It is beginning to look like Purge season

Comrades, you may have noticed recently an overabundance of Comrades, who you thought were loyal contributors to the collective, mysteriously and unaccountably betraying their Motherland and rejecting their duties...

Even the hero of the revolution Che Carney has stepped down from his position as purveyor. "Why?" you might ask, in bewilderment. I mean, after all, he has done nothing wrong. The dirt on his heels is naught but a political ploy by racists to discredit the first equal president.

Many of you have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5: the logical conclusion. The intergalactic Zionist conspiracy is to blame! They are filling the ranks with their sinister agents!

Though the pure and simple reasonableness of this explanation is seemingly irrefutable, it is nonetheless not in accordance with the current truth. These events are signs!

We should heed these warnings, comrades, and be prepared for what must inevitably follow when a Leader discards his affluence and retires to the safety of obscurity.

Wake up and behold the rising tide of the collective! The evidence is clear! Purge season is coming! Straighten up fast, comrades, because there will be no tolerance for a rusty collective. I say this not as the Thought Sheriff, but as a comrade.

This has been an official Statement made by the Ministry of Privacy.

Such political distraction bores me. Can we stick to the important issues like Moochelle and her war on racict white potatoes?

The FLOTUS Pooh-Poohs Potatoes in an Op-Ed

You never deviate from correct thinking, do you? I am impressed.

I just want to know if I can get my cheese allocation back up after Moochelle's Let's Move initiative where she signed into law such changes....

mouse wheel 4c.gif

They have me running ragged at the re-education camp....

I understand potatoes are caused by the Koch Brothers. We must ignore phony scandals and distractions and concentrate on eliminating those who engage in anti-Democratic anti-democratic activities. Now get back to work.

Tovarichi wrote:Such political distraction bores me. Can we stick to the important issues like Moochelle and her war on racict white potatoes?
After all, these dedicated servants will both land on their feet. In Gucci loafers, Comrades. Now can we just get back to discussing how racism is hindering FLATUS in her quest to reeducate?

Opiate of the People wrote:I understand potatoes are caused by the Koch Brothers. We must ignore phony scandals and distractions and concentrate on eliminating those who engage in anti-Democratic anti-democratic activities. Now get back to work.

Don't forget anti-demagogic activities.

I have lost my latest People's Purge Guide. When is next scheduled emergency show trial?

Carney3.jpg
"I've got a broom, and I've got a rug, and media people who do my sweeping for me. Therefore, Jay is not being fired, he is simply barking joining esteemed colleagues Lerner, Sebelious, Shinsecki ...."

Ivan Betinov wrote:Pfft. When is it NOT purge season?
In the glorious world of next tuesday, thought kriminals will know to arrest themselves.

Thought Sheriff wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Pfft. When is it NOT purge season?
In the glorious world of next tuesday, thought kriminals will know to [highlight=#FFFF99]arrest themselves.[/highlight]

Then they could claim racial profiling and false arrest, sue for damages, commute their sentence and release themselves in their own custody. This could be a plan...