I Denounce Mary Lou Retton as an Enemy of the People

I denounce Mary Lou Retton as an Enemy of the People™ (EOTP™).

On the EOTP™ Sean Hannity Monday 2/10/2014 show, Mary Lou Retton spouted counter revolutionary hate speech. She said that some people are born short and some people are born tall and that playing basketball doesn't make a person tall!!!

mary-lou-retton-sports-illustrated.jpg

This sounds dangerously close to decadent Western religious fanatic Gregor Mendel's evil pseudo science nonsense.~

246b1a096be510d5e01a09ec52dfd39c.jpg
Everyone know that genetics has nothing to do with anything and that genes don't even really exist but are purely a false racist sexist bigoted homophobe construct meant to oppress the masses with bogus bourgeois nucleotides.

045.jpg
Indeed, comrades, believing in genetics is a worse crime against the state than eating cultural imperialist chicken eggs.

Russian_propaganda_poster.jpg
All properly educated comrades know that they should only eat proletarian beets of the masses vs selfish kulak beans of individual pride and privilege.

Young Pioneers Club members know the true moral of the story of the Ugly Duckling.

Ugly_Duckling.jpg

Racist speciesist ducks did not properly indoctrinate a class conscious swan and they all had to be sent to a gulag to toil for a more progressive future.

I conclude my official denunciation of Enemy of the People™ Mary Lou Retton with an official party approved communist potato joke

Farm worker: Comrade Stalin, we have so many potatoes that, piled one on top of the other, they would reach all the way to God!

Stalin: But God does not exist.

Farm worker: And neither do the potatoes.

If Genetics is a lie...Is LGBTQAPRO the result of Societal Indoctrination? You have confused the proles.

About the only ThoughtCrime Western Communists allowed themselves to entertain is that their USSR Marxist overlords may not have been entirely correct in their homophobia:The CPUSA and the LGBT Community
The Communist Party USA has come a long way from the days in which we
expelled members from our ranks for being homosexuals. ...While the CPUSA, along
with most of the rest of the American Left, has kept up with the times and
become officially anti-homophobic, our rhetoric as regards the LGBT community
still sounds antiquated, equivocating, sometimes like lip service. The single
greatest example is our consistent omission of LGBT from the list of the
labor-led "core forces" we envision as necessary to defeat the ultra-right.
Women and youth are included in that list, but not the LGBT community.

Image Soviet Trofim Lysenko really believed not only in evolution, but exclusively in evolution, and specifically in completely discredited Lamarckian evolution, to the point that he denounced during show trials and sent to gulags scientists who believed in Mendel's genetics.

Lysenko_with_Stalin-300x169.gif
Lysenko is the wild eyed guy appropriately in left hand corner and Stalin is mustached guy perhaps not ironically to Lysenko's right. Marxist apologist, George Bernard Shaw, downplayed murdering your opponents for thought crimes as simply: The Lysenko Muddle

Lysenko is a neo-Lamarckian who believes that acquired characteristics are inherited, in flat contradiction to the neo Darwinist Weismann...Lysenko is on
the right side as a Vitalist; but the situation is confused by the purely
verbal snag that Marx called his philosophy Dialectical Materialism. Now in
Russia Marx is a Pontif; and all scientists who do not call themselves
Materialists must be persecuted. Accordingly, Lysenko has to pretend that he is
a Materialist when he is in fact a Vitalist; and thus muddles us ludicrously.

So, I suppose the other ThoughtCrime the American Left allows itself is that it socially acceptable to champion Darwinian vs Lamarckian Evolution when mocking Christians as dinosaur riders.

Thought Sheriff wrote:If Genetics is a lie...Is LGBTQAPRO the result of Societal Indoctrination? You have confused the proles.
You appear to be at least 41 characters short, Comrade Sheriff. No Facebook account?

My little head is about to explode with all this thought and thinking.... Where did I put my beet vodka!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Thought Sheriff wrote:If Genetics is a lie...Is LGBTQAPRO the result of Societal Indoctrination? You have confused the proles.
You appear to be at least 41 characters short, Comrade Sheriff. No Facebook account?
most of the other genders begin with those characters already...So in accordance with korreckt green([highlight=#ffffff]Green[/highlight]=[highlight=#ff0000]Red[/highlight]: Good progs are colour blind, except in regards to Racial issues.) principles, I decided to conserve letters by using one initial for multiple genders.

