JARHEAD Hillary

Madame Hillary has revived her story that she tried to join the Marine Corps in 1975.

The Story

Marine Corps turns 240 years old this week, Hillary Clinton dusted off an old story that has previously been met with skepticism: When the Yale-educated lawyer moved to Arkansas in 1975, she says she tried to join the Marines.

I wait with great anticipation for The People's Media to vet the legitimacy of this personal narrative.

hill.jpg

Lyin' Brian must be giving Hillary lessons. I misdoubt Wellesley College (2014 tuition $44,802 excluding fees, books and board) would let a filthy Armed Forces recruiter anywhere near their preciouses.

My oh my, is that a sock in her hand....or pogeybait?

[color=#C0392B]trashmouth[/color] made me look-up a word when he cleverly wrote:My oh my, is that a sock in her hand....or [highlight=#ffff00]pogeybait[/highlight]?

It's true! Though they wouldn't accept her application because it was in a PDF format.

Comrade Putout, this was also the term used during boot camp for any so called "contraband" that sometimes came in the mail. By the way, looking at the picture of Madame Hillary it looks like she was in 3rd battalion, or as we used to say "Disneyland" sort of fitting.....

I thought she DID get in. Wasn't it her Marine training that allowed her to dodge all that sniper fire in Bosnia?