I present Axe-wielding Anastasia

Wait a Moscow minute! Isn't this Yelling Yelena, the mother of Pinkie? And when did she get an upgrade from a shovel to an axe? Does she have an appropriate state-issued license?

If she beats you with the blunt end, it might pound some sense into you before you die.

Comrade Red Square, I'm not going to be the one to tell Yelena she needs a license.

I think Axe Wielding Anastasia is Yelena's twin sister, and Pinkie's aunt. Good thing Pinkie takes after her mother, instead of her aunt. I shudder at the thought of her with an axe instead of a shovel.

Well, if Pinkie took on an axe, we'd have a lot more fertilizer for our beet and potato fields.

Comrade Red Square. I have found the following document on the web. I believe it to be a true and accurate representation of needed license.

Lizzy Bordenetski...

Took an axe and gave a counter-revolutionary 40 whacks.
When she saw what she had done, she gave a reactionary 41.

First you comrades dig up my long lost mother, now you dig up my long lost aunt. Did it ever occur to any of you there was a reason they were long lost and had to be dug up?

But just ask any of you dolts to get me a real man! Why can't you make yourselves useful and bring me a real man for a change?

Sheesh.

Oh yeah, like Comrade Snoogie and Comrade Red Suspenders aren't "real men", why of course they are! "Real Men" don't eat Quiche." And both Comrade Snoogie and Comrade Red Suspenders have expressed a disdain for quiche!

What more could you ask for? Huh? Huh?

Cake?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Why can't you make yourselves useful and bring me a real man for a change?

Sheesh.

I know what you mean Pinkie. I'm seeking a real woman, my old girlfriend sprung a leak. Well, Obama is a man for change and he's for real and I hear "Who's yer daddy" Clinton is available.

But if you just need to "fulfill" your "agenda" try Adultfriendfinder.com, but I should warn ya, most men would find that shovel thing of yours a bit intimidating, unlike your friends here at the Cube, who find it endearing.