I denounce our gay tools

You heard me right comrades, I have a bone to pick with our tools.

gayday-by-bob-keyser4.jpg
What has become of the gay community lately? They've all turned HoBo (Homosexual Bourgeoisie). They used to be rowdy activists. I remember the Stonewall riots.

Now look at them all. They want to join the military, be married, settle down, adopt a child (or in the case of Elton John, have a designer child manufactured for him).

What became of the days of free love at the bath house? The flaunting of societal norms? Now they want to act like normal straight folk...Disgusting!

Oh and don't blame this on the AIDS epidemic. I sensed a betrayal brewing for some time now. I demand an investigation of who put these counter-revolutionary ideas in their heads.

How do we know Elton was the father? It could have been David Crosby.

to clear up any confusion and avoid controversy, let's just call them MEMBERS OF THE PROGRESSIVE SEX. It's like members of the opposite sex, only members of the progressive sex will screw you regardless of your age, gender, occupation, marital status, or consent to said activity.

As in, "Conspicuous counting of other people's money attracts members of the progressive sex."

I am beginning to see this horrifying pattern within the crowds of these traitorous sodomizers. The GayPatriot, Tammy Bruce, the traitors of the erroneous, dance-rigging HillBuzz...are their balls detached from their brains? Why pride yourself to live in this homophobic Amerikkkan culture when the collective clearly appreciates and values their unique sensual charisma?

https://www.goproud.org/exit-polling-sh ... u-s-house/

Count the historically-high number: thirty-one percent! The very site itself suggests that our once useful tools (spit) migrate to their reichwing ranks! Who do these Rethuglikkkans (spit spit) think they are fooling in accepting the sodomizers as their kins? Is Leviticus not imprinted right on their bigoted retinas? And another thing:

https://www.therightscoop.com/goproud-c ... msnbc-host

Watch as our Young Turks comrade Uygur tries to re-school the head sodomizer back to the prog plantation in which he belongs. Alas, the reichwingers have already purged his need for the collective's frugal altruism. The stubborn Bushitlerite refuses his re-education. Comrades...this is getting dangerous. I sense a need for mandatory combing of our sexual ranks to denounce and set them on the proper prog course.

Welcome to the collective, Comradette Anne. The spirit of the Party is strong with you.

That said, I object to your term "sodomizer." I'd rather you use the term "progdomite."

You are correct as always, Red Square,

Considering the difficulty of passing muster on the first post compared to you encyclopedic knowledge of the subject.

Perhaps there could be some additions to The People's Glossary™ so that more may benefit from your manifest wisdom.

just a suggestion.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:You heard me right comrades, I have a bone to pick with our tools.

gayday-by-bob-keyser4.jpg
What has become of the gay community lately? They've all turned HoBo (Homosexual Bourgeoisie). They used to be rowdy activists. I remember the Stonewall riots.

Now look at them all. They want to join the military, be married, settle down, adopt a child (or in the case of Elton John, have a designer child manufactured for him).

What became of the days of free love at the bath house? The flaunting of societal norms? Now they want to act like normal straight folk...Disgusting!

Oh and don't blame this on the AIDS epidemic. I sensed a betrayal brewing for some time now. I demand an investigation of who put these counter-revolutionary ideas in their heads.

Comrade Whoopie,

Girls will be girls. You know how women are, they're never satisfied with what they have.

And there's another conundrum coming down the pike. During Comrade Red Square visit to New Orleans, we imbibed several jars of beet juice martinis with an anarchist man wearing a skirt. His lovely wife wore leather pants. All these years, femynists have copied men's clothing, men's walks, men's talks. And now, men are wearing kilt/skirts. Girls will be girls. You know how women are, they're never satisfied with what they have. I can see the day when they get mad and demand to wear skirts and be stay at home parents, just like men.

Yes, welcome Comradette Anne, a very good comment indeed, especially since it's in total agreement with what I said. You will go far in the Party.

Leninka, I'm overcome by the wisdom of your analysis. We may be coming full circle. Radicalism has become conformist and so a return to the old social norms is the only avant garde option left to us. Everything old is new again.

What if stuffy old conservatism becomes the trendy new haute couture? What will it mean for our revolutionary movement? Are we too invested in the iconoclast mindset?

(I'm scared)

Comrade Whoopie,
Just thinking...........maybe a nice title for your "tool" graphic could be "Moons Over The Potomac"?

Comradette Anne,
Thanks for bringing this propaganda to our attention (welcome). See Comrades, this is why we need to purge regulate the Internet. Lies and un-truths such as this cannot go on. The next thing they're going to be saying is that we're losing the Jewish vote. For Stalins sake, this nonsense cannot............yes, what is it Tooorisky?.........What?.........We are? OK, now I have a headache. I'll be back later after I've had one of Father Prog's Nansky Wallbanger drinks.

In the meantime I'd like to remind all who think of defecting that we are the Kollective of the Kool and Beautiful:

I am thinking they are having an identity crisis, unsure of their sure footed way into the world of Next Tuesday, since their time is showing Friday. But with buttocks looking that bad, I say they get dressed and find jobs where they can be covered up.

and why is dear Leader touching himself????

Will somebody swab David Crosby? I'm willing to bet it's not Elton's.

Many thanks for the collective welcomes, comrades.

Red Square wrote:Welcome to the collective, Comradette Anne. The spirit of the Party is strong with you.

That said, I object to your term "sodomizer." I'd rather you use the term "progdomite."

I do agree that progdomite is a better substitute. I do not want to stoop the the level of the reichwingers and treat our tools with disdain for their antics. Progdomite also regulates them properly into the voting bloc in which they belong. Quite convenient.

Comradette Anne, we are all pleased as punch at your new arrival and hope you will not find yourself in the Peoples Gulag for unintended consequence, so thus, it might be beneficial if you made a donation to our private charities. You will be receiving a memo.