Is The Onion Imitating the People's Cube Now?

This editorial could have easily appeared on the People's Blog with the "Prog On" label, passing for a mildly amusing spoof. Only it's not a spoof. The Onion editors have become too self-righteous and enraged over this issue to think of humor and parody. Obviously, ideology is not a laughing matter to the resident Commissar of Fun and Games.

Nation Once Again Comes Under Sway Of Pink-Faced Half-Wit

Who is the Pink-Faced Half-Wit who spews hate while he fleeces the nation? Joe Biden? David Axelrod? George Soros? Prepare for a surprise.

What if the color of the Half-Wit's face were anything other than pink? Try reading this article substituting "pink" for "tan" and measure the amount of real hate it contains, while making theoretical projections of the size of the media scandal it would have caused, with full support of the righteously indignant pink-faced masses.

Animals snarl when they are being backed into a corner.

[OFF]

The Onion is not as consistently humorous or thought provoking as the Cube which I attribute to the fact that it restricts it's content to a select group of stale hacks staff writers rather than inviting it's readership to contribute their talent. In this regard the Cube is truly revolutionary.

The Onion should stick to things they understand like stinking armpits and cabbage gas. Politics exposes them as fat little children with clouded minds typing madly from the guest quarters of mom's McMansion.

Snider said. "If history is any indication, this latest ruddy, pabulum-spewing cretin will likely have a homosexual affair come to light or otherwise perjure himself in a way that will alienate all but his most fanatical followers."
"Of course, there will be a new pink-faced halfwit to pick up the baton and employ oversimplified jingoistic polemics to once again enchant terrified people seeking easy answers," Snider added. "And America will be right there ready to eat it up."
One man's pink-faced halfwit is another man's great leader. I prefer my halfwits to have degrees from Harvard thus disguising their halfwitness.
havard.jpg

On occasion, people have called me a half-wit.

I have had to correct them that I was twice worse than that- I was a FULL WIT.

Which is different than being a full red nit-wit.

The Equalization of Opportunity Board is to serve the public through fair, effective, and efficient administration of wit from each according to his ability, to each according to his need has ruled that all wit will be served up as talking points as distributed by the Central Committee and dictated by the Union of Peoples Humor section 161. Any hoarding of wit should be denounced.

Speaking of comedy, I saw this story months ago somewhere. Probably on Drudge.

But the geniuses at Huffington Post just now found out about it-

Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill
Fri Sep 17, 5:24 pm ET
Huffington Post

The American dollar is in bad need of a makeover. Thanks to the Dollar ReDe$ign Project, we may now have some options.

Organized by creative strategy consultant Richard Smith, the Dollar ReDe$ign Project is soliciting ideas for the dollar bill of the future. "Our great 'rival', the Euro, looks so spanky in comparison it seems the only clear way to revive this global recession is to rebrand and redesign," the project notes on its website.

Fisher started the project in with the intent of "trying to find a catalyst to restart our economy" he told Fox News. The recent competitionis now closed, and voting ends on September 30. "This has touched people's hearts," Fisher said, and "people feel the dollar touches their lives."

The leading vote-getter for this year's competition(pictured below) was submitted by British duo Dowling Duncan, which features a unique vertical design.

FULL STORY

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:On occasion, people have called me a half-wit.

I have had to correct them that I was twice worse than that- I was a FULL WIT.

Which is different than being a full red nit-wit.
Quote by a famous South African politician.

"Half of parliament are sheep"

He was reprimanded by the Speaker, and told to withdraw his statement. So he said.

"Half of parliament are not sheep."

This made me laugh, Comrade. I must now request bail out for self examination.

Obamugabe wrote: Quote by a famous South African politician.

"Half of parliament are sheep"

He was reprimanded by the Speaker, and told to withdraw his statement. So he said.

"Half of parliament are not sheep."

The difference is Glenn Beck is not currently much of a threat to my life and liberty and wallet. Wish that I could say the same of the half-wits (pink faced and otherwise) currently in Congress and the White House. This distinction is subtle and may have escaped the Onionistas.

