I denounce the REACTIONARY SUPREME COURT!!!

We must end this REACTIONARY Supreme Court.

Look at their latest REACTIONARY RULING: Link

Now, most Reactionary Americans will be armed and ready to thwart our plan to turn America into Amэяika.

We can't have armed Reactionaries ready to become Counter-Revolutionaries once we abolish Private Enterprise and such.

All the more reason to fight to the death over our great white hope.
kagan.jpg

Damn these conservatives are getting clever. The court majority equated the right to bear arms with the 14th amendment which granted former slaves the same rights as whites. Equal protection under the law. The same gimmick we use to try and legitimize gay marriage.

Anyone who disagrees with the majority decision must do so at the risk of looking like a racist.

We invented those tactics. Can't we sue these bastards for copyright infringement?

This is what happens when we allow these buffoons (NO offense Comrade Buffoon!) on the Court who do not understand the constitution is for breathing and changing and not for reading. We are not allowed to see what it says and believe such foolishness. We must wait to be told what it says by the truly elite elitist, who know they are the ones to know what words say and what the current truth ™ is!
Guns kill people, do they not? Do we want every freak'n read red naked neck hick, having weaponry? NEIN. That should be reserved for government appointed personages, only.
So simple, is it not? You would think people would understand.

The loyal Revolutionary Fighter up for the Supreme Court today compared the NRA with the KKK. You know the KKK. That organization dead racist Democrat Robert Byrd was a proud member of.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:All the more reason to fight to the death over our great white hope.
kagan.jpg

I for one am all for the nomination of Lou Costello to the Supreme Court, especially since he has apparently become a cross-dresser.

I can't wait for Komrade Kagan to be seated as the next Supreme Court judge. She has already indicated that she agrees with Dear Leader that under the commerce clause, that citizens can be forced to purchase health insurance, and be fined, penalized, and jailed, if they don't. Reminds me of the good old days under Lyndon Johnson, his Great Society, and the draft. When at least expected, you're elected, it's your lucky day.

PBS already has a DVD out for The Children™...

kagan-hobbit1.jpg

Comrade Putout, I am most impressed by the quickest of the rapid outage of the DVD. We must be just as fast in getting them into all the school library's... for the good of the children!

What a delightful family photo! But I do not know why her brother is wearing pearls?

A pearl necklace is the last thing I'd ever expect to see on her (him?...whatever).

Comrades, just days after this disastrous ruling the reichwingers are arming themselves!

This is clearly racist. Why else do these people take to shooting guns and do not want to do patriotic duty of paying for entitlement taxes? This is anti-Obama agendizing at it's worse. Next thing we know they will force all the peoples to buy guns and start a racist group like Tea Party. oh wait, they have, have they not! See what I say, is accurate.

[quote="ThePeoplesComrade"]All the more reason to fight to the death over our great white hope.

Indeed, Comrade. We must not let the Rethugs do anything to derail our PROGRESS.

2hr2v6f.gif

Shovel 4 U wrote: Indeed, Comrade. We must not let the Rethugs do anything to derail our PROGRESS.
2hr2v6f.gif
<eyes only> Comrade Shovel, I see you have mastered the Subliminal Mind Messaging Attack Code "You must approve my appointment ... You must approve my appointment ..." which has been reserved for just such critical occasions.