ISIS in New York to be destroyed, announcement tonight...

Obama_Mad.jpg
This just in...

President Obama Rejected From Top NY Golf Courses Over Labor Day Weekend: Sources

His O'liness was turned away from golf courses (plural) within the Nation over which he is Supreme Leader. That is unacceptable. The blame is clearly upon Rethuglikkan racist white golfers selfishly protecting their own tee-times, and who thus have been identified as fundraisers and supporters of ISIS/ISIL.

Dear Leader (PBUH) has declared by executive order, these golf courses as enclaves of ISIS/ISIL, and this very evening will announce his plans to destroy them, seize and redistribute all membership fees, and confiscate those really big drivers that give an unfair advantage.

All targeting data is backed up on Lois Lerner's work computer.

Prog Off.png

Comrade Tee,

Did HE complain that hundreds of powerful, influential club members refused to cancel their long planned-for weekend events and dis-invite all their guests so HE and HIS army of bum-kissers could have their day of fun? So, did HE get tee'd-off by the rejections?

NO! HE doesn't get mad, HE gets even.

"Fairview Country Club in Greenwich said it would have accommodated the president if he had asked. That was the only club that said it would."

Look for "Fair-view" Country Club to figure prominently in future NBC (MSNBC) news stories dealing with the wholesome, relaxing, life affirming and "fair" game of golf.

<OFF>.

Exactly. Local Chicago politics played at the Presidential level... "HE" might not have even been told he was turned away, as the deputy under-secretary of golf and leisure was probably making the phone calls to set kthe national security agenda for Labor Day and was counting his blessings when he was hoping to elbow the boss into any course. Fact is, he flew back to DC, and flew back to New York for some wedding.

Aaaaand they are racists.

<On>

I hope the Peoples Media will run tonight's proclamation on a loop, so I can view it after the tractor is cleaned and maintained...

Obama's new secret weapon to confront the Islamic State in New York and Connecticut

golf tank.jpg

"Are we going to go through another tiresome business like that affair five years ago when they wanted us to let women join the club, Bill?"

"Surely not, Winthorpe. I've dealt with it already."

1stCauc.jpg

I've heard news of a new caucus within the Democratic congressional presidential committee. The Islamic State Under Consideration After Lengthy Observation and Thought caucus. The ISUCALOT caucus is determined to ensure that those who are really responsible for the lack of trust in the presidency, i.e. anyone who does not agree with Dear Leader, are marginalized and persecuted for their obstinate rejection of the strategies that President Obama (PBUH) presents to the peoples' representatives.

TheFineReport.com wrote:Ebola Boy speaks!

Obama terrorist.jpg
Dear Leader suddenly found out all magic mirrors are terrorists. We don't know which is magic and which are not since we don't have a diagram nor a picture of one.

All mirrors must be broken.

Hammer and Loupe wrote: All mirrors must be broken.

* Exception is granted by the Executive Obamapen for those mirrors required for official "smoke and mirror" policy announcements.

The horror of it all. Capitalism at its utter worst! Denying our Dear Leader a turn on the courses, just because a handful of filthy rich people had reservations. I protest unequal distribution of putting greens. I propose reducing the number of holes any Caucasian person earning 6 figures+ a year can play from 18 to 15, thereby allocating the 3 holes each from two foursomes to those who didn't plan aheaddon't have enough white privilege to be playing the course.