Is there anything we can't blame on BuSh?

Image I KNEW BU$H HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!

Bush speechwriter accuses Obama of plagiarism in State of the Union

Marc Thiessen, who served as Bush's lead speechwriter for his 2007 State of the Union speech, told Megyn Kelly of Fox News, "Barack Obama has gone from blaming George W. Bush to plagiarizing George W. Bush."

Politco reports: Thiessen then read phrases from the 2007 speech which focused on the theme "hope and opportunity." "It was eerily familiar. There were lines like 'Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity, a future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, a future of hope and opportunity requires that all citizens have affordable and available health care, extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy,' all of that came from the 2007 State of the Union from George W. Bush," Thiessen said.

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]
It looks like President Obama can add this speech to the many things he inherited from President Bush. Good Grief

You didn't write that speech. Someone else made that happen!

As usual, Dear Loser Leader has covered all bases. If the SOTU is praised he gets the credit. If it fails to convince the Teabag People, it's Bush's fault. Oh, so clever is our Dear Leader.

Ted State wrote:Image I KNEW BU$H HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!

Bush speechwriter accuses Obama of plagiarism in State of the Union

Marc Thiessen, who served as Bush's lead speechwriter for his 2007 State of the Union speech, told Megyn Kelly of Fox News, "Barack Obama has gone from blaming George W. Bush to plagiarizing George W. Bush."

Politco reports: Thiessen then read phrases from the 2007 speech which focused on the theme "hope and opportunity." "It was eerily familiar. There were lines like 'Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity, a future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, a future of hope and opportunity requires that all citizens have affordable and available health care, extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy,' all of that came from the 2007 State of the Union from George W. Bush," Thiessen said.

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]
It looks like President Obama can add this speech to the many things he inherited from President Bush. Good Grief
Thoughtcrime! What is spoken by Dear Leader has always been spoken by Dear Leader! Thiessen's counter-revolutionary remarks have been noted and logged by NSAKVD.

There is NOTHING we can't blame on Bush! I can't believe you would even ask such a thing, Ted State...as if you think there might actually be something.

Well, here's something for you--my shovel!

WHACK!!!

That's for thinking. Don't do it again.

"...And the judges are unanimous, TENs across the boards! A perfect swing, excellent placement of the strike, and that smooth follow through that everyone wants to see! Notice the blood spatter across the sidewalk, it's perfectly symmetrical, the sign of a solid hit...Yes viewers at home, Comissarka Pinkie has this one wrapped up. We'll be back after this..."

OUCH! I think that hurts. Wait I am not supposed to think. Can I blame that on Bu$h too?

Rumor is, similarities between the speeches are heavily correlating with words such as 'America', 'year', 'jobs', 'The', 'State', 'of', and 'Union'; this shows that it's almost certain that Bu$h plagiarized the speech, since our Dear Leadyer's good works are the peanut butter which holds the USSA together. Also, it's nice to see that Tovarichi's improved on the proverbial 'ass kissing' since the last "home run" incident.

Bush/Goldstein/Snowball is the author of all that is evil. Every loyal comrade knows that.

Commissarka Pinkie, I am new here and this this is the first WHACK! of yours that I have seen. I had heard about them, oh yes. Well, I am impressed.

It strikes me (pun intended) that in addition to shovels, hockey sticks are also good for whacking people with… such as Deniers. Hmmm… I'm not thinking, mind you… I'm just feeling. Yes, that's it!

I recommend we have Bush's speechwriter monitored.

That should not be a problem Colonel. We will just reassign a drone.