Sane Joker claims "It's Only Symbolism"

Bomber-1.jpg

Bomber-2.PNG
New York: May 8 Kevin Edson, 25, an unemployed performance artist, donned a black witches cap, a long black veil, black clothes and no shoes and screamed “Boston Strong!” as he traipsed down the street on a rainy Tuesday last month.

“I knew what I was doing,” he told police after his arrest. “It was being conceived in my head. It's symbolism. The performance got the best of me,” the shackled Massachusetts College of Art and Design undergrad sobbed.

Tears streamed from his empty staring eyes sending rivulets of mascara cascading from is his recently clean shaven face dripping onto and staining the lovely new "JokerWear"™ purple suit jacket he'd purchased for the jury.

The erratic art student dumped a backpack, loaded with a confetti-filled rice cooker, near the Boylston St. finish line April 15, the one-year anniversary of the deadly attack that killed three and injured more than 260 near the final stretch of the popular 26.2-mile run.

His Facebook page, updated before his arrest, featured a picture of terror suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev beneath the headline, “Had a blast at the marathon!!!”

Comrade Sheriff,
He may have just left a meeting of the heredity dimwitted drama students,
who may have thought this to be an attention getting device.

In these circumstances it drew the wrong kind of attention,
he did gain having the undivided attention of a female deputy, as well as a pair of captivating silver wrist adornments.

Is that leftmost person in the top photograph a man, a woman, or something else?

Dedhedvedev wrote:Is that leftmost person in the top photograph a man, a woman, or something else?

Molded Comrade,

In the event you decide to direct your inquiry to the person in question, please begin with the greeting; "To whom what it may concern," etc.,...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:Is that leftmost person in the top photograph a man, a woman, or something else?

Molded Comrade,

In the event you wish to put the question directly to the subject in question, please begin with the greeting; "To whom what it may concern," etc.,...
And just what kind of a sexist, hetero-normative CIS question IS that, anyway? Hmmmm?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Molded Comrade,

In the event you wish to put the question directly to the subject in question, please begin with the greeting; "To whom what it may concern," etc.,...
And just what kind of a sexist, hetero-normative CIS question IS that, anyway? Hmmmm?

Ah...ha! You've resurfaced, Comrade ROCK! I thought you might have been on tour or doing time vacationing. Anyway, I answered the question gently. I've heard it's not wise to disturb jello while it's setting.

I'm thinking of a corollary to the upscale store proposition, if you have to ask the price then you can't afford it. If you have to ask if a person is male or female then...?

I can think of a few other possible corollaries:
1) If you have to ask if a person is Christian or Muslim then...?
2) If you have to ask if a person was born here or there then...?
3) If you have to ask whether it's alright to ask a question then...?

Maybe there are others?

Comrade Putout wrote:Is that Lemon or Island Pineapple JELL-O™ ?
Something else.

It's.....just....Pat!

Comrade Putout wrote:Is that Lemon or Island Pineapple JELL-O®?

Comrade Putout!

What a coincidence! Imagine, both you and Comrade ROCK suddenly appearing in the same thread after such a prolonged absence. Why, it's positively,...ahh,.. so how have you been?

Captain Craptek wrote:

Comrade Putout!

What a coincidence! Imagine, both you and Comrade ROCK suddenly appearing in the same thread after such a prolonged absence. Why, it's positively,...ahh,.. so how have you been?

I see... Loyal Party Member ROCK asks a direct question, and the squirrel changes the subject and flirts
with Putout.

Keep it up, squirrel, you might learn a thing or two about "unexplained absences" