Jim Carrey's Self-Inflicted Wound

Jim Carrey says... who needs high capacity magazines? It takes only one bullet to shoot yourself in the foot. Heartless motherf%ckers don't buy Jim Carrey products.

News Story

Jim Carrey: Cold Dead Career.

Feel free to match a graphic to my criminal thoughts.

Yeah! You get 'em, Comrade Putout!

You be gettin' 'em very well so far!

Keep it up! YeeHaw!

The feet! I just can't believe the feet! Perfect!

They walk one way and talk another!

Excellent observation!

000MMI_Jim_Carrey_02711.jpg

I have always been on the right side of the PETA issue also, you heartless bastards.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Yeah, MarkCuban!

PETA kills 90% of the pets they take in, unbeknownst to the loving, trusting in PETA, folks who bring in their pets to be "adopted."

Since this statistic makes clear their real intentions, what exactly IS their true agenda? Hmmmmmmm?

Hint: It's not to save animals.

Komradette Pamalinsky do not fret, Jim went on to say, "It's always fun working with animals like dogs and birds and pinnipeds, but I want to take that fun and use it to help a cause like PETA. It would mean a lot to both the public and the animal world ™ ." After all, what heartless f#cker would ever eat an animal?

When being asked about doing work for the animals ™ , he said to one interviewer, "I too love animals, regardless of my $1000 Italian lambskin loafers. Yes I was famous for playing "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" and the character's humorous love for the animal kingdom. But when it comes to the serious reality, these animals deserve better than being slaughtered for both meat and clothing. I think they are our equals. It's time we take a stand and help the future of our animal friends ™ ."

It appears that Comrade Jim has really shot himself in the foot. We all know that Workers Comp is only for employees of 1 percenters. Besides, Obamacare will soon cover these things.

Jim Carrey 'fined $72,000 for failing to obtain workers' compensation insurance for art studio employees'

[PROG OFF]
The likes of Jim Carrey in Hollywood and elsewhere are still stuck in "fighting the Man" pattern without realizing that Big Government they help to promote "for the people" is the ultimate "Man" they so despise. How can we break it to them gently, so they understand? Is that even possible?

Even TMZ, the quintesential LIV news source, writes about it in explicit terms - and yet it is doubtful that either the journalists or the readers understand what is hitting them over the head over and over again. Their knee-jerk reflex is to blame the Republicans, conservatives, and Tea Parties.

JIM CARREY ACCUSED OF BAD BOSSERY At Famous NYC Art Studio

Carrey -- who launched his Church of FFC art studio back in 2011 -- was fined by the Workers' Compensation Board of the State of NY for failing to carry workers' comp insurance for all of 2012. [ ... ]

FYI -- this ain't Carrey's first legal issue involving the art studio ... back in '11, he got into a war with city officials, who kept trying to paint over his "street art" on the front wall of his studio.

At the time, Carrey explained why he felt compelled to take on "The Man" ... check out the clip.