I found Comrade bin Laden!

Comrades!

How distressing to report this to you! I do not believe our benevolent government Spokes Person has been absolutely forth coming in the respectful burial of dear Comrade bin Laden.

I was treating myself to a tasty sandwich at the Peoples Gulag Grill and Transmission Shoppe, when I was surprised at a most inappropriate time for surprisings!

aaaaak!

bin bacon .jpg

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrades!

How distressing to report this to you! I do not believe our benevolent government Spokes Person has been absolutely forth coming in the respectful burial of dear Comrade bin Laden.

I was treating myself to a tasty sandwich at the Peoples Gulag Grill and Transmission Shoppe, when I was surprised at a most inappropriate time for surprisings!

aaaaak!
bin bacon.jpg

Mmmmm. Bacon on bacon sandwich. I would have to flip the maggot off first.

(Food safety tip- Trying to make bacon last too long without refrigeration can be a problem)

Nothing like a crispy, greasy Bacon, Terrorist and Lettuce sandwich.

I'll take one of those but I want my Bin Laden and bacon deep fat fried, please.

Are there any Bin Laden fish tacos?

Maybe a Bacon, Terrorist and Sardine sandwich? That Bin Laden is turning up everywhere. Who would have thought? It's like "the bird is the word" thing. Repeating over and over and over...

bin_laden_sardines.gif

Fraulein Judge,

Have you considered that this apparition was a sign to you that the mantle of bin Ladenism has officially been passed to you? Or it could be an undigested fragment of Beet. Or something entirely different altogether.

Pizza anyone?

binladendeath-photo.jpg
(The face that launched a thousand malware attacks)

Now my pizza lunch is all over the floor, Comarde Whoopie!!

BLASPHEMY ALL!!!

We all know WHO found Obsama.

enhanced-buzz-23058-1304344353-4.jpg

I beg to differ Komerades. I heard that a people's fishing vessel was their nets over the side of their gloriously built soviet fishing boat and dragged the shallow bottom of the Arabian sea. They netted some fish and a peculiar looking fish they had not seen before. The fisherman, having been pre-schooled in the imperialist era, were not aware that the fish was human. They cleaned and gutted 41 fish and osama before they realized something was wrong. Always frugal for the good of the proletariat, they decided to have him boiled and canned with the rest.