Jailed for using the Presidential Crapper...

https://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/27/police-sergeant-jail-mugabe-loo

How can these simple persons of Dear Leader's other homeland continent be more progressive already than we? "This was greeted with mirth in the courtroom but he was charged with insulting the president, an offence punishable by up to a year in prison." (Italics and underlining added)

THIS is respect for leadership! If this were law in Amerika, 90% of Republikkans would be in prison and the other 10% would be fugitives.

The situation would be only slightly different here, as Dear Leader Barry O has no need for such common implements as toilets (he is above such, (and laws of biology are for the unwashed dumb-masses), though through the ultimate benevolence and politeness of Dear Leader, the Oval office has toileting facilities for official guests of lesser status.

But I digress: Respect for Dear Leader is lacking, but this is just the sort of policy that will tighten things up just in time for the election. Next Tuesday, when we are of one world with only one set of laws for all citizens (without regard to the flexible semi-guiding principles of recommended conduct intermittently attempted by deserving leaders and Party Hierarchy), this law will be in effect; count on it, Comrades!

Brilliant! Who know it could be so easy? Down with the racist, stupid, criticizers of Dear Leader!!!!

Beet of the Week may be forwarded through the Commandant of Farming Collective 6, who might secure it for me in his safe until harvest time here in Texazistan...I have no time for awards ceremonies or parades until then.

Tovarichi wrote:Beet of the Week may be forwarded through the Commandant of Farming Collective 6, who might secure it for me in his safe until harvest time here in Texazistan...I have no time for awards ceremonies or parades until then.

And of course I DO have an award for you then, my little Tovarichitichitavi.

Dear presidente was probably afraid of cooties. There is nothing so disturbing as cooties in ones loo. And I am equally sure said cooties are brought by v i s i t o r s and not the permanent resident of my aboding.

This should be taken under consideration by our dear Bary O, so he will not be going "O!" to find someone has entrenched on his privates.... private toiletry without unwanted cootie guests.

I demand the Gubmint protect us the Peoples from critters now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMO8Pyi ... r_embedded

The National Science Foundation has, and it spent $500,000 of taxpayer money researching shrimp running on a treadmill.

Just ask & The One Image {PBUH} delivers.
Link inserted properly by The People's Department of Retroactive Continuity and Neo Pagan Burlesque Show. -7.62

Had I been on duty, I would sacrafice my life to protect the Presidential Pooper!

Major Mistake adds: Me too, but not while it is in use!

My Comrades

This is not merely a toilet.

This is the place where I get my Inspiration and Visions.

What would happen if a mere prole received Visions that were meant for ME, THE VISIONARY?

Absolute chaos!

Keeping proles out of the Presidential Water Closet is not only a matter of National Security for Zimbabwe, but also for the world!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

I can imagine no award finer than the gift of nookie A gift from Princess Nookie.
The beauty of this law is that once a republikkan is jailed for a felony, he is never again able to be considered for public office. They would self-eliminate themselves by themselves!

Comrade Tovarichi,

I am so distressed. I had no idea that a prole was jailed for crapping in our Zimbabwe Dear Leader's crapper. If he had only crapped on Israel, he would not have been jailed, but rather, lauded, as the savior of all of Islamabad.

His crime was not what he did, the simple location of where he did it made it an insult to the president.

If only we were so progressive as to have a law against such!!!