il Papa imitates The Cube, goes sophistic

Scientifically minded, I never miss my daily clandestine measurement of Global Idiocy via the keyhole of 100 Sekunden as provided by dse Dsherman pendant of MSNBC. Today (late Aug. 1), among other shards, this :

p1_pope_finger.gif
~
[Pope Francis, referring islamic attacks of the recent weeks] :
... warned against identifying Islam with violence ...
... to call that religion terroristic is unjust and untrue ...
... any denomination has a small group of fundamentalists ...
... should he speak about violent Islam, then he had to speak about violent Catholicism, too - because also Catholics kill ...
That was the Pope visually gesticulating and a TV fella commentator audibly rechewing his words. (and who knows what that bimbo, uh, fella put in Pope's yap.)

Yet, a text explicitly citing the Pontifex appeared (also on Aug. 1) in ZEIT ONLINE.
DIE ZEIT isn't an organ of subversive contortions (like The Kube), but the Nr.-1 tuba for (dse Dsherman) leftish intelligentsia — think National Review turned leftish and issued weekly. That text was regurgitated, verbatim, by lesser organs of Germania. And BTW, the TV bimbo also regurgitated, selectively.

Next day — cowabunga! — it landed in Anglosphere, too. A sample says :
wrote:The Pope continued: "I don't like to talk about Islamic violence because every day when I look at the papers I see violence here in Italy - someone killing his girlfriend, someone killing his mother-in-law. These are baptised Catholics."
And: "If I speak of Islamic violence, I have to speak of Catholic violence. Not all Muslims are violent."
... and it wouldn't have been our proletarian Francis, hadn't he ascertained :
wrote:The Pope said: "I know it [is] dangerous to say this but terrorism grows when there is no other option and when money is made and it, instead of the person, is put at the centre of the world economy. That is the first form of terrorism. That is a basic terrorism against all humanity. Let's talk about that."

p2.Francis.Marx.Engels.jpg

wrote:He said: "I ask myself how many young people [there are] that we Europeans have left devoid of ideals, who do not have work. Then they turn to drugs and alcohol or enlist in ISIS."

Same day, some jobless drugged alcoholics having enlisted in Khilafah (aka ISIS), and certainly representing neither Islam nor Dr. sci. isl. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi PBUH, declared Islamic State Answers Pope Francis: Ours Is a Religious War and We Hate You. But of course, those enlistees, left by us - Europeans - devoid of ideals and thusly plopped into ISIS, they were simply bamboozled by Khilafah's Dr. Yusuf Goebbelsi al-Almani.

Once again, the friendly hand of Islam stretched out towards Europe has been brutally, naively and self-destructivelly rejected and spit on by forces of medieval darkness still oppressing the masses of Occident in their yearning for The Light of Muhammad — in this particular case rejected by the wannabe Khalifa of Rome, himself a pedophile like all those non-Islamic clerics (as you can see it, meticulously documented below).

p3.pope.papa.Franciscus.pedophilia.(600).jpg

Final remark (again) :
BOL.VAT.2015.07.09.Morales.Pope.Francis.Life-imitates-The-Cube.gif

... and, as The Rise of Nazism did the rounds in recent Kube-posts, a postcard from the past :

SU.poster.fascism.pope.Папа и мама фашизма.(600).jpg
caption : Папа и мама фашизма (Daddy and mommy of fascism)

(obviously - judging by style - of the (mid? end?) 20s)

by Dmitry Moor alias Dmitry Stakhievich Orlov
(many highly iconic - and graphically riveting - Soviet Agitprop images came from his hand).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
... and, as The Rise of Nazism did the rounds in recent Kube-posts, a postcard from the past :

The attachment SU.poster.fascism.pope.Папа и мама фашизма.(600).jpg is no longer available
caption : Папа и мама фашизма (Daddy and mommy of fascism)

(obviously - judging by style - of the (mid? end?) 20s)

by Dmitry Moor alias Dmitry Stakhievich Orlov
(many highly iconic - and graphically riveting - Soviet Agitprop images came from his hand).

Believe me Comrade, the man is covered like three shades of brown on western wild rice... The paper work shall be filed in due time, while the planting of seeds is already a thing of the past.
bhl francis.jpg
bhl francis ii.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:He's backpedaling! HE'S BACKPEDALING!

Pope: It's 'terrible' kids taught they can choose gender

Fret not Comrade, when next I offer him a Manhattan, he'll remember, the fake with the "left" and the strike with the "right"....
naga - cube.JPG

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Raymond (brilliant as usual) Ibrahim in FPM (Aug. 2) : Pope Francis: A Fool or Liar for Islam?
It was an interesting read...

LevaP wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Raymond (brilliant as usual) Ibrahim in FPM (Aug. 2) : Pope Francis: A Fool or Liar for Islam?
It was an interesting read...
....but keep in mind Comrade of where i am coming from as i state such...
BHL LAW.png