It Shall SOON Be YOUR Fault!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
It Will No Longer Be Bush's Fault!!!

KOMRADES!!!

Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) has released an official email with all the power and flourish of an Executive Finding (Executive Finding means that some unfortunate folks will “find” themselves in the crosshairs of a JDAM if they do not mend their ways).

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governmen ... your-fault

According to HIS Blind Stupidity:

[ALL RISE AT THE READING OF THE ELOQUENT WORDS OF DEAR READER (AP&PBUH)]

Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.

But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- [highlight=#ffff00]they want to know what I'm going to do about it[/highlight].

[highlight=#ffff00]And the fact is that solving this problem is up to YOU …. [/highlight]

We're losing this air war right now.

I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so [highlight=#ffff00]this whole thing is riding on YOU making it happen[/highlight]
.”

[YOU MAY BE SEATED]

Now…the implication is clear!!!

Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) shall essentially transfer the blame from Bushitler to you ungrateful, tightwads if HE loses. See, because HE is apparently being outspent, HE is obviously losing. And HIS Grand Auricleness (AP&PBUH) cannot spend more money unless you greedy little bastards first fork it over.

Will you count yourselves as worse than the TEA-rrorist RethugliKKKan Bushitler??? Will you stand in the way of Dear Reader's (AP&PBUH) fundamental transformation??? Will you have your name converted from the faithful DNC donor rolls and onto the rolls of certain previous American citizens who have had great vengeance and furious anger rain down upon their mud huts from an armed Predator drone or received a midnight knock on you Pakistani safe house (why do you think the Dear One bothered to send a SEAL team…it was because the sorry bastard was behind on his pledge payments to the DNC!!!)

You will notice I have not engaged in any mindless purges as of late… Do you want me to “go there?” Then open you #@%&# WALLETS!

You Have been warned!

FORWARD!!!

Methinks Commissar Soros has lost confidence.