But, In the spirit of Fairness for ALL Genders....
I hereby demand victims' compensation for all of the oppressed members of The LGBTQAORAAAABCCCCCCCCCCFFGGGGGIIMMNNNQQOPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT population.

Also, I denounce this Lysenko monster for his bourgeoisie intellect. He is causing the proles to feel less equal than others. It is unfair that one man should be more intelligent than another man.

Comrade Lysenko wrote: ... So, I suppose the other ThoughtCrime the American Left allows itself is that it socially acceptable to champion Darwinian vs Lamarckian Evolution when mocking Christians as dinosaur riders. ...

If your interested in Palintology (the study of interactions between a Christian and dinosaurs), click the image and view the video (from 2009), but the only version currently available is the Windows Media Player (wmv) version, because several years ago, YouTube/Google cancelled the YouTube account to which a YouTube version of the video was uploaded.

--KOOK

Thought Sheriff wrote:Also, I denounce this Lysenko monster for his bourgeoisie intellect. He is causing the proles to feel less equal than others. It is unfair that one man should be more intelligent than another man.
I denounce for using (ptui) sexist heteronormative word "man."

It is unfair that any one LGBTQAORAAAABCCCCCCCCCCFFGGGGGIIMMNNNQQOPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT should be more intelligent that another LGBTQAORAAAABCCCCCCCCCCFFGGGGGIIMMNNNQQOPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

anonemous1 wrote:My little head is about to explode with all this thought and thinking.... Where did I put my beet vodka!
Comrade Lester Holt in the FCC state controlled media has announced that beech vodka is the best vodka. All other alcoholic beverages must be confiscated by the state and redistributed to people with too many brain cells. Image

To The Little People,

The science is complete, the conclusion unanimous: Only specific physical attributes are inherited, and these are subject to alteration through carefully applied breeding regulations. Characteristics of the mind - I.Q., aggressiveness, sexual orientation, inventiveness, emotion, industrious, etc. - are byproducts of socialization, and therefore, wholly the responsibility of The People's™ representatives to guide and nurture. Period.

I have seen the evidence. I have issued my personal, unanimous conclusion. Those engaging in further discussion of this fully resolved dispute will be subject to fine, imprisonment, summary execution, or all of the preceding.

BHO Seal.png

B.H.O.

Dear Leader
Decider Of All Things

Captain Craptek wrote:To The Little People,

The science is complete, the conclusion unanimous: Only specific physical attributes are inherited, and these are subject to alteration through carefully applied breeding regulations. Characteristics of the mind - I.Q., aggressiveness, sexual orientation, inventiveness, emotion, industrious, etc. - are byproducts of socialization, and therefore, wholly the responsibility of The People's™ representatives to guide and nurture. Period.

BHO Seal.png

B.H.O.

Dear Leader
Decider Of All Things
I completely concur. In the Nature vs Nurture debate, Nurture wins. Individuals are solely a product of their state controlled environment, their free will and so-called "genetics" play no role, whatsoever, as I wrote back in 1948 in my report to the All-Union Lenin Academy of Agricultural Sciences: "Organisms, and hence also their nature, are created only in the process of evolution... This is explained by the fact that the process of development of each organ, of each particle of the living body, requires relatively definite external conditions. These conditions are selected from the environment by the development of each organ and minutest part of an organ"

Comrade Lysenko wrote:

BHO Seal.png

B.H.O.

Dear Leader
Decider Of All Things
I completely concur. In the Nature vs Nurture debate, Nurture wins. Individuals are solely a product of their state controlled environment, their free will and so-called "genetics" play no role, whatsoever, as I wrote back in 1948 in my report to the All-Union Lenin Academy of Agricultural Sciences: "Organisms, and hence also their nature, are created only in the process of evolution... This is explained by the fact that the process of development of each organ, of each particle of the living body, requires relatively definite external conditions. These conditions are selected from the environment by the development of each organ and minutest part of an organ"

You are wise to agree, comrade. The personal, unanimous conclusions of B.H.O. carry with them the full authority of The Law. Your future is now somewhat assured.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Lysenko wrote:

BHO Seal.png

B.H.O.

Dear Leader
Decider Of All Things

You are wise to agree, comrade. The personal, unanimous conclusions of B.H.O. carry with them the full authority of The Law. Your future is now somewhat assured.

It is not for us to agree or disagree with Dear Leader, but only to accept and be grateful.

