I denounce our lazy comrades at MiniTrue

Our comrades at the Ministry of Truth have been slacking off. Look at this disgusting piece of Hooliganism:

cbyhq-pk5u5.jpg

This is unacceptable. The earlier article from The People's Truth WaPo should have been sent down the memory hole before the later article was Approved to be published.

This is clearly the result of laziness or drunkenness or something by the workers at the Ministry of Truth. They've probably been spending too much time over at Tractor Barn #2.

If the Sheep see this, they might be tempted to "think." That would be bad.

Comrade,

I sincerely thank you for forwarding this to us. I cannot speak for my American colleagues, but I'm sure the necessary steps are taken to put this right.

In the meantime, please use your "DoubleThink" ™ to ignore all the contradictions in the current news cycle. After all, it is YOUR responsibility as a toiling prole to block all Thoughtcrime™.

For example, if I look at these articles I see this:

zzchs.jpg

zzzzz.jpg

Take care, and merry MarxMas!

Minitrue

Comrades, I need guidance. Trump is giving me cognitive dissonance dizziness. First we were against imperialist intervention in Syria and now (I think) we're supposed to be for it.

Sorry, but I don't see a problem. New day, new truth. Anyone reading, showing, writing, posting, even remembering the old truth is obviously an enemy of the people and must be dealt with accordingly.

Take the last train to Gulag.

Indeed, the Current Truth is subject to change without notice.

Now Donald Trump is finished. For real. This bombshell is the beginning of the end.

Trump has been "finished" for so long, he must now be a sort of "walking undead president".

"Trump is finished" - the one current truth that doesn't change.

Mikhail Lysenkomann - the Party needs you to be more careful posting unverified images. Turns out, the above headline is 1/2 fake. Not that it changes anything about Max Boot and his Trump Derangement Syndrome, but we don't want to give him extra ammunition.

Boot posted a column about it in WaPo, which is behind a paywall, but here it is reprinted by fellow travelers:

When someone put a fake headline on one of my columns, Trump supporters bought it and blasted me

The headline in your image is a rewrite of his recent column, "Trump can't do anything right — even his coverups are incompetent." I don't know who would change it deliberately except for the Russian trolls who work both sides.

That said, if only Max Boot and other nevertrumpers reacted the same way every time there's a fake headline coming from them. But when Trump debunks their fake news, they call him a thin-skinned narcissist. What does that make Max Boot?

Red Square wrote:Mikhail Lysenkomann - the Party needs you to be more careful posting unverified images. Turns out, the above headline is 1/2 fake. [snip] I don't know who would change it deliberately except for the Russian trolls who work both sides.

Hmmm, so I'm guilty of spreading propaganda created by Russian trolls.

Hey wait a minute, aren't those OUR trolls?