Is Your Cupcake Racist?

Comrades, in the name of Social Justice™, we need to expand our federal, state, and local hate laws to encompass cupcakes. Duncan Hines purposely made cupcakes to represent black people African-Americans and their stereotypes. These cupcakes clearly entail features of African people, which was the evil intent of Duncan Hines. I denounce this ill behavior. I recommend Duncan Hines, this evil corporate entity, to be reeducated.

Binder's Duncan Hines commercial shows vanilla cupcakes that—when covered in gooey chocolate frosting—begin to sing. An enraged commenter on the site Racialicious complained: "I am appalled that there seems to be not one single marketing staffer at Duncan Hines/Pinnacle Food Groups with any awareness of the legacy of US minstrelsy and racism that is inextricable from the dark brown, red-lipped, googly eyed characters" depicted in the video. Writes a Womanist Musing blogger: "Do I really need to break down why Blackface cupcakes are racist? I sincerely hope this commercial is fake, because if not, it represents a direct attack on Black people."

Source Here

My Comrades

I have to point out that these cupcakes are VANILLA with a chocolate frosting. THat means they are Black on the Outside but white inside! They are Race Traitors!

I DENOUNCE RACE TRAITOR CUPCAKES!!!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Comrades ..... a bakery bedevilment has overtaken us.

I just found this flagrant " in your face " example of imposed racial supremacy:

cupcake.jpg

The white topping has been placed in a position of dominance over the cupcakes of color !

Unbelievable.

Benevolent dictator Obamugabe, Race Traitor is the name of one our Party Publications. Racial treason when employed against the white race is a good thing.

These mixed race cupcakes are clearly a veiled jab at Obama and should be denounced for that alone. The fact that they must be put into an oven has Nazi overtones. This Duncan Hines person must be found and made to pay for this hate crime.

Comrade Whoopsie

I recognize that the term may be used on both sides of the Melanin Divide. Of course we will always define any word to work in our favor. It is the basic premise of Newspeak.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... %20traitor

Urban Dictionary wrote:7 race traitor 56 up, 78 down
buy race traitor mugs, tshirts and magnets
1. An African-American who is too vocal with views that are at odds with the Black supremacist movement, or that defy Marxist ideology.

2. A Black Republican.
Dat haus nigga Colon be a race traitor. Dat Condi beech be Bush's hoe, n'a race traitor too. Same wif Clarence Thomas, da mofo. (etc)
antonyms: black muslims ie louis farrakhan black supremacists ie al sharpton jesse jackson - see charlatan - honorary black men ie william jefferson clinton and so on
by DrCruel Feb 15, 2006 share this

https://racetraitor.org/

RaceTraitor wrote:
What We Believe

The white race is a historically constructed social formation. It consists of all those who partake of the privileges of the white skin in this society. Its most wretched members share a status higher, in certain respects, than that of the most exalted persons excluded from it, in return for which they give their support to a system that degrades them.

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

The existence of the white race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse.

RACE TRAITOR aims to serve as an intellectual center for those seeking to abolish the white race. It will encourage dissent from the conformity that maintains it and popularize examples of defection from its ranks, analyze the forces that hold it together and those that promise to tear it apart. Part of its task will be to promote debate among abolitionists. When possible, it will support practical measures, guided by the principle, Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

The editors publish things in RACE TRAITOR because they think that publishing them will help build a community of readers. Editorial opinions are expressed in editorials and unsigned replies to letters.

Is it not a wonderful thing to behold the advances of the progressive agenda ?

Besides Race Treason, there is also Gender Treason!

Comrades,

Would it be appropriate to refer to all type and combinations of colors as "Oreo Cupcakes?

Comrade Red^2

I will now go wash my eyeballs with Chlorox. And I will never eat jam doughnuts again. I swear.

I am fan of Cupcake and Vanilla Icing. They play song like same. Cupcake come out with "Under Prussia" and then Vanilla Icing make "Ike Ike Baby." Both were great Sputnik moment in music history.

I appoint myself Patron Of Party-Approved Pastries.
I demand that all Non-compliant baked goods, and any associated Foodstuff Models, be sent to my hovel immediately, so as not to tempt the Collective. -CzCz

Obamugabe, if you're not eating any of those yummy pastries I think I'll have just a nibble.

(I bet they'd go good with some of Mrs. Al's egg nog)

Party-Approved Pastries:
pcakes.jpg

Pass the Egg Nog Whoopie

And we must be for the stopping of this racist pastry

buns hc.jpg

They are for giving me the nightmares. I am for the memory of childhood tales of evil crusaders descending upon my country peoples and making of them much slaughtering.

I am going to show my open mindedness and submit these cupcakes are an ode to the dear Leader. Being mixed race is a personal achievement, and his mother Mary (whatever her name is, is should have been Mary, should it not) was wise enough to chose a true, black man, down for the struggle of communist and it's diversity and equality.
And, is not the most important part on the outside, where the chocolate is seen and appreciated? Why, yes it is, therefore, we can behold the beauty of cholocate and mostly disregard the whiter parts.

But on the other hand, their little faces are racist appearing so they must be denounce.

Now, I think that is all very clear and settled.

If any of the gulag gals need their cupcakes frosted let me know, I'd be happy to drizzle on some of my vanilla glaze icing.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:If any of the gulag gals need their cupcakes frosted let me know, I'd be happy to drizzle on some of my vanilla glaze icing.

That's two minutes in the penalty box for Comrade Whoopie.

The most pathetic class of Americans is the Professionally Offended.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:If any of the gulag gals need their cupcakes frosted let me know, I'd be happy to drizzle on some of my vanilla glaze icing.
YOU ARE THE NOTHING MORE THAN SOME STREET CORNER DIRTY OLD MAN PROG, YOU ARE!! You venture near myself me and mine and I'll show you how frosted you will be!!! **%$#@!!

Oh just ignore me Frau, I'm nobody.

Hey that reminds me of a joke...
Yesterday I was walking in the woods and a tree fell in front of me and it didn't make a sound.

It will be our pleasurable... it will be pleasurable to ignore you on occasions, dear Whoopie. Most of us have a giggle or too ignoring you and comment to one another, "did you get to ignore Whoopie this day?" and someone will answer back, "oh yes, it was delightful to imagine him not there and have more for vodka for myself!" I don't think I heard your last comment???? . . . say what?? . . . joke . . . um, sorry, heard nothing. Have a good day . . . I must be running along.