In The News - Obama Suspends Congress on Climate Change

Obama_Global_Warming_Dictator.jpg
IN THE NEWS - The Current Truth Network, Washington, D.C.

Barack Obama has taken an historic leap forward in confronting climate change, asserting his power as US president to cut carbon pollution and protect future generations from catastrophic global warming.

In his Climate Change speech on Tuesday at Georgetown University President Obama, citing that science has determined that carbon dioxide is a pollutant because a EPA report which Obama had personally commissioned the EPA to write and to conclude that carbon dioxide is a pollutant so that he could stand before the nation and say that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and claim that the mantle of objective science is on his side, has vowed to disregard the representatives of the people in Congress and assume dictatorial power over society taking on legislative, judicial, and executive power as he feels the need.

"I refuse to condemn your generation and future generations to a planet that's beyond fixing," Obama said to a gathering of students. "And anyone that tries to stop me will have the full power of the State come down on their heads like a ton of bricks."

He concluded his speech with the admonition to "pay no attention to those voices that warn of tyranny. Those voices are trouble."

Learn more at The Current Truth Network

Comrade, don't forget that the scientists who put the report together threw out 2/3 of the responses to the survey and then totally cherry-picked from what was left in order to come to the Currently True™ fact that 97% of scientists agree that human caused Global Warming will soon end life as we know if if we don't Spread the Wealth Around™.

thermometer.jpg
All of which goes to highlight how fortunate we in the USSA are to have Dear Leader President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama (and his throngs of useful idiots scientists and information disseminators) to get the job done!

[color=#C0392B]Karl Marx Treatment Center[/color] wrote:IN THE NEWS - The Current Truth Network, Washington, D.C.

In his Climate Change speech on Tuesday at Georgetown University...
bs-blowback.jpg

Remember the evidence: Polar Bear in the water = no ice left to stand on due to Man Made Global Warming, Polar Bear on ice = soon to be in the water due to Man Made Global Warming.

math.jpg
It's simple mathematics, comrades -

IF Polar Bear in the water = no ice left to stand on due to Man Made Global Warming, AND Polar Bear on ice = soon to be in the water due to Man Made Global Warming, THEN ice in the water = no more Polar Bears due to Man Made Global Warming.

How can the Teabaggers not understand this?

Looks like
putty-logo.png
arrived just in time! (I wonder who she could be...)

very-funny-mr-ROCK.jpg

Oh dear.

I'm glad mine aren't located in the middle of my chest like his are!

It seems like that would be (an) inconvenient (truth).

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:
Obama_Global_Warming_Dictator.jpg
IN THE NEWS - The Current Truth Network, Washington, D.C.

[highlight=#ffff00]In his Climate Change speech on Tuesday at Georgetown University President Obama, citing that science has determined that carbon dioxide is a pollutant because a EPA report which Obama had personally commissioned the EPA to write and to conclude that carbon dioxide is a pollutant so that he could stand before the nation and say that carbon dioxide is a pollutant and claim that the mantle of objective science is on his side, has vowed to disregard the representatives of the people in Congress and assume dictatorial power over society taking on legislative, judicial, and executive power as he feels the need.[/highlight]

Such a glorious run-on sentence, comrade! Most worthy of Karl's own blitherings analysis of our reality. It gives new and useful meaning to the much misunderstood term, "one-liner."

Captain Craptek wrote:Such a glorious run-on sentence, comrade! Most worthy of Karl's own blitherings analysis of our reality. It gives new and useful meaning to the much misunderstood term, "one-liner."

It was originally written in cursive but nobody at the Karl Marx Treatment Center can read cursive. So, after the committee got finished with it that's what we had.

It's all in the exquisite placement of the lowly comma - the turgid independent clause, (or is it an dependent clause) and the powerful following statement. Reminds of the Framers style. Love it. Now, back to my latest copy of Reader's Digest!

Captain Craptek wrote:It's all in the exquisite placement of the lowly comma - the turgid independent clause, (or is it an dependent clause) and the powerful following statement. Reminds of the Framers style. Love it. Now, back to my latest copy of Reader's Digest!
Just don't get Comrade Putout started on dangling participles and we should be fine.