I denounce the Root!

THE ROOT: Black Folks We'd Like To Remove From Black History

My fellow Comrades

I have to denounce The Root for mentioning me in the same breath as those despicable Coconuts Clarence Thomas and Michael Steele. How dare they impugn me, the Dear Leader of the People's paradise of Zimbabwe by such a malignant comparison?

One Settler One Bullet! A Luta Continua!

Obamugabe

I feel your pain. Shameful, just shameful. Before we know it, they'll be comparing you to Blagojevich, who thinks he's as black as Obama! HA! "Race relations have gotten a little crazy lately. An all-white basketball league? Seriously? "Then there's Rod Blagojevich, declaring that he's “blacker than Obama.” The Root

Does this mean that Blagojevich believes he's 1/2 black, from Kenya or what?

The website is well named. Where do roots grow and thrive? In the dirt! (spit)

Watch it, Whoopie. Don't make this parsnip go "Day of the Triffids" on your red rear end.

Sorry, Comrade Obamugabe, in the USSA, one can only be included in the respectable column of black people if one is devoted to the goals and principles of the National Associated for the Advancement of Communist Colored People-NAACCP.

Of course, being educated in the USSA, black people like me do not realize how much you, Obamugabe, are exactly like Comrade Obama, and other NAACCP members.

We'll have to make them aware of how your regime is in line with their aspirations as reflected in the ideas of Black Liberation Theology, or to put it in a way that black people in the USSA can relate: we dream about the day when NO WHITES WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE LUNCH COUNTER. Really, they made a mistake. You would fit right in. When can you get here?

Comrade Leninka

I just shed a tear of overwhelment by your compassion for and old tyrant like me.

Marx bless you, my child.

Obamugabe

Partitioned Pasternak wrote:Watch it, Whoopie. Don't make this parsnip go "Day of the Triffids" on your red rear end.

Of course I didn't mean to compare you to some common root that just sucks up nature's bounty while returning nothing to the cause. You on the other hand are tuber-licious and beet-ific. A genuine 24 carrot gold comrade.

Thank you for such an equal compliment, Oh Not Unduly Wise and Acceptably Perceptive Comrade Whoopie.

It's true. Like all prog vegetables (such as those found in the Senate), I don't just feed on bullsh*t, I spread it around.

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Leninka

I just shed a tear of overwhelment by your compassion for and old tyrant like me.

Marx bless you, my child.

Obamugabe

You're welcome.