful woman, she is one of sharp wit and shovel and should be immolated emulated closely. Your life depends upon it!

I do not normally take such an interest in new proles here on the cube, but your moniker intrigues me. It is spelled too cleverly to not mean anything, and I'd like to see you stick around until I figure it out between my midnight raids with Comrade Red Star, my napping, and my grooming. My, look at the time, I'm late for my Danish massage meeting.

Keep up the good work Pewkov!

Reiuxcat wrote:As I await my final Danish massage meeting today, I want to tell you how slightly impressed I am with your response. While a wee bit surly, you appear to not be entirely intractable. And that's a good thing.

But do not concern yourself with my training. For I have learned, through intense observation of Beloved Comrade Marshall Pupovich and Comrade Commissar Theocritus how to denounce. And they are the worst examples! I strongly suggest you be careful in the matter of denounceing.

Now Commissarka Pinkie, a most beautiful woman, she is one of sharp wit and shovel and should be immolated emulated closely. Your life depends upon it!

I do not normally take such an interest in new proles here on the cube, but your moniker intrigues me. It is spelled too cleverly to not mean anything, and I'd like to see you stick around until I figure it out between my midnight raids with Comrade Red Star, my napping, and my grooming. My, look at the time, I'm late for my Danish massage meeting.

Keep up the good work Pewkov!

Thank you Comrade. I will certainly take your advice and study the great comrades we have in amongst us.

Though, you noted that I'm a "new prole". Normally I would let minor things slide by, but I must point out that it appears you came out of the gulag about a month after myself. If this were one of the great labor unions of Amerika, I would have seniority here. I'll chock up your insolence comments to youthful exuberance.

As for the origin of my moniker here, I have studied the <a href="https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/ ... htm">Great Lenin</a> and his works thoroughly. Note at <a href="https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/ ... ">footnote 5</a>
Commoners (raznoehintsi in Russian)—the Russian commoner intellectuals, drawn from the petty townsfolk, the clergy, the merchant classes and the peasantry, as distinct from those coming from the nobility.

I come from the peasantry, especially when compared to the Great Leadership Trifecta, and just trying to work my way sideways on the ladder of equality by exposing the lies of "the new media".

Pewkov, excuse me, I should say Comrade Pewkov,

Why would you tighten the noose already around your neck by admitting that you have supported the motherland with 0.07 posts per day? While, not an enormous rate, I post 1.3 per day? It is true, I am a humble 33rd on the list of total posts. You are at a respectable 157th. So I am not sure our Gulag release dates is an honest assessment of our patriotism and support of the motherland.

But I did err. Since I recognize that the toes I step on today may be connected to the butt I may have to kiss tomorrow, I hope you can overlook my ignorance on your release date. And stabbing your factory managers in the back to gain advantage is a most admirable quality.

But I will be looking into your "absence" from the cube.

Oh, one more thing? Do you like chinese food? Manchurian style?

It is true, I can only support the Motherland with posting so much, since I have to humbly slave to support as many proles as possible. I certainly wish I could have the little luxury of being able to get my post count as high as yours.

Comrade, it just occurred to me ... you could help by donating some of your unused posts to help my count be more equal to yours? It's the communal thing to do, to each according to his needs, from each according to his ability.

Reiuxcat wrote:Oh, one more thing? Do you like chinese food? Manchurian style?

Only if it comes with "The Next People's Candidate", a candidate that we can all believe in.

Comrade Pewkov,

Perhaps if you stop dawdling in regards to the current factory manager and give him his earned execution due, you could take his place and hire your favored proles to manage the factory floor. Seems it would make you happy and the others as well.

That being said, I have no input on how the post count is distributed. If his O'liness is successful, then indeed, we will be equal in post count. However, if the evil RepuliKKKans thwart The ONETM, then you will have to do it the old fashioned way and steal them from someone else besides me. My post count is as important to me as my grandfathers medals earned in defeating the hated Nazis at Stalingrad and the medals my father earned manning the missle sites that not only put the Space Hero Laika into orbit but also shot down the evil spy Gary Powers were to them.

I am indeed glad we have had these conversations. I will now be able to extend a bayoneted AK-47 paw of comradeship and great you as a brother in public at a concealed location.

Now, do you know any fellow workers looking for some rotten potatoes for making vodka? I know a Commissar who's looking for a favor. I can make you an offer you cannot refuse. I will give you this medal which will mean your political demise keep you safe for eternity.

Your humble feline
Rcat

Reiuxcat wrote:... defeating the hated Nazis at Stalingrad ...

Warten Sie einen Moment ... are we on an even or odd week? I thought all odd years during even weeks we liked the Nazi Party (and odd weeks we don't), and all even years on odd weeks we liked the Nazi Party. Or is that just during leap-years during full moons?

Regardless, thank you for the medal. It is my first, and I feel honored for it to be coming from such a high-ranking party member as yourself.

As for the rotten potatoes, I cannot help.