Red Square wrote: What if the color of the Half-Wit's face were anything other than pink? Try reading this article substituting "pink" for "tan" and measure the amount of real hate it contains, while making theoretical projections of the size of the media scandal it would have caused, with full support of the righteously indignant pink-faced masses.

I've always heard that good humor has an element of truth to it. But in this case it seems there is more than just an element of truth—and that mixed with a psychotic overdose of projection!

Opiate of the People wrote:Image
The difference is Glenn Beck is not currently much of a threat to my life and liberty and wallet. Would that I could say the same of the half-wits (pink faced and otherwise) currently in Congress and the White House. This distinction is subtle and may have escaped the Onionistas.

fix_stupid.gif

I had forgotten all about the Onion to be honest, I need to get out more often I suppose.

Comrade Scratchanitch, thank you for enlightening us of the movement to place Dear Leaders proud mug on our currency.. surely Dear Leaders face is more suitable than those racist slave owning crackers currently soiling our soon to be useless currency...

[Chopped Onions]
Personally I think this piece, whether intended or not, does a fine job of mocking and satirizing the hissing possum. It seems to do less damage to the "pink-faced half-wit" than it does to the "forked-tongue post-academy". Maybe the onion peels itself.

Prog off.
About the currency........ I do believe that Obama's likeness should at least be stamped upon the new quarter. It quite befits his two-bit presidency.

Krasnodar wrote:Prog off.
About the currency........ I do believe that Obama's likeness should at least be stamped upon the new quarter. It quite befits his two-bit presidency.

Not if he is impeached and tried for TREASON.

The proles are really, REALLY pissed.

donkey-dude.jpg

Red Rooster wrote: Maybe the onion peels itself.

That brought a tear to my eye.

I suggest Bread, just make sure it's Wheat.

Copy of shoveltip2.png

I have it from some drunk assprole at the commissary that said he overheard it from Comrade Weiner a good source that Goldline funds are being secretly diverted to the military industrial complex to develop "Onion Death Machines" as we speak. Another mass conspiracy by BECK!

The "Restore H8 in Everything in the World including Onions Rally" was just cover to suck more money from his pink hued half wit sheep to feed Goldline and hurry along mass production.

Is it any wonder that Onions all over the world are crying, Comrades?

WARNING: VIOLENT GRAPHIC IMAGE

onipeal.jpg

Image Relying on the Onion (/spit) for news would be every bit as moronic as relying on Jon stewart or Colbert report for help in forming opinions. When I was in college, the onion was funny. Sadly it hasn't been that way for a loooong time.

Image This is an outrage comrades! Obviously, this Beck fellow is a loose cannon that should be executed beaten hung shot drawn and quartered re-educated. WHAT DO WE WANT? PEACE AND SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR ONIONS AND OTHER RELATED VEGETABLES! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? REAL SOON!

I DENOUNCE ALL OF THE ABOVE POSTS for being just a little too witty. For goodness sakes please lower your wittiness to that of the articles on the Onion, lest we prove to beat them in the competition of wittiness. Again, Comrades Krasnodar, People's Comrade, Ivanobitch, Whoopie, Red Rooster, Scratchanitch, Whnny-da-PBUH, Obamugabe, Shovel-4-U, 100% Infidel, and Opiate of the People - TONE DOWN YOUR WIT, THIS INSTANCE!

eh... they are just being of the jealous kind.

We are to be for showing them how it is done.

cubed onion.jpg

After re-reading Comrade Squares headline, I couldn't help but think "Is there a traitor in our midst?" Does this KKKapitalist rag "The Onion" have a mole firmly entrenched within the warm embrace of the collective? Should I be expecting a black car full of Comrade Squares "associates" to pull up out front and verify I am who I say I am? I feel that this should warrant (hah!) a Party sanctioned witch hunt and show trial. The purgings will just be an added bonus :) .
ImageImage