KOOK wrote:
Comrade Lysenko wrote: ... So, I suppose the other ThoughtCrime the American Left allows itself is that it socially acceptable to champion Darwinian vs Lamarckian Evolution when mocking Christians as dinosaur riders. ...

....because several years ago, YouTube/Google cancelled the YouTube account to which a YouTube version of the video was uploaded.

https://politicalxray.com/Palintology.htm

--KOOK

I denounce David P. Barash as an ETOP™ for his counter-revolutionary hate speech espoused in his Sat/Sun 3/29-30/14 WSJ article: "Are You Smarter Than a Monkey?" in which Barash bashes Lamarckianism, the one and only truly progressive scientific thinking allowed:
Mr. Rosembaum's "jungle principle" operates intra-generationally—within the brain of each experiencing individual. The "jungle in there" (inside our heads) operates more on Lamarckian than Darwinian principles, with survival of the fittest replaced by the "inheritance" of acquired characteristics. A metaphor—even a good one—is like a cookie; if you squeeze it too hard, it crumbles. Sadly, Mr. Rosenbaum's metaphor does just this
. So, not only does Barash attack the great and glorious Lamarck, but he also besmirches the good name of Comrade Cookie Monster! Image

Good Lenin a' Mighty, Comrade Lysenko, you've used up all the pixels allocated for the entire eastern half of the USSA for 2014!!!

I strongly suggest modifying your graphic to no more than 600 pixels in either direction before Comrade Squirrel, the PixelTyrant™ notices!!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Good Lenin a' Mighty, Comrade Lysenko, you've used up all the pixels allocated for the entire eastern half of the USSA for 2014!!!

I strongly suggest modifying your graphic to no more than 600 pixels in either direction before Comrade Squirrel, the PixelTyrant™ notices!!!

Too late. Comrade Lysenko has dipped into the cookie jar of The People's Pixels™ (metaphorically speaking) and allocated to himself doubleplus his maximum allotment. Under normal conditions I would recommend a immediate show trial followed by summary execution. (not necessarily in that order) However, after further deliberation I have reconsidered my recommendation in light of the comrade's multi-year party membership and previously sterling reputation. My conclusion? Comrade Lysenko knows someone of high rank in the TCP inner circle. Therefore, I will be submitting all necessary paperwork (in quadruplicate as proscribed) calling for my own denunciation. This non-event is now closed and never took place.

CC

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Good Lenin a' Mighty, Comrade Lysenko, you've used up all the pixels allocated for the entire eastern half of the USSA for 2014!!!

I denounce R.O.C.K. in the USSA as an evil greedy selfish 1% who probably has access to high speed internet, unlike my comrades in the Lumbee tribe, who must valiantly suffer with the struggles and frustrations of dial up service, as mocked by the ETOP™ Glenn Beck Tuesday, Apr 13, 2010 "Children without Broadband"
Even though I am personally not a member of the Lumbee, like my comrade Elizabeth Warren, I self identify with Native Americans, especially if it helps me to exploit affirmative action quotas.
I denounce all people who hurt my feelings by pointing out my shortcomings. This will lower my self esteem and cause me to become a mass murdering psychopath. Since I'm already a mass murdering psychopath, I will just become a psychopathier mass murderer. People who question the received wisdom that criminals are never personally responsible for anything they do are also ETOP™ , like Baumeister, Smart and Boden with their hate speech "Relation of Threatened Egotism to Violence and Aggression: The Dark Side of High Self-Esteem"
Conventional wisdom has regarded low self-esteem as an important cause of
violence, but the opposite view is theoretically viable. An interdisciplinary
review of evidence about aggression, crime, and violence contradicted the view
that low self-esteem is an important cause. Instead, violence appears to be most
commonly a result of threatened egotism, that is, highly favorable views of self
that are disputed by some person or circumstance. Inflated, unstable, or
tentative beliefs in the self's superiority may be most prone to encountering
threats and hence to causing violence. The mediating process may involve
directing anger outward as a way of avoiding a downward revision of the self
concept.
People put into evil capitalist prisons are all blameless victims of society and lack not only adequate high speed internet access like the poor oppressed Lumbees, but also lack proper atheist Young Pioneers Clubs and statues honoring glorious parent-murderer Pavel. Image

C = 1/R

where:

C= Current Truth™
R= Reality

It's just that simple!