I nominate Comrade Pelosi for SECRETARY OF ESTATE

POLL: Who should replace HILLARY CLINTOON as Sec-Stat?

You may select 1 option

Comrades, we all know Chairman Hillary is too tired of Obama's bungles and she is planning to retire to begin her Long March to 2016. Therefore, I nominate our Comrade Pelosi to preside over the Department of Estate. By the way, she was instrumental in paving the way for Saddam to transfer all his WMDs to Syria when the United States of AmeriKKKa was in war against Iraq.

I nominate my eldest nursing Baby Seal....this is a good weaning opportunity.

Since America is in the God Damned meat grinder, now is a good time to put the good Rev in charge of the State Department.Image

I nominate myself because I hate work and I really don't know anything about anything so I think that makes me a perfect fit in the Obama administration. Also, I love to shop and if I'm Secretary of Estate I could travel all over the world on your dime and really have a field day in all the best hotel's, restaurants, nightclubs, and shops.

Oh! I can do great photo-ops too 'cause I'm pretty cute.

Sorry, I'm writing in Jane Fonda. She has the skillz and history with America's enemies, she's already buds with new Secretary of Defense John Kerry - plus, she fits right in with the whole Chicago Gang. What more could you ask for?!?

Margaret makes a compelling case, but I'll write in an empty chair. What better to coordinate policy with an empty chair than an empty chair? When "talks" break down at least there will be some kindling to warm up a beet or two.

I believe that the clear choice is Vladimir Putin. That way he could be flexible with himself while negotiating. No need to get into the messy business of having a difference of opinion with another nation, especially when Dear Leader admires and aspires to lead us into the Russian past! Forward to October 1917!!