It is the Exploitations !

Last week I, Krasnodar, was thinking about the having of a Laika Mug
from The Cube's Dry-goods Store #66.

So I ordered one, because I don't need two, like a greedy capitalist would.

A UPS man comes to my house a few days later with a cardboard box, which he handed me when I put my "X" on the paper. Then I went inside and opened it up. You will not be guessing what it was in there.... so I will tell you.... it was a Laika Mug !

For a time, all is frivolities, yes ?

Later, I was putting my beet harvest voucher into the Collective's Bank and found out that someone at Store #66 took away money from me for the mug.

This is of a disgrace... The State said it provides me with what I need........
And I need that Laika mug.

If Dear Leader can pay old ladies mortgage and put gazoline in her car,I should be of thinking that they should buy the mug for me and return what the People's Store stole from me,

Krasnodar.

Easy there, Krasno... look how they left Betinov. Just admit that you are finally rich, and must pay your fair share, and enjoy your Corporate Jet.

Oh yes. Yes, Tovarachi. I have paid my fair share. This is all I have left. This and the warm glow that comes from thinking of Dear Leader.

Everyone knows that all CEU's derived from the Peoples Dry Goods Store
goes to benefit the Children. Image
What do you have against the Children - Komrade??

communism-museum-poster-1.jpg

thought-crime.jpg
Maybe in your thoughtcrime the Peoples Hero LAIKA is somehow
benefiting from this and has more than you do???
As you can see, he unselfishly does it only for the HOPE of the Children Image - Comrade!

LAIKA.jpg

castrocartoon789.jpg

Yes, why do you hate children Comrade Krasnodor?

The Party is interested to know.

Comrades... You are of the making Krasnodar feel that he is on MSNBC showtrial !

But I am seeing something in picture you have. This dog is fellow communist, yes ?
I can say this is so because his bowl is empty.
But is not Comrade Laika to be space dog ? Not sidewalk dog being with the gravity's ?

And this dog has cloth hat with glorious red star. My mug says Laika is of the using white CCCP helmut with the air hose and electric things.

Is brown dog with hat to be imposter ?

What is People's Store #66 wanting to be hiding from us ?

Why Komrade Krasnodar, I'm shocked. Why would you feel as if on show trial if you are having the innocence? Did you do something foolish like public admission of monetary exchange for goods or services as done by kapitalist animals? Do you seek to deflect your problems by blaming the differences between photos of dear Laika as a street puppy and later as an enlightened scientific party canine entity? Once in the hole, quit digging! The charges are stacking with every outbursts.

Comrade Tovarich.... I heard you were to be of the searching for Red Square at
Lake of Travis. Are you finished ? Where is your report ?

( This " deflection " thing works better than Collectives tractor machine )

Your deflections cannot harm me! My report will be on the appropriate thread, not hijacked from this as you have attempted here. but since you asked, I still seek the Red Square and his fugitive captors. Hippie Hollow is an odd place, but the food is excellent, and the beer is cheap and plentiful.

"What have you have against the children - Komrade?"
Children are vampires of energy. They drain energy from any adult around them, and then laugh at adults as they (children) run and play. They consume more than they need, all the while taking energy from workers who are supposed to give to Party according to their ability. Therefore, children are stealing from the Party.
Is not to wonder why loyal comrades like our MTE, and Nanski Pelosi are for the aborting of the children.

All this fuss over a mug? Paaaleeze Comrades. OK, here's the TRUTH:
All goods at the People's Store are free. Yes, you heard that right: NO CHARGE. The Party provides all according to your needs.

The Capitalist monetary units listed with each article are merely the suggested donation that YOU, in your devotion to the Party, willingly and delightfully distribute to and for the benefit of the Party and the Children.

Cue the sound of a round being chambered and the hammer cocked...
Any further questions Comrades?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Yes, Com. Kras.... The Party will give you what you NEED...

And right now, you NEED to get back on the train!

I swear! You should have received your necessary Necroproxy promotion weeks ago! What are you still doing here!

Comrade Ogrrre wrote:"What have you have against the children - Komrade?"
Children are vampires of energy. They drain energy from any adult around them, and then laugh at adults as they (children) run and play. They consume more than they need, all the while taking energy from workers who are supposed to give to Party according to their ability. Therefore, children are stealing from the Party.
Is not to wonder why loyal comrades like our MTE, and Nanski Pelosi are for the aborting of the children.

Very soon there will be no need to worry about any undue mid to later life burden(s) placed upon you, Comrade Ogrrre just because one night there were no Free Condoms left at the Drug Rehab Center!

Sure he,she,it may have been "cute" when he,she,it was little but we all know that soon he,she,it wants you to not only support he,she,it without sewing a single stitch at your sweat shop brownshirt manufacturing facility but also asks for your hard earned State EBT card. The State knows how this effects meeting your quotas.

In the Glorious Progressive World of next Tuesday there will be TRUE CHOICE ™ without the mind numbing ignorance of allowing legions of these useless eaters being allowed to grow to full maturity as complete burdens to you & more importantly the State that is currently placed upon the collective by the cave dwelling fascist right wingers.

0224_planned-parenthood-500x341.jpg