Iranian Snipers- Dressed to Kill

Rejoice Comrades! Our jihadist allies have revealed the might of their armed forces!

Iranian snipers wearing their full camouflage kit marched in the Army Dayparade outside Tehran yesterday. They were addressed by President MahmoudAhmadinejad, who praised them for preserving the region's stability andsecurity.

Behold:

You can see the tactical brilliance of looking like seaweed in a desert and of covering your eyes when you're a sniper. Ah, with soldiers this strong, we will surely crush the pathetic forces of Amerikkka!

What planet were these Wookies from? Is Chewbacca their DI? :-)

You won't be laughing the day one of them comes leaping up from a giant bowl of Raman soup.

Towel Heads, ragheads, Sea Weed Heads whats the difference, I think the real tactical brilliance will be if two of these "Iranian snipers" wear a camel suit. Sure there would be some arguments over who would be in the rear.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrades, I must ask one simple little question concerning the equipment of the seaweed covered wookies.

What sniper uses a standard AKM assault rifle? With iron sights? Truly something is strange in Iranland.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:You won't be laughing the day one of them comes leaping up from a giant bowl of Raman soup.

I found one in my chicken noodle soup the other day, so I stabbed it to death with my spoon. Unfortunately, this got blood all in my soup, ruining my lunch. However, I did get a free gun out of it.

Obamissar 7.62 wrote: Comrades, I must ask one simple little question concerning the equipment of the seaweed covered wookies.

What sniper uses a standard AKM assault rifle? With iron sights? Truly something is strange in Iranland.

The sniper from a country that blows almost all its money on the nuclear program and whose army is 2/3's low-quality conscripts.

But Comrade Joe, even a backwoods hillbilly has a scoped rifle somewhere. In fact even the Glorious Soviet Union who blew most of it's money on nukes and had a huge conscript army still managed to hand out Dragonuvs like candy not only to it's forces, but also to others. Heck, even SADDAM managed to build a proper designated marksman/sniper-ish weapon.

Also I found one of those in a can of condensed tomato soup. In fact it too was condensed. I added two cans of water and it grew to regular size. They make good guard dogs, and also can climb trees and pick fruit.

As long as you take their ammo away from them, they are pretty harmless and also scare the neighbors. Does anyone know if they come in colors to match my house?

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:But Comrade Joe, even a backwoods hillbilly has a scoped rifle somewhere. In fact even the Glorious Soviet Union who blew most of it's money on nukes and had a huge conscript army still managed to hand out Dragonuvs like candy not only to it's forces, but also to others. Heck, even SADDAM managed to build a proper designated marksman/sniper-ish weapon.

Also I found one of those in a can of condensed tomato soup. In fact it too was condensed. I added two cans of water and it grew to regular size. They make good guard dogs, and also can climb trees and pick fruit.

As long as you take their ammo away from them, they are pretty harmless and also scare the neighbors. Does anyone know if they come in colors to match my house?

Yes, but the USSR benefited from an already existing industry and a wave of patriotism during and shortly after WWII. Plus it got plenty of goodies by looting the states it managed to capture, especially in eastern Europe. Iran has nothing like that. Saddam has the benefit of support from France and the USSR. Iran didn't have that, having made no effort to win friends in the West or the Communist bloc. It had to make almost all of its weapons domestically, and still does. Their fellow Muslim states do not even support them, as Iran has called for the overthrow of the Egyptian and Saudi governments and is Shiite while they are Sunni.

They come in two colors, Comrade. Seaweed green and seaweed green with red liquid on top. Be advised that the latter cannot move. However, it never needs to be fed.

Comrade Joe, My Pet Sniper ™ just died. You see I live on my boat, and of course tied the Pet Sniper to my stern to keep watch. Well the tide came in and the leash was a bit short... I need another can of soup so I can get another.

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:Comrade Joe, My Pet Sniper ™ just died. You see I live on my boat, and of course tied the Pet Sniper to my stern to keep watch. Well the tide came in and the leash was a bit short... I need another can of soup so I can get another.

I'm sorry to hear that, Comrade. I recommend stealing redistributing a can of soup from your local grocery store.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: You won't be laughing the day one of them comes leaping up from a giant bowl of Raman soup.

Classic! Comrade Whoopi you make me hungry!

'Squatch has a Kalashnikov!

I bought a large package of ramen noodles, and got one of those seaweed colored Pet Snipers(TM) with the red top. Guess I don't have to feed it. But they are fun to play catch with. I'll open up another tomorrow and see if I can get one with a green top.

Comrades I believe I have an answer. Instead of the obligatory Dragunov SVD Sniper rifle, The Iranians must have spoken with the brain dead comrades at the Brady Campaign (I am Retarded) Helmke as well as Josh (I only know how to lie) Sugarman at the VPC (Membership 3”2 are hired”), If you listen to them just seeing “a standard AKM assault rifle with iron sights” will make you go crazy, go on a shooting spree, and sit in your back yard howling at the moon.

Yes these people are so smart, and remember its all for the children!!!

Defender of the Faith

Comrade Red Star, of course! We all know ANY rifle with a pistol grip and a magazine over 10 rounds automatically turns someone into a crazed killing machine. How could I have been so foolish to have missed that?

It's "OK" Obamissar 7.62, we all sometimes miss the obvious, Such as the time Rosie "Opigo"O'Donnell, was wearing a spandex outfit and sucked down an extra "Twinkie". when the spandex could no longer hold the Globs of fat an explosion resulted, killing 12 students at Columbine High School, of course they blamed two idiot kids and firearms. but well all know it was shards of spandex at very high velocity that killed many, her breath killed the rest.

Defender of the Faith

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:'Squatch has a Kalashnikov!

I bought a large package of ramen noodles, and got one of those seaweed colored Pet Snipers(TM) with the red top. Guess I don't have to feed it. But they are fun to play catch with. I'll open up another tomorrow and see if I can get one with a green top.

I got several of the green ones from a bunch of soup cans the other day. I took your suggestion and used them as guard dogs. Therefore, I decided to put this sign out on my front yard:

Comrade Red Star, Everyone knows I am an avid moon howler. And that Wolverine was in fact banana's! And now that the Fumigate Decidedly Children Society has opted to perpetuate Hillaryeski's rights for The Children(TM). We are One Step closer to the Glorious World Of Next Tuesday ™.

There is a wonderful Japanese film entitled "Battle Royal", plenty of TEHRANASOUP in there.

E-Coli Breadznev
Where are their dinosaurs with rocket launchers on them, I havent seen one yet , I belive their NATO name is "Tehranosoreass Wrecks"

Jane's Information Group reports that the Iranian snipers are upgrading...

They are advancing from outdated Russian weapons designed in 1947 to modern polymer frame weapons built in China! Most progressive.

...which means they no longer need to deploy in sniper platoons to engage targets within 50 meters at full auto (if they can see through all the seaweed).

Ahh spray and pray is a thing of the glorious past now!

Indeed. If you cannot kill your enemy with 30 rounds with a round that is effective out to about 300 meters, it probably is not worth doing so. Clearly the world could learn a lot from these Iranian snipers

Here is hoping some more seaweed monsters with red tops get made up in the coming days...

I'm always amazed at the resourcefulness of the Warriors of Islam Iran. Seaweed is a far greater threat to the west than any other: