I DENOUNCE OFFICE DEPOT'S UNEQUAL CUBE

This is my first denouncement. I promise to keep in brief. (ahem)

I hereby denounce kapitalist dogs Office Depot for their most unequal cube! Their visual propaganda incites the masses into believing that their inequality is "smarter". The toiling masses should do all they can to avoid yankee dog pig Office Depot and their agitation.

brand.gif

37005_od_rubicks_footer.png

Whew! I feel better already knowing that I've helped my brothers.

What do you expect from an outfit that practically screams capitalism and competitive marketing? Office Depot? I've got a depot for them, where Platform 13 is waiting.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
SMARTER?”

Just exactly what are they implying? Do they believe they are “SMARTER” than the Dear Leader (pbuh)? “SMARTER” than Progressivism?

The entire Office Depot Board of Directors, CEO and VP of Marketing Exploitive Trickery should be Frog Marched to Capitol Hill to answer for this! I will expect to see Coms. Nancy and Harry begin the show trials hearings at once! (…after Ramadan, of course).

Comrades! Here is the Glorious Reply from the PolitburoDepot:
PeoplesCube_Fairer.jpg
‘Nuff said!

I wonder if Zazzle will be suing Office Depot on behalf of Rubik for infringing on his Intellectual Property Rights?

I will organize the protest's to defend the honor of the only CUBE
that resides in the Current Truth ™ - The PEOPLES CUBE!!

This outrage needs to be snuffed out ASAP. The population out there that is either incapable of a better performance or would rather not push them selves (possibly to not make the previous group mentioned feel bad about themselves) is spat on the face by these fat cat money lovers.

The only way to deal with this blatant militant organization is to re-up Comrade Ayers & Commissarka Dorn immediately.

Office_Depot.jpg

Thank you, comrades, for promoting the korrekt understanding of competitiveness, fairness, and smartness.

Everybody gets an extra ration of beets and vodka!

Shovel 4 U - your video is especially relevant to Russian speakers who grew up in the Motherland and are familiar with the famous sculpture and the phrase "Булыжник - оружие пролетариата" (A Cobblestone Is the Weapon of the Proletariat).

The cobblestone this prole is grabbing looks very much like the one dropped on the reactionary, racist, kkkapitalist kkkube in the video.

Smash the KKKapitalist KKKube!

Weapon_of_the_proletariat.jpg

Red Square wrote:Thank you, comrades, for promoting the korrekt understanding of competitiveness, fairness, and smartness.

Everybody gets an extra ration of beets and vodka!

Shovel 4 U - your video is especially relevant to Russian speakers who grew up in the Motherland and are familiar with the famous sculpture and the phrase "Булыжник - оружие пролетариата" (A Cobblestone Is the Weapon of the Proletariat).

The cobblestone this prole is grabbing looks very much like the one dropped on the reactionary, racist, kkkapitalist kkkube in the video.

Smash the KKKapitalist KKKube!

Weapon_of_the_proletariat.jpg
Kobble stone is weapon is because of long standing "comrade tradition" in Red Army.

You were given 4 bullets and your comrade was given 4 bullets and rifle. When he fell you got remaining bullets and rifle. When your bullets were fired you reach for rocks.

The first rule of anti-capitalism/pro-obamoism, is - don't trust capitalist. They'll screw with your mind then come back for your money.

pssst, how was your first denouncement? Was it as good for you as it was for me us??