INSPIRE!

I am of much joyfullness to be of able to be sharing for you new magazine of my country peoples.

2010070125inspire.jpg

There is so much packing in it I have been of many days just eye glued to so many of articles.

For all good Mooslim Mommies (and any other mommy or daddy as we to be of equal opportunity) there is wonderful guide where you and your many childrens can be learning of how to home cook cupkake bombs.

I even found uselessfull article written by bastard husband. He makes call to Yemeni peoples. But I not to be knowing why he make written call to them as they are of the illiterate type so can not be of reading such words. Husband was always to be known for the thinking with his bottom up.

And for all who of not knowing, they to give proper spelling of organization: al-Qa'idah. So now no more of the excuse for misspelling.

The maginazine also make for the correct way of spelling of name of Osama - it should to be written Usamah. But I to know why they really make for such change... Bin Laidon was to be getting of anger because so many of the feedoms fighters were making for confusion between his name and that of Dear Leader. Bin Laidon can be of narcissistic type. He always want to be on top, too. Ask any of the underwives, they can be for telling you. Anyway... so when Bin Laidon to be hearing the thing such like this... "where is Obama... I mean Osama.." he is to be of much anger that the steam to be bursting from his ears. So now he make his name to have the different spelling.

For the computer nerd, there is good information for sending the encrypted message and I am of supposing it may be useful for Party Approved™ business.

On metal health issue, there is also much helpful guide for those who are of the feeling of depression. A freedom fighter life can be of such the lonely kind and much saddness can be of ensuing. Such article is of encouragement and confidence building and so very much of the compassionate way it was to bring tear to eye.

I have not yet to be finished with the reading of the experience of the freedom fighters and looking forward to finding out what heaven is to be like. I am of ObamaHope that they also to have experience from the womens freedom fighter because I am still wanting to know how many virgins the womens get. Such information is very hard to come by.

Please all to take look and do not forget to be for subscription as my country peoples are very poor and need to have your monies redistributed to them.

Terrorists go Madison Avenue with glossy new mag

Glorious, Comrade Ms Al, glorious. Thank you, I do feel great inspiration from this message of peace, love and tolerance from our mooslime comrades. And will the great positive mooslim contributions to society never end? Where would we be without them, I must ask the proletariat?
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I am of much joyfullness to be of able to be sharing for you new magazine of my country peoples.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:On metal health issue...
Surely you meant to say mettle health issue. Unless you were talking of innovative armor-piercing ways and means.

I suspect that a good portion of the content of ‘Inspire' may be targeted at non-Muslim readers in America and Europe as a means of inciting fear, "power perceived is power achieved." It is abundantly clear that al-Qa'idah and the editors of ‘Inspire' are feeling sufficiently emboldened by the lack of strong and effective leadership here in America that they are comfortable promoting their radical agenda in the open.

Of course they feel emboldened, with Dear Leader at the helm. But I'm a little frightened for Dear Leader and Comrade MO, because, as you know, under Sharia Law, same sex unions are not permitted.

Mrs. Al, I will to be concern-ed with the correctness spellinks of Osama and Al-Qaeda when you are to be concern-ed with the correctness spellinks of the Anglish.

You should be to taking from the example of the People's Director when he be puttings of the Anglish sub-titles under his pictures.

Red Square wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:On metal health issue...
Surely you meant to say mettle health issue. Unless you were talking of innovative armor-piercing ways and means.

Huh? Wha...? 'On metal health... METAL HEALTH!!!! AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

UNDERWIVE NUMBER 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

آنچه در آن است

Look at what you to do. You to make typo error and now I to be of blaming. What have to to be of saying for yourself.

لم أتمكن من قراءة بخط يدك

What you to mean you could not be knowing what the word was? I even to print so as to be easy!

أنا لا أعرف حتى ما يعنيه ذلك

It is to have meaning of MENTAL! Like you are of the sick emotional kind and in need of treatment from mind doktor! It like me to tell you that you make for so much of the mistake that you are making for me to be mental!!

ربما تحتاج إلى طبيب

ALA ZEG!! So much of the backing talk! It not me who will be of need of doktor but YOU if you to make such spelling error once more in time! Now get out of my eyes or I might be for doing some terrible thing to you!

Ahem....

As for you Comrade Whoopie.... Misha has been for saying he is liking very much the looking of you in such fine, fuzzy red hat. Maybe you want for Misha to be of visitor to you?

