Jay... why you so sad?

Jay is sad.

jay-is-sad.png

For something a little different... no speech or thought balloons...

The picture tells the story.

jay-is-sad1.jpg

jay-is-sad2.jpg

jay-is-sad3.jpg

jay-is-sad4.jpg

Probably missing the good old vaudeville days ....

Jay2.jpg
[attachment=0]Giffords2.jpg[/attachment]

He is sad because of White Privilege, Comrade Putout. Please see other thread and be prepared to self-flagellate.

Well, Comrade Putout,

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Maybe he's put out (ha! ha! Get it?) about his inability to actually put out info that actually coincides with his president. For example: The major discrepancy in the claim that Dear Oleander, his own self, didn't cut off funding for White House tours.

Dear Oleander said he didn't. Jay Carney said they did! Whooo! I see a pay cut coming (for at least a day)

Then there's John Effing Kerry, (who served in Vietnam) who claimed one thing then did another. I am firmly convinced that John is Jay's mentor. I see a pattern here. That's all I'm sayin'. Know what I mean? Other than that, I ain't sayin' nuthin'!

Here's John in all his "glory":

kerry_twoface.jpg

Back then, we all asked: "Hey, John, why the long face?"

sad hugo dead.jpg
Jay is sad. Hugo is dead, we all are red, Commies forever.

Yeah! Way to place the blame Jay! (does your •ussy hurt yet? Wimpy boy.) Tough guy jerky boy smacking a woman. Thank goodness Biden is saying this is far less than the run-of-the-mill slap in the face abuse. Slap the ass=fine. Slap the face=regular, normal spousal behaviour. Nice.

Crap,

Yeah, perfect flip! Or, is that a flop? I get so confused.

Nice guitar, Comrade Putout! But you knew I'd say that...

May I suggest a row of these most amazingly powerful amplifiers?

ObamaAmp.jpg
As a Party member, you can, of course, ignore the price tags...

Comrade Putout,

Is that Jay's idea of what a lap dance is supposed to look like?

I don't think so Comrade Confusion. My warped mind (such as it is) believes Comrade Meow's image refers to lap lapping.

You don't UNDERSTAND™, none of you UNDERSTAND™!