Islamic State Unveils Doomsday Weapon

[img]/images/ISIS_Weapon_Coal_Plant.jpg[/img]

Confirming the suspicions of the world's intelligence community, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) announced today that it had completed work on a doomsday weapon capable of destroying the world. Revealing the weapon on the ISIS Twitter feed, the terrorist group included a picture of what appeared to be a makeshift coal-fired power plant, along with the caption "All will come to Allah or go to Allah."

Asked about the credibility of ISIS threats to unleash the weapon that can potentially result in a world-wide famine, drought, and the drowning of coastal cities and even entire low-lying nations, President Barack Obama responded by saying, "First and foremost, let me be clear: the reprehensible use of the acronym 'ISIS' is our top concern because that implies that this group is in some way affiliated with the peaceful religion of Islam. Call them Daesh from now on."

He continued, "While it is true that this development changes our assessment of the danger posed by Daesh, and that the Daesh weapon, and others like it, is capable of causing those threatened catastrophes and many others, I have already directed my administration to redouble our efforts to contain and degrade them."

Noting his prior successes in the United States, the President promised to "put in place a system of taxes, regulations, and penalties so complex and rigorous that Daesh will go bankrupt using this weapon."

The Islamic State Instagram account later showed a picture of masked members apparently enjoying a makeshift air conditioned internet cafe powered by the weapon's electrical byproducts.

Just think - if you could also develop millions of mobile carbon monoxide emitting machines that could travel anywhere, pouring out this poison to all reaches of the planet. With these, and this magical doomsday device, the earth and all it's people would be dead instantly! Except the Muslins, who will be spared my our Great Allah.

I do hope that devastating weapon has no PIPELINE associated with it.

Remember, groupers are eating my relatives in downtown Miami! That makes me a stakeholder!

Captain Craptek wrote:Remember, groupers are eating my relatives in downtown Miami! That makes me a stakeholder!

Comrade! Tell your relatives to join mine! They are loving this new warmer weather!

anonemous1 wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Remember, groupers are eating my relatives in downtown Miami! That makes me a stakeholder!

Comrade! Tell your relatives to join mine! They are loving this new warmer weather!
I'm surprised the PC Police haven't had this cartoon banished from Youtube for displaying anti-government radicalism!