I denounce the New Yawk Times!!!

Comrades! This type of treacherous economical propaganda cannot be allowed to flourish when the glorious world of Next Tuesday ™ is soooo close! These naysayers/sore losers can say what they will, but I, for one, believe that Dear Leader is working as hard as possible to make sure the "Treasury Department" prints as many economical motivational units as possible!

“One of the reasons that the recovery has lost momentum is that high-end consumers have become more jittery and more cautious,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist for Moody's Analytics.

Even if this NeoKon (spit spit) lie were true, these running dog capitalists better stay "jittery and more cautious", because Dear Leader ™ has his eye on 'em. Remember, we got what it takes to take what you got.

I always liked comrade Squares picture that said "A century of failure proves nothing". When has the redistribution of wealth ever worked? And during a recession as this one?
What kind of politicians do we have? Both kinds! Dumb AND Dangerous!

On a side note, I'm not sure how I feel about this "rich text/poor text" editing...shouldn't it be "equal text / more equal text"? Or as a good morale motivator, how 'bout "more equal text/ most equal text"? I think a Czar and new bureaucracy should be created to look into this oversight of social justice.

Comrade Infidel,

We must be careful in denouncing the treasonous rag noble printer of All the Lies Fit to Make Up Truth Fit To Print! It appears to me that the noble Times is merely pointing out how the treacherous wealth creators kapitalist pigs are hording their money, instead of gloriously sharing it with us proletariats. I commend the Times for their efforts, and look forward to seeing the names of the greedy ones so that they may be shipped to the nearest gulag.

As for your 'rich text/poor text' comments, it looks like the People's Republik of Kalifornia is already well on their way to socially just printing. Their Office of State Publishing has a mission

"to provide innovative printing and communication solutions through our specialized knowledge, statewide perspective, and coordinated public and private partnership. We will enhance the economic well being and quality of life for all our customers, employees and other business partners. Our services are available to state, federal, county and city agencies."

It brings tears to my eyes to think of all the noble Kulaks of Kalifornia, sitting around all day at taxpayer expense, just waiting to better our quality of life through their noble printing efforts.

Excuse me, I have to go piddle.

PPeabody

There is only one reason the stimulus failed...Sabotage!

The business owners are deliberately refusing to start hiring again. This is obviously a plot hatched by the Republicans to regain power.

Our policies created this economic calamity but we expected that the greedy capitalists would bring recovery once we were in power so we could take credit for it. The bastards are on strike just to keep the economy depressed.

Obama must take the advice of Ed Schultz and others. He must order business owners to start hiring people again. And don't you believe it when they claim they can't afford it. They got plenty of money stashed away in their retirement accounts that they could use.

Or better yet, make unemployment permanent. It makes perfect sense. You tax the rich, give it to the unemployed, they spend it stimulating the economy, then you tax the businesses on their profits so you have more money to hand out. It's a perfect system.

People, we CAN tax ourselves into prosperity! We just never tried it before. Give it a chance. This can and will work. The money will never run out. Trust me on this.

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Comrade Infidel,

We must be careful in denouncing the treasonous rag noble printer of All the Lies Fit to Make Up Truth Fit To Print! It appears to me that the noble Times is merely pointing out how the treacherous wealth creators kapitalist pigs are hording their money, instead of gloriously sharing it with us proletariats. I commend the Times for their efforts, and look forward to seeing the names of the greedy ones so that they may be shipped to the nearest gulag./snip
Peabody

I see your point of view comrade, but it still seems like the "piece" was worded in such a way as to be counter productive to The Revolution ™. Perhaps we should have a discussion with "Pinch"?

Sabotage indeed!!
Just as the Kulaks sabotaged Lenin's glorious revolution which forced the government to seize the saboteurs...well everything.
And the evil speculators which forced the gub'mint to crack down on freedom! For the good of the collective of course.
Similar measures will of course be necessary here.....