I'm a FOO, You can be a FOO, too!

Comrades,

Remember the good old days, when we made progressives were FOB's-- "Friends of Bill" to show support of Dear Leader Bubba Clinton? I bet you were an FOB. Well, now we can all show support for Dear leader by being FOO's. I'm a FOO, and you can be a FOO, too.

Nothing makes me prouder than to be a FOO.

Just this morning, I was thinking to myself, as I noticed, with great shock and sadness at the plummeting approval numbers of Dear Leader, that Dear Leader needs all the friends he can get. Well, I'm his friend. He can count on me. I'm a damned proud FOO, too.

The next time someone asks you if you support Dear Leader, you should tell them: "I'm a FOO, are you a FOO?"

Ya darned tootin' I am.

(and Fond Of Our Leninka too)

I sense a song coming on. We all know how Leninka breaks in to song when she gets excited.

Let's see.........definition of FOO....... Ah, there it is: The term FOO is a common placeholder name used in computer programming or computer-related documentation. It is commonly used to name a variable or function whose purpose is unimportant.

There was a group called the Foo Fighters. Are they still around?

This is brilliant Leninika. All we have to do is remove the D in the word food everywhere in Amerika and presto: "Everywhere a Foo Foo". Driving along the Interstate, we'll all see the signs: "Foo and Gas next Exit".

Can we sing now?

What about POO?

Progressives (or Proles) Of Obama!

I like POO, too.

Whether it's FOO or POO, we must all stick to Dear Leader like glue.

Sorry, Grigori, I haven't thought up a song yet. Surely one will come soon.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ya darned tootin' I am.

(and Fond Of Our Leninka too)

Thanks for the compliment, Comrade Whoopie. I'll get you back. You'll see.

Then there's the FOO on the Hill:

Day after day,
on Capitol Hill,
The man with the FOOish grin is babbling still
But nobody wants to cross him,
They can see that he's just a FOO,
And he never gives an answer,

But the FOO on the hill,
Sees the oil gushing out,
And the eyes in his head,
See the press start to pout.

Well on the way,
Head in a cloud,
The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud
But nobody ever calls him,
on the pledge that "he won't rest,"
and they never seem to notice,

That the FOO on the hill,
Sees the sun going down,
grabs his balls and his clubs,
goes and plays another round.

And nobody seems to call him,
on the lies he appears to tell,
and he never shows his feelings,

But the FOO on the hill,
Sees his polls going down,
Then he makes a mean face,
Looks for ass to kick around.

Ooh, ooh,
Round and round and round.

And he never has to answer,
For He knows that they're the FOOs
They all love him,

The FOO on the hill
Sees his sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See his term spinning down.

Ooh,
Down and down and down....

That is a wonderful song, Comrade Betinov. All progressive politicians on Capitol Hill should be such successful FOOs.

I'm just getting ready to attend an important Party event today, but I have just a moment to add to your excellent suggestions:

Given Comrade Peoples Comrade's insightful post about linking, plus the rapidly expanding usage of LinkedIn as a way for insiders to link with other insiders, we need to expand the acronym to include this important linking function:

Friends-Of-Obama Linker

It's quite a versatile concept:

Friends Of Obama-Linkers

There are virtually endless possibilities:

Friends Of Obama-Linked-In Surreptitious Harmony

Friends Of Obama Linked In Delerium.

--Thought Crime Warden

Laika the Space Dog wrote:What about POO?

Progressives (or Proles) Of Obama!

Laika - how soon we forget...

obama-mr-hankey1.jpg

JUST IS JUST MAGICAL!! I'M A FOO! FOO FOO, I AM! And I know, all wana be a FOO TOO!! BE A FOO, MAKE YOURSELF A FOO . . .!!

This is so melodically, is it not?!

Yes, we here at the Cube are all FOO's. But when 40,000,000 more citizens are placed into Medicaid under ObamaCare, he have 40,000,000 more FOO's.

I wonder how longtime FOO Penny Pritzger is doing. I hear tell the IRS is going after her for 107 million dollars. Maybe she won't be a FOO now.

What!? She didn't pay her fair share? I denounce her! Doesn't she know that children are starving and we have to pay off the Bush deficit? Shame on her.

I agree, we need to squeeze every last drop out of her. I wonder if she'll continue dining at the WH with Dear Leader, after she settles the bill. If she a true FOO, she'll be right back there with a big smile on her face and loving it.

ah ha, is this the M$. Pritzger who own$ a couple of motel$? Do not tell me she is not still loyal to dearest Leader?! Is she not anxious to pay her dues and make "donation" to Papa Bama? Maybe she needs a little stimulating by Rahm, after he's done his time finished all that nasty trail business in Chicago.

Comrades,

As a fellow FOO (and not a Fraternal Order of Oddfellows member), I wish to bring to the collective attention that foo fighters are real and existing threats to the progressive way of life and should be treated as such.

Leninka wrote:Comrades,

Remember the good old days, when we made progressives were FOB's-- "Friends of Bill" to show support of Dear Leader Bubba Clinton? I bet you were an FOB. Well, now we can all show support for Dear leader by being FOO's. I'm a FOO, and you can be a FOO, too.

Nothing makes me prouder than to be a FOO.

Just this morning, I was thinking to myself, as I noticed, with great shock and sadness at the plummeting approval numbers of Dear Leader, that Dear Leader needs all the friends he can get. Well, I'm his friend. He can count on me. I'm a damned proud FOO, too.

The next time someone asks you if you support Dear Leader, you should tell them: "I'm a FOO, are you a FOO?"

Comrade Leninka

Your idea is most beautiful !

I do have one suggestion however. Do not do what I did.

I was walking through Harlem the other day and tried this by asking a stranger "Are you a FOO?"

He became rather angry and chased me for several blocks yelling, "Who you calling a FOO"

Perhaps I should have said. " I'm a FOO" first

Needless to say, I will keep trying

Yes, Comrade NeoTrotsky, there are nut cases everywhere. Nothing has made the African American community prouder than to have Dear Leader in the White House. Above everyone, we are the proudest FOOs in the country.

I'm such a FOO.

Neotrotsky wrote:

Comrade Leninka

I was walking through Harlem the other day and tried this by asking a stranger "Are you a FOO?"

He became rather angry and chased me for several blocks yelling, "Who you calling a FOO"

Perhaps I should have said. " I'm a FOO" first

shut-up-foo1.jpg

mr-t-cookie-jar1.jpg

no-foos1.jpg

Neotrotsky wrote: I do have one suggestion however. Do not do what I did.

The Brave, the proud, the FOO.

(Semper Fi)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote: I do have one suggestion however. Do not do what I did.

The Brave, the proud, the FOO.

(Semper Fi)

You mean Semper Foo ;-)

Three words: FAST FOO NATION!

(I took the liberty of posting this picture in the lead post too).

Red Square wrote: I took the liberty....

Of course comrade Director, it's every Prog's duty to take the liberty.

(Don't worry, the proles will never miss it)

Comrade Red Square,

I am honored to have you confiscate the idea (actually, I confiscated it myself first from Comrade Check Point Charlie who was bragging about what a proud FOO he was), so he too, is crying tears of joy. He is one big FOO.