Important Science Announcement

Comrades, this (below) is what we Scientists at the State Science Institute toil away day after day doing. We refute the Capitalist "science" with true, Politically Correkt Science. If you think we don't work just as hard as you Proles do in the beet fields, maybe you should try altering temperature records from all over the world, going back more than 100 years all the way to the Revolution.

As you will see if you (can) read this, it is a breakthrough report that will surely convince the Captialists to finally give up their Bourgeois lifestyle and all of their wealth for the infinitely more equal results guaranteed by central planning. I had minimal input into this study, so I'm not bragging when I say that it is a brilliant document that, without actually mentioning Marx, does a great deal to advance His ideals. Especially the part about a World Government seizing the world's food supply.

After all, if history has proven anything, it's that Communism cures obesity.

There Are 3 Global Pandemics Threatening Humanity, And They're All Dangerously Linked

b6441d23518fa20219dc2ec96dd4b4e5050fc864.jpg

Comrades,

The inter-sectional linkages of Coca-Cola, global climate change, and obesity are indisputable! So, dust off your protest signs and prepare yourselves for a difficult but rewarding march to raise awareness! If "The Lancet" published this research paper it must be true.

Hurry - there's no time to think waste!

Your furry comrade, Craptek

It's true! I turn 52 years of age next week, and we have had 10 years to save the planet every 5 years for the past 50 years! The Horror! The Horror!

Komrade Grendelssohnovovich
(no short forms)
People's Geometer
(pronouns; I identify as a fictional character. Severe penalties for misgendering!)

Grendelssohnovovich wrote:It's true! I turn 52 years of age next week, and we have had 10 years to save the planet every 5 years for the past 50 years! The Horror! The Horror!

Komrade Grendelssohnovovich
(no short forms)
People's Geometer
(pronouns; I identify as a fictional character. Severe penalties for misgendering!)
Hmmm....If I've done my ciphering and gazintas correctly (2 gazinta 4 twice), where I live in Indiana should be 4 feet under the Atlantic Ocean according to the bullshit alarmist climate change leftists respected meteorological scientists.