Say Anything...

Comrades. One of our Hollywood fellow-travelers, John Cusack, has proposed a most progressive and peaceful idea. On his Twitter page, the glorious intellectual called for Satan worshipers to community organize and place a "DEATH CULT CENTER" at the headquarters of some of our oppositional forces.

"I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,”

Apparently, placing "Death Centers" outside the location of enemy habitations has grown in popularity in recent months following the trend established by our colleagues in NYC.
Bringing the community of "SATANIC DEATH CULTS" into the collective is an act of brilliance and should be acknowledged as progressive and forward thinking.

john-cusack.jpg

Well, normally we of the Heaven on Earth Party frown on religious practice as President Obama's mentor Karl Marx said it was the "opiate of the people"* but in some cases it is wise to make exceptions for the Common Good. ™

*I am the Party's "opiate of the people" but religion was the capitalists' "opiate of the people."

This is old idea with new twist. Hilter was for making many death cult centers but was just for refusing 'satan' word so no one would be for confusing his name with Lucifer. The youth of today are lacking in so much of the imagination. I am for the blame of TV and video games.

The people on the right should take comfort in this fact. The more unhinged the left gets, it just shows that the right is doing a better job.

I am confused as to why he would want any in the Obama Administration Death Panelist ™ to be parked outside these doors, but I am a lowly Party Elite and not of the Holywood Elite ™ . cough cough

Perhaps one should be place next to the glorious Obama Hamosque?!

El Presidente wrote: "called for Satan worshipers"

I'm a little confused. I thought the Bu$hitler WAS Satan???

bush_satan.jpg

Ted State, you better smile when you say that buster. We don't take a hankerin' to that kinda' talk around these parts (unless you declare yourself 'out of character' first).

Of course if you're one of those rightwing reactionary trolls...then I denounce you as an enemy of the State and the children. We're gonna march your kind right to the gulag.

aaakkk!! What is tha T State said!! I DENOUNCE HIM. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Where is Pinkie and her shovel when needed?! You get the finger of shame!

With Comrade Cusack organizing the satanic death cult protests, can the World of Next Tuesday ™ be far off??

REJOICE COMRADES!

17_newscorp_lg.jpg

El Presidente wrote:Apparently, placing "Death Centers" outside the location of enemy habitations has grown in popularity in recent months following the trend established by our colleagues in NYC.

Ground Zero Mosque Downfall

<object width="480" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_f5bc21051c"><param name="movie" value="https://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=f5bc21051c" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="400" flashvars="key=f5bc21051c" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="https://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_f5bc21051c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Thank you, Red Square. We needed this heart felt video of depiction of most loyal Fuhrer Imammy Hitler Abu Shakra. I can not believe this plot has been foiled so easily. Very discouraging, is it not.