"I'm a Kennedy! Google me!"

[img]/images/Kennedy_Google_Us.jpg[/img]

In a scene that make's Comrade Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko's "Kennedy Cop" escapade seem like a premonition, Kyra Kennedy (age 19) demands to be treated as she is entitled to be. Because she is a Kennedy after all, and therefore more equal than others.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s daughter denied at club: 'I am a Kennedy, Google me'

Don't these proles know how to treat there superiors, The Ruling Elite™, with the proper respect that they are entitled to?

[img]/images/Kennedy_Google_Her.jpg[/img]

No worries comrades: in the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ all rich Kapitalist pigs will be purged by the Party---wait, what? The Kennedy's ARE members of the Party???

I googled Kennedy! I did! This is what I found!

Joseph Kennedy Sr. As a state bank examiner, Kennedy had access to privileged insider information and used it. He obtained information about troubled companies, then drove their stock down so he could buy them cheaply. In WWI, though Kennedy was classifed I, his father-in-law obtained him a job as general manager at the Bethlehem Shipbuilding Corporation, a position he left as soon as the armistice was declared. Later at Hayden, Stone & Co., Kennedy made money in unethical (but legal) stock pools.

Rose Marie "Rosemary" Kennedy was the first daughter of Joe Kennedy. She was the sister of President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. and Ted Kennedy. At age 23, her father forced her to undergo a lobotomy which left her permanently incapacitated.

Ted Kennedy was the brother of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy. A womanizer who stated he slept with over 1,000 woman and an alcohol abuser, he is perhaps best known for the mysterious drowning of his young "colleague" Mary Jo Kopechne.

The Kennedys should be proud of their name!

Komrades, I'm konfused. Maybe someone kan help me. The Kennedys are obviously members of a royal elite klass that is klosely tied to the "high-horse" Catholic Church. They are unbelievably "rich" and own tremendous amounts of property. The laws governing the peasants, including laws against murder, obviously don't apply to them. This seems czarist to me. On top of that, Joseph Kennedy, Sr. thought Adolph Hitler and his Nazi regime was kool. He supported it wholeheartedly. Later on, President Kennedy acted like a "kowboy" who's reckless abandon almost provoked nuclear war with our fellow travelers the USSR over a harmless "nuclear program" that they were going to set up in Kuba ("Kube-er" for those of you in the Peoples Republik of Massachusetts).

Yet, even with all of that, the Kennedys are high party officials in the Demokrat party. Long after his brain turned to mush due to heavy drinking and VD, Komrade Peoples Senator Ted Kennedy was elekted numerous times and revered as a rock star in the party. How does that work?

"Do you know my name? You're about to find out who I am." -- Reese Witherspoon

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2 ... y-conduct/

Lev Termen wrote: Ted Kennedy was the brother of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy. A womanizer who stated he slept with over 1,000 woman and an alcohol abuser, [highlight=#ffff00]he is perhaps best known for the mysterious drowning of his young "colleague" Mary Jo Kopechne[/highlight].
The Kennedys should be proud of their name!
Agreed, however, who of us hasn't accidentally drowned a young colleague? I prefer to remember 'ol Ted's ramblings to wit:

Konservative_Punk wrote:... I prefer to remember 'ol Ted's ramblings to wit...

Yes. Words of inspiration to me: "This is Clinton country! Aflkjadlkjfadl ablubbidy blub jdfldakftroei reelect .... jvnkadfakdnn needs to be done.... dsakfndfnadfnadkf ahhh...."

You google me again jerk I'm going to slap you silly!

Is it Googling or stalking? What do I tell the cops?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is it Googling or stalking? What do I tell the cops?

You tell them that you are a Kennedy!

We may not know who they are but we certainly know what they are.

Is "Google" anything like "diddle"? E.g., "Kyra Kennedy was demanding to be Googled by a club ..."

Perhaps she was referring to her beau, Barney Google (and the horse he rode in on).