IT'S ZE JOOS!!!!!!

Nothing brings more comfort to Da Masses than pinning Da Blame of your government failures on the JOOS. It worked on "Ze Dreyfus Affaire", during the Third Reich, and whenever Unkle Joe Stalin needed fall guys to cover up the latest 5 YЭAЯ PLAИ failures.

Лiиk

When you are kold and hungry, Antisemitism brings warmth and comfort to the kockles of your soul.

We at the Kube celebrate the historic hate fest towards Israel at the G20 Meeting. Durban move over, the G20 is the IN place to be.

Of course Judenhass is the left's most enduring trope: it does my heart good to listen to educated Europeans start to say the vilest things about Israel--which I hate because it's the only democracy in the Middle East; it has the only rule of law instead of despotism; and the Israelis have the only working set of balls--real ones, not brass ones--on earth.

It is best that we begin the "Joo Truth" early. Dear Leader needs to get this whole Armageddon thingy on the go as soon as possible. Everyone on earth knows that "it's the Joos". it's always the Joos unless it is Bush.

Yes, it's the Joos. When noble Palestinian Freedom Bombers didn't manage to completely detonate and, er, die and kill everyone around them, they'd apply for readmission back to Palestine. And they were refused.

Then, bleeding, they presented at Israeli hospitals, and were treated.

I hate people who would treat people who want to kill them as humans. It's just not...human.

Ah, everything old in Europe is new again! Like the 1930s!

Ah, yes; the Democrat administration is drinking the cup of anti-Semitism again. Well, it's a stock and staple of progressive thought. If I can be so loose with a word.

Anti-Semitism is never far from the liberal's mind, and I embrace our Jewish brethren who do not realize that their necks are on the chopping block too. It's always nice to see intelligent people entirely beguiled by idiocy.

Comrades,

As part of our campaign to assimilate into the West, the following enlightenment is recommended. Instead of using the phrase "da Joos" try using the a phrase of similar sound, " Da Juice" is a cultural buzzword that is more ingrained in the American psyche.

Col. says yes sir, that is correct.
Last edited by General Confusion on 11/9/2011, 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Incorrect thoughts