I thought I was sick

But then I realized that Obama's Snake Oil was simply doing it's job and doing an internal purge of my inner capitalist. After racing to the redistribution point in my restroom several times, I was concerned. But I meditated on my Inner Comrade (Inner Comrade #7, there is nothing a shot of antifreeze and vodka won't cure) and came up with the true solution (as I was busy making my fourth stimulus payment of the day into the redistribution seat).

Praise Obama's Snake Oil! It is good even for the (internal) Purges! Is there nothing this miracle elixir won't do?

Dear Obamissar 7.62

You were lucky that I just happened to be at home on a Saturday night (as a feminine woman much in demand, I am normally not here), however, I do have a suggestion for you, especially if you have followed up the Snake Oil Purge with a Vodka refresher.

I would suggest, you take the coupons you received under the redistribution program, and purchase, since your coupons are not valid for Kobe beef, that you make your way to a kosher-mart (if there is one in your vicinity), or a regular store, and purchase a dollup of chicken fat, mix the chicken fat with some more snake oil, stir, and boil, then take some government issue crackers, one egg, mix them, and float on top of the snake oil/chicken fat mixture. Oops, I forgot to mention that you need to add water to the mixture to bulk it up. I am not Jewish (at least not that I know of--as my ancestry has been questionable since the days of the inquisition), however, I believe this formula has been tried and tested, and should restore you completely.

If you are not able to get any of the above, a large bean burrito with plenty of jalapenos is a good substitute.

Comrade Leninka, thank you for the suggestions. I think I may fall back on the burrito, as not only will it help support the neighborhood undocumented immigrants, but also may help burn out my inner capitalist a bit quicker.

7.62, are you monitoring the amount of People's Tasty Crème that you are making? You should get credits for that, and if you are sufficiently fecund, then you may actually be awarded a slice of rotten beef with your borsch.