If Obama had a son, he'd look like the Dallas cop killer

[img]/images/Obama_Son_Micah_Johnson.jpg[/img]

A natural development of an earlier concept.

Daniel Greenfield in FrontPage Mag:

DALLAS BLM KILLER'S HATE GROUP FAVORED BY OBAMA

There are lots of media headlines about Obama trying to "heal" a battered a nation. Much like the way muggers heal their victims once they've beaten them down and are going through their pockets. There is a straight line from Micah X. Johnson, the Black Lives Matter terrorist killer in Dallas, and Obama's defense of black nationalist hate groups.

UPDATE:

I have received an email from a Cubist who thought I had gone wrong with this picture. Assuming that he may not be alone in this, here's my explanation:

The traditional American perception has been that the police are part of the people, protecting neighborhoods from the criminal element. Such a perception has naturally developed from the everyday American reality. The Left, however, can't allow reality to stand in the way of the revolutionary narrative. Hence the culture of false grievances fueled by selective racial statistics. Obama has been promoting a manufactured perception of America divided into the oppressors and the oppressed, wherein the police protects the oppressors from The Downtrodden™. Such a perception turns law enforcement into the enemy of the people, positioning the police as the dialectical antagonistic opposite of The Oppressed Masses™. This view legitimizes any attacks on the cops by The Downtrodden™. Thus, Obama may as well take credit for what happened in Dallas, even though he may not have expected it.

Obama had laid out the rules of this game from the very beginning of his presidency: since the Constitution restricts him from revolutionizing America from above, he asked his supporters to keep pushing and demanding change from below, thus legitimizing his efforts to transform America by fiat. And that is what has been happening - the radical organizers have been pushing different issues - from Occupy to "marriage equality" until they stumbled onto the Black Lives Matter idea. Please keep in mind that "the issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution." From the very beginning, starting with the riots in Ferguson, the BLM protests were organized and led by Marxist and other radical leftist groups. First they called it "Hands up don't shoot," then "I can't breathe," and now they finally settled on "Black Lives Matter." Obama has been supportive of these race baiters from the start, inviting them to the White House and citing them as an example of good citizenship in this year's graduation speeches.

Obama has legitimized this narrative; he should own the consequences.

Unfortunately, I've been working for several days to fix my broken AC system in the middle of a hot Florida summer, which left me with no time nor energy to write a fully developed article. So I simply posted that picture and quoted a like-minded friend, Daniel Greenfield. He said he liked it.

Well, hopefully when Obama comes home he won't betray us by deviating from a well written script of sorrow provided by MoveOn.org. Regardless, we know it's quite possible that one of those Gun Show Loophole Vortexes just dragged that Dallas shooter around while channeling Wayne LaPierre and his NRA cronies instead of enjoying a ginseng colonic with some his old Army gals in the Texas panhandle.

"Cop Killer"!? I expected better from you Komrade Premier! His Politically Correct title is "Localized Revolutionary Domestic Purger of Racist Traitors in The People's National Government-Compliance Enforcement League"

Here is King Shabazz, one of the NBPP leaders, that so bravely guarded a North Philly polling station in 2008 from racial injustice only armed with a billy club, giving a motivational speech at an African Heritage festival.

Comrade Stierlitz, may I suggest that towns and cities across the fruited plains install “Localized Revolutionary Domestic Purge of Racist Traitors in the People's National Government-Compliance Enforcement League Diversity Kiosks” where citizens can enjoy a variety of inspiring messages to create an environment of multicultural bliss that would be used by many to rise out of the gutter and begin the rewarding and lucrative career of transforming guilt into hard cold cash to further social responsibility. Comrade, remember, in our anglo- centric-system of Privilege built through exploitation, every dollar was essentially stolen.

Red Square wrote:... laid out the rules of this game from the very beginning of his presidency ...
Comrade Director — a few sentences, and a frame of an analysis is laid down.

Red Square wrote:... Obama has legitimized this narrative. ...
That's the key point of all those 7++ years, and there are several "narratives" (knows everybody), all flowing along the prog-gutter towards "revoolooshn". ("Occupy" particularly idiotic — a '68-replay in Gen-Wimp setting — seemed a test run for unrest-2012, should Messiah appear wobbly mid-2012.)

Narrowing now to the "black rage" path in prog strategy games, remember the first step, just a few months into P44 ? Back then, more an idiotic goof than premeditation — with police acted stupidly plunked down ex cathedra ? :

Most remarkable — statement of Kelly King, the (black) lady, including : I supported him. I voted for him. I will not again. (You can only speculate what kind of pressure would her supervisor — and consequently, she — get nowadays, had all that been said a week ago).

With Comm-Org-One, the Historically Unprecedented Uniter, it's always a mix of pure personal malice, perfidiously calculated polit-yield (miscalculation included), seething rage (palpable under the thin varnish, ever since that narcissist weirdo popped into limelight), simple lack of class, down to sheer stupidity — only the percentages of those ingredients vary. In "causa Cambridge" it seemed to be mainly that right-below-the-surface "black" rage plus stupidity of an Empty Suit with Big Pulpit, unaware of that Pulpit's responsibility (here he goes, "uniter") and impact (words matter).

Starting with the early stage of "Ferguson", through all followers ("can't breathe", ... ), it was 90% comm-org perfidy, the highly probable "revolutionary" fervor, thusly whipped up, anticipated in cold blood. (and Comrade Director on 90%er, right on : ... he should own the consequences.)

(anybody to—tal—ly surprised, when, if "need" be, riots pile up prior to Nov. 8th to such an extent that kinda-martial-law is declared and election "delayed" ?)

How do the color-obsessed not embrace the Historically Unprecedented Chance and the Right Side Of The Arc Of History bending finally, after those 240 years, towards an Orange Presi, that's beyond me.

Comm-Org-One [color=#ffffff].[/color]alias[color=#ffffff].[/color] The Historically Unprecedented Uniter wrote:... it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book ...

Obama.ka-pifff.(600).Strangeglock.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Comm-Org-One [color=#ffffff].[/color]alias[color=#ffffff].[/color] The Historically Unprecedented Uniter wrote:... it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book ...

Obama.ka-pifff.(600).Strangeglock.jpg

Book: $20.
Computer: $450.
Glock: $500.
That feeling when you lie about gun laws: Priceless.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
< Obama — Strangeglock — ka-pifff >
Book: $20. ...
$20 ?
$0.01 for Dreams from My Father, on Amazon. _(must be some dirty kkkapitalistic trick, I reckon)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: $20 ?
$0.01 for Dreams from My Father, on Amazon. _(must be some dirty kkkapitalistic trick, I reckon)

+$3.99 Shipping.

Kapitalists, they'll sell you a $50 dollar washer but they'll charge $450 for installation.

[OFF]

I just bought Tolstoy's War and Peace. Even for my copy which has the paper quality of really nice newsprint it cost $15. While browsing in the store I saw prices of $22.95, $25, $29, $30, $35. That's why I usually buy used, the only reason I bought it new is because the opportunity presented itself.