I Denounce The White House Lawn!

I denounce the White House lawn for not being Diverse! It has been a one-species green grass for decades and every time a weed, flower or berry-bearing vine tries to rise up, they're knocked down, uprooted and killed on sight.

This, comrades, is an OUTRAGE! Cpl. 7.62 and I have come up with some slogans that we can use in the ensuing protests that are sure to follow when it becomes common knowledge that this floral oppression has been going on for so long:

Cpl. 7.62: Weed power!
just_a_car: Power to the Flowers!
Cpl. 7.62: End Grass Domination!
just_a_car: Free the seed!
Cpl. 7.62: Water is Oppressive!
just_a_car: Berries are Beautiful!
Cpl. 7.62: Let my people grow!
just_a_car: IIiiiiii Have a Green!
Cpl. 7.62: Ask not what your lawn can do for you, but rather what you can do for your lawn
just_a_car: The only thing to seed is seed itself.
Cpl. 7.62: Mr. Gorbechav, Tear Down this Grass!
Cpl. 7.62: Remember the (sprinkler) Main!
just_a_car: Breznev: We Will Berry You!
just_a_car: YES WEED CAN!
Cpl. 7.62: Weed are the ones we have been waiting for
Cpl. 7.62: Lenin: Sometimes- History seeds a push
just_a_car: Yamimoto: We could never attack the American mainland, there would be a weed behind every blade of grass.
Cpl. 7.62: I did not have sexual relations with that weed
just_a_car: Che <3's Wildflowers.

And on this day, I am Declaring Independence from the oppressive King Grass the III:

"When in the Course of floral events, it becomes necessary for one stem to dissolve the nursery bands which have connected them with another,and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of floral-kind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Corporal? CORPORAL?! SOME COMRADE needs to learn the difference between a CORPORAL and a COLONEL! I denounce Comrade just_a_car for not only ruining an otherwise most equal post by screwing up my rank, but also for screwing up my rank.

Go dig recycled beets in the latrine!