Jeb hires Trump attack dog

After weeks of failing to adequately respond to the constant bombardment of insults from Mr. Trump, the Bush campaign announced today that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog will serve as campaign manager and surrogate attack dog for Team-Bush.

In an afternoon press conference alongside Triumph, Mr. Bush responded to media questions by saying "El Sr. Trump es un imbecil." When pressed by reporters to please speak English, Mr. Bush yelled "cállate" to the media and quickly turned the microphone over to Triumph who said "English is for Jeb to poop on."

Mr. Trump responded to the news on Twitter calling Triumph a "Mexican illegal" lacking his papers and a "third rate puppet" of the establishment.

More to come...

bush-jeb-2013.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.
The attachment an-arrest-warrant-has-been-issued.jpg is no longer available

Kubist!? I am part of the Art Deco movement, thank you very much. I make Art that you could Deco your house with.

And, in my defense, if I am a criminal then Mike Tyson, who bit somebody's ear clean off, is a mass murderer. All I did was remove his double chin and make him look 30 years younger.

But, since you're so interested in it, I'll give you my cropping tool.

rustyblade.jpg

I've got a newer one coming in the mail and I'm wondering if I'll have the skill be able to use it better than my old one.

And, by the way, that outfit looks fabulous on you. I would've gone with a lavender gown with high-heels or maybe a nice blazer with leather shoes ala film noir movies but it looks nice.

Komrade Putout, I tried GIMP a few months ago. I couldn't understand anything about it. The tutorials that I tried reading were equally confusing. I WOULD use it if I could understand it, but I use paint.net. PDN, from the videos I've seen, has far less features and abilities than GIMP.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Image
Komrade Putout, I tried GIMP a few months ago.[highlight=#ffff00] I couldn't understand anything[/highlight] about it. The tutorials that I tried reading were equally confusing. I WOULD use it if I could understand it, but I use paint.net. PDN, from the videos I've seen, has [highlight=#ffff00]far less features and abilities[/highlight] than GIMP.

Less is more, for Proles like us. You have just described what every member of the collective SHOULD aspire to emulate... admitting your inferiority to the state, and settling for less. I nominate you for Comrade of the Week, if the Beet of the Week is still unavailable.