I DENOUNCE SARAH PALIN FOR JEDI MIND TRICKS

The Brown She-Bear from Alaska is playing with our Collective minds.

Just like the reaktionary movie, STAR WARS™, where Obi Won Kenobi deceived Impэяial Soviэt Jack-Boots, that Reagan Clone Sarah Palin has blinded our agents inside the Republican Party who were supposed to be in control of the GOP.

We were all expecting Romney would be crowned by now, like we did with Maиchuяiaи Caиdidatэ McCain, but now the odious Palin She-Bear comes out of her den to make us tremble in our boots.

Comrade Jibaro:

I can attest to this terrible phenomenon. See, back in 2008 during the rise of Dear Leader, I went to an event where Maиchuяiaи Caиdidatэ McCain and the evil Reagan Clone Sarah Palin plus her husband Todd Palin were present. I was of course just spying on these evil REICHWING RETHUGLIKKKANS. Comrade, did you know some people spent the night there just to see the evil Reagan Clone? And when the Maиchuяiaи Caиdidatэ came out, there was respectable clapping. But when the evil Reagan Clone and her husband came out, the crowd roared? They were so excited to see that evil, wretched, non-woman Sarah Palin. Did you know that Comrade Olbermann has said she is so very stupid and the worst person in the world? Anyway, these people were just thrilled to see her. She has everyone under her Jedi Mind Tricks. We need our wise and benevolent Dear Leader Emperor Obamatine to speechify and clear their minds. He is, of course much smarter than the evil Jedi Sarah Palin. Why, even Jar Jar Biden is smarter!

>snort!!<

Jar Jar Biden.

OMG!

Umm, back to our regularly scheduled programming!