I Passed for Black

I've decided to support Black Lives Matter, at least for the next few minutes, as blackness, like any other so-called “race,” is a matter of self-identification, and right now, having peeked into my trousers, I'm feeling mighty black. OK, well, despite looking into my trousers, I'm feeling mighty black. Well, just a tad-bit black. Maybe cinnamon or cocoa-level blackness. But who is anyone to say that I am not black?
I-passed-for-black-600h.jpg

Welcome to the Cube, Komrade Kevinsky! You first contribution is most equal.

Your post has made me do some soul-searching on Google and I discovered a movie and a poster I had never heard of before.

It was made at a time when things were a complete opposite of what they are today: a white community organizer was in the White House and white people were in the streets, protesting a systemic racism of the black establishment, wearing "White Lives Matter" t-shirts they bought at Wal-Mart. That was why some of the more advanced blacks thought being white was so cool and they pretended to be white - just like some of the more advanced whites today think being black is so cool and so they pretend to be black, like Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King.

Popeye_BLM_Arugula.png

Thank you comrades. I am most pleased to be here among my comrade conspirators in thought crime -- yet I feel unworthy. I feel the need to engage in the catharsis of self-criticism: "I love Kim Jong-Un too much."

I highly recommend I PASSED FOR WHITE as an unintentional comedy. Extra bonus: Sonya Wilde, veteran of two Perry Mason's, is hot! In the remake, Rachel Dolezal... not so hot. But I'm just being racist.

Komrade Kevinsky, you clearly are not up-to-date on our Party's latest revolutionary tactics. Why would you attempt to pass as black when you can identify as trans-racial?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Why would you attempt to pass as black when you can identify as trans-racial?
Too easy. I like a challenge. And... I'm old-school.

Welcome, Comrade K! Guess who else has been passing for black but enjoyed full AA/EOE privileges? Yes, this requires some serious thought. Maybe a movie will be made after said individual vacates the premises.

Someone Tweeted this in response to our Tweet with this link:

Black_Cock.jpg

-OFF KARAKTER-
Her name sounds a bit like a medicine, to be honest.

Tired of working hard for a living?
Try Dolezal!™ Guaranteed to turn you into the victim you need to be.

Dolezal™.
It helps you live on the dole.

Party Diplomat Ivan Drago wrote:-OFF KARAKTER-
Her name sounds a bit like a medicine, to be honest.

Tired of working hard for a living?
Try Dolezal!™ Guaranteed to turn you into the victim you need to be.

Dolezal™.
It helps you live on the dole.
If you suffer from "White Guilt" ask your doctor if Dolezal is right for you.

The side effects may include this prog-paradox:

When black Rachel Dolezal says something, it's brilliant.
When white Rachel Dolezal says the same thing, it's racist.

If cognitive dissonance lasts for more than four hours, call your prog-tologist.

Look up your local prog-tologist here:

Mystery item No. 1