It's almost that time of year again...

Brezhnev_Honecker_Kiss_Berlin_Wall.jpg
Komrades! The unwashed have stumbled upon a kube classic!

And they thought we redistributed it from this guy and not this guy. Damn them to the northernmost gulag for this error. If only they knew of the Glory of the Kube, we could show trial and intern them in the Gulags!

Also, by the way, the season is almost upon us. I sincerely hope that you've picked out a Komrade to bombard with pieces of paper with ink (government-printed or otherwise), dying flowers, visits to restaurants you don't even like, and hard rocks on metal rings. I haven't*. But, if all else fails, why not impress your date with something large? I can think of two large things that I could impress a fine young lady with, but the first thing that came to mind was a large donation to the Kube. And if you're looking for the gift that keeps on giving, you can give monthly and the koubles will automatically be redistributed to the Kube.

And if you just can't find the right somebody, why not send one to the Party HQ at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? They like the sentiment and it helps them light their cigars, fireplaces, and put on their weekly Constitution-burning ceremony.

*- Q: What is a bachelor? A: A man who has thought seriously about marriage.

Comrade Stierlitz - if you want to impress your date with something large, get her our amazing all-natural weight-loss People's Log! Millions of Soviet women say “DA!”

And if you order within the next five-year-plan, we will send you a free weight-loss hammer and sickle combo!

Get in Shape for Valentine With The People's Weight-Loss Log

[img]/images/Weight_Loss_Peoples_Log_Ad.jpg[/img]

Act now to Learn 101 additional ways to lose weight with the people's log!

[img]/images/Peoples_Log_Manual.png[/img]

A video from that thread that deserves to be here. How come we haven't seen it before?

When I saw the headline, "It's almost that time of year again," my heart soared with patriotism, thinking of April 15.

Instead all I see here is unpatriotic mush about some Bourgeois thing called Valentinsk, which isn't even on a Tuesday.

A proper Made Prog should have only one love: The State, and Dear Leader.

I should denounce you but I'm too busy altering temperature data so that 2016 will be, once again, The Hottest Year Ever.

There's also Nancy Pelosi's Valentine

[img]/images/Pelosi_Sign_Valentine_Day_Caption.jpg[/img]

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]When I saw the headline, "It's almost that time of year again," my heart soared with patriotism, thinking of April 15.[/highlight]

Instead all I see here is unpatriotic mush about some Bourgeois thing called Valentinsk, which isn't even on a Tuesday.

A proper Made Prog should have only one love: The State, and Dear Leader.

I should denounce you but I'm too busy altering temperature data so that 2016 will be, once again, The Hottest Year Ever.

Don't worry, something's in the pipeline. Just gotta wait until the time's right.

A comment on that Reddit thread made me do this:

Valentine_Obama_Self.jpg

And this one may need a separate caption/improvements.

Obama_Michelle_Kiss_Lips.jpg

This kiss is a Kube Klassik -

A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

[img]/images/Obama_Kisses_Valentine.jpg[/img]