New inalienable right: solar energy!

[img]/images/Solar_Panels_Bulletproof_RIot.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

When I think of all the troubles I've had the past 7 years due to the greedy kapitalists, I never could have dreamed that our Dear Leader could solve it so handily.

Poor people deserve solar energy too! I don't mean letting the sun dry the washing you hung up on the line. I mean actual solar panels on the roof of your hovel, trailer, or another government-approved housing! Even better, those greedy kapitalist pigs help pay for it. Our worries are over!

FACT SHEET: Administration Announces New Initiative to Increase Solar Access for All Americans

Solar panels in Baltimore? Are they bullet-proof?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Solar panels in Baltimore? Are they bullet-proof?
I'm not sure if they are bullet proof, but once people realize how quickly you can cook a bird with them, I predict a cooking revolution!

When I saw this sentence I realized [highlight=#ffff00]HE[/highlight] was onto something new! I hope [highlight=#ffff00]HIS[/highlight] plan to utilize solar energy doesn't clash with [highlight=#ffff00]HIS[/highlight] plan to "save the ice from solar energy". But either way, now it's certain to be fairly and equally distributed among [highlight=#ffff00]HIS[/highlight] subjects people.

"The solar industry is also setting its own, independent goal of becoming the [highlight=#FFFF00]most diverse[/highlight] sector of the U.S. energy industry, and a number of companies are announcing that they are taking steps to build a [highlight=#FFFF00]more inclusive[/highlight] solar workforce."
Save The Ice.jpg