Is There a New Current Truth?

Image Image
Comrades, I fear I missed some new current truth. Some of our more radical elements seem to have turned on Dear Leader.

I realize that Communism is all about betrayal. Betrayal of class, culture, country, family, religion and race. But it seems too soon to denounce Dear Leader.

Are these radicals disloyal or have we just lost control of our cadres? Or am I behind the current truth curve? In the spirit of self criticism, re-educate me comrades.

I must confess, I am somewhat disappointed in the Obama so far. Here it is Sunday and he has yet to, at least announce, that he has provided all of our nuclear launch codes to the New York Times, signed a surrender document with Iran, instituted a draft for the People's Security Agency, etc., not to mention he has not filled my gas tank with $8 a gallon gas! I suppose we need to give him another week or so though.

Do not panic, Comrades! Our faithful sheeple are simply going through a period of transition. They have been so conditioned to aim their displeasure at the Commander-in-Chief over the past 8 years that they revert to their basic instincts.

But the Ministry of Sanctimonius Messengers (MSM) will set things straight. It takes time for the masses to segue from "Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad," to "Four Legs Good, Two Legs Better!"

The protests are scheduled months in advance, they are not something you can just cancel. All of the permits, poster board, banners, spray paint, ski masks and bandanas cost money, not to mention taking time off from lounging in Starbucks. You just cannot stop things on a dime, besides the GOP isn't much of a target anymore and McCain's back to colaberating reaching across the aisle. We have about three months of protests scheduled by then Obama should have everything turned around. We'll start scheduling protests against troops coming back from Afghanistan & Iraq, baby killers all.

Yes, thank you, Jacques Rouge, for reminding us of the logistical challenges that are involved. We really were, after all, looking forward to 4 more years of rethuglican heckling.

DDR Kamerad wrote:Yes, thank you, Jacques Rouge, for reminding us of the logistical challenges that are involved. We really were, after all, looking forward to 4 more years of rethuglican heckling.

It was that lack of faith that has held you back. We have always known with complete lack of doubt that the Empress... er... Obama was going to rule.

Don't worry comrades. This is all according to the MTE's plan. The Obamessiah will be discredited as an Enemy of the People soon and she will take over. All traitors and doubters will be put to the sword.

Do you mean she'll give His O'Liness the Foster treatment?

No, the MTE will be more suttle with The One, he'll get the Buddy treatment.

Well, Foster gave her the "Buddy" treatment a time or two from what I understand--giving the MTE a bone of her own--Buddystyle.

But you refer to the unfortunate demise of the First Dog (which I hereby move to append to Marshal Pupovich's long list of titles). Hmmmm...running over a mongrel. Not too terribly subtle, but does line up with an Arkansan's way of running the plantation.

Hmmmm. First Dog.... I like that! Or perhaps "First Dog, Friend of the People™?

I like it! Move to Append Marshal's long list of appellations with said title!

Perhaps I should just appropriate that.... no, I shall not behave like some. I am sure Party will see fit to have me append that to my title.