I'm just tuggin' your beard Mrs. Al, tell Misha he can have my hat if he don't mind me nailing it to his head with the ice axe.

Whoopie, are perhaps you making too free with the ice axe? I mean, that was needed for Trotsky. Do we really need an ice axe for lesser people? What about an ice pick?

Personally I want to channel those Aztec priests who could grab out a beating heart in one hand, and then they'd throw it on the chac mool, which took it to the sun.

Dear President Awesome Zero is snatching the very heart out of American commerce and throwing it on an idol, which is oddly enough belly-up, and which looks amazingly like Michele in some of her get-ups.

That idol has a fat ass, too.

As for the ice pick business, aren't the Jiffi-Lobo machines pretty much automated ice picks?

I have a surgical instrument that would probably work for a do-it-yourself Jiffi-Lobo. The spike is 3" long which seems adequate to get up the nostril with an inch to spare once you punch through the bone. Seems just about right.

jiffi-lobo tool.jpg

Would it be helpful to use a little Vaseline in one's nostril first? Wait a minute. Do it yourself? Doesn't that go against our glorious system? Well, I suppose, you could use it on me, I could use it on you, and you, in turn could use it on Comrade Theocritus, who could then, in turn, use it on Mrs. Al Czarweary, who could then use it on Comrade Turboski, and on, and on.

Hey! A Jiffi-Lobo party. These could catch on.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I am of much joyfullness to be of able to be sharing for you new magazine of my country peoples.

The attachment 2010070125inspire.jpg is no longer available

There is so much packing in it I have been of many days just eye glued to so many of articles.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/07/terrorists_go_madison_avenue_w.html
[off] link to PDF

"O Muslims rise up in defense of your Messenger: a man with his knife, a man with his gun, a man with his rifle, a man with his bomb, by learning how to design explosive devices, by burning down forests and buildings, or by running them over with your cars and trucks. The means of harming them are many so seek assistance from Allah and do not be weak and you will find a way."

Why can not these Musclemen Islamists Leaders/ Authors not be examples of how to kill themselves. Be best if do while writing articles. A picture is worth a thousand Virginians. To die a marten is to get 72 dark eyed Virginians .
Martes_martes_crop.jpg
Image I wonder do the 72 dark eyed virgins remain virgins the whole time you are there? if so does not sound like much fun- look but do not touch.

Herr Hering, it's my understanding that when a female martyr enters heaven, she is made whole (becomes a virgin again). Then as one of the 72 virgin whores, whenever her hymen is broken (by a male martyr) it immediately grows back.

You might ask how there can be 72 times more female martyrs than males. When a female martyr enters heaven she can have all her gal pals brought to heaven as well to keep her company.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Herr Hering, it's my understanding that when a female martyr enters heaven, she is made whole (becomes a virgin again). Then as one of the 72 virgin whores, whenever her hymen is broken (by a male martyr) it immediately grows back.

You might ask how there can be 72 times more female martyrs than males. When a female martyr enters heaven she can have all her gal pals brought to heaven as well to keep her company.

Vielen Dank Kamerad. Now i will be looking forward to dying for glorious Mommyland in beet Felder.

Does this mean that they are reincarnated virgins physically? Will they forget what they have learned about sex?

Oh. That's right. In Islam women don't have minds or souls. The word of a woman is worth half the word of a man. So that means we can't expect women to think.

That's what Allah says, anyway, and since Lord O seems to love Allah, PBUH, I guess I have to go along too.

There is one thing that I do know. The word of a man is worth 100 times the word of Bruno. So women, don't feel bad.

Commissar Theocritus, the Mooslime womens are of the best Progressive kind and there to be no thought-criminals among them.

They are particularly handy with a knife, as they are the ones who carry out female circumcision, not the men. And don't forget how good they are at waxing off the hair off of a 12 year girl's body, the day before her betrothal, less that hair offend the groom.

Leninka, many thanks for such reminder. Now I to remember why I not ever to be for the waxing.

Leninka wrote:They are particularly handy with a knife

Rudyard Kipling noted that...

When you're lying wounded on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up your remains,
Then roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
And go to your God like a soldier.

What a nice little poem. I wonder if they fried the pieces and cooked them after that. Fried soldier might be quite tasty.

Hmmm... that must be where they got the Dhimmi Soup from.