In the name of the people, science marches on!

Centrifuge.jpg
Engineers at the Dmitry Lachinov Institute for Electrical Economization are hoping to follow the introduction of such improvements as energy-saving lightbulbs and the shovel-powered Ushanka by developing a whole new range of energy saving consumer appliances.

"Our groundbreaking research allowed us to introduced a $30 lightbulb, which will pay for itself in energy savings after a period of only 15 years." Professor T.F. Gumby went on to describe an entire array of energy-saving appliances, such as the compact fluorescent toaster and the LED microwave oven.

"Of course, users will have to plan ahead, as depending on the bread, toast times can take up to 17 days," he added. "However, increasing the ratio of sawdust does seem to speed it up a bit!"

Beheading station.jpg
Maybe engineers at the D.L.I.E.E. will evaluate an invention of mine. Last year I introduced The Jihadist Jewel, a human powered beheading and axe sharpening machine. Not only does it aid our Misloom comrades in their mission of spreading peace, but it saves electrical energy formerly squandered on sharpening their, er..., tools. I'd appreciate your mentioning this to the proper folks at the institute. Thanks.

Items such as this are developed at the Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria School within the D.LI.E.E., this is a concept deserving of future research. Pedal powered nipple electrification? Off grid indoctrination film projection?

Comrades PolPotLuckSupper, Please don't forget the multi-celestial flatulent electrification co-geninbombigator to harness all those dangerous emitting carbons that the Aztecistan Gas And Sphincter Program or AGASP has developed.

trashmouth wrote:Comrades PolPotLuckSupper, Please don't forget the multi-celestial flatulent electrification co-geninbombigator to harness all those dangerous emitting carbons that the Aztecistan Gas And Sphincter Program or AGASP has developed.
smells like money to me

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:"Our groundbreaking research allowed us to introduced a $30 lightbulb, which will pay for itself in energy savings after a period of only 15 years." -- Professor T.F. Gumby
Is it "fair" to force people, whose probable lifespan is less than the payback period, to buy expensive energy-saving lightbulbs and other appliances?

Dedhedvedev wrote:
PolPotLuckSupper wrote:"Our groundbreaking research allowed us to introduced a $30 lightbulb, which will pay for itself in energy savings after a period of only 15 years." -- Professor T.F. Gumby
Is it "fair" to force people, whose probable lifespan is less than the payback period, to buy expensive energy-saving lightbulbs and other appliances?
Perhaps if lightbulb is installed in coffin?...

Several years ago Comrade Red Square invented a energy saving device that utilized the kinetic force of banging your head against the device to generate power. It's been working very well at the Karl Marx Treatment Center where we generate enough power from patients banging their heads on these things that we can even keep our Jiffy Lobo batteries at full capacity no matter the usage level.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Comrade, have you no offspring or relatives living in basement to leave bulb to? After Dear Leader redistributes the bettter part of your collective assets upon you reaching the end of your productive life I am sure energy efficiency will be of great importance to the remaining batteries workers in the Matrix your family. And lest we forget Dear Leaders plan for the elimination of fossil fuels for the children....."Under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket," Obama told MSDNC.

image.jpg
trashmouth wrote:Comrades PolPotLuckSupper, Please don't forget the multi-celestial flatulent electrification co-geninbombigator to harness all those dangerous emitting carbons that the Aztecistan Gas And Sphincter Program or AGASP has developed.
In DPRK, Glorious Leader is working on the militarization of sphincter emissions. Much like our brothers in the PRC, exemptions are made regarding the emissions of deadly gases for nations which have less material and assets to seize redistribute.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:
Comrade, have you no offspring or relatives living in basement to leave bulb to? After Dear Leader redistributes the bettter part of your collective assets upon you reaching the end of your productive life I am sure energy efficiency will be of great importance to the remaining batteries workers in the Matrix your family. And lest we forget Dear Leaders plan for the elimination of fossil fuels for the children....."Under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket," Obama told MSDNC.
Nay, death estate tax will also confiscate appropriate redistribute light bulbs as well as other assets, since at current prices bulbs are now considered luxury items. Or then again, if they are curly mercury bulbs, EPA may confiscate them as pollutants and fine what is left of estate. The State is thrifty and knows how best to utilize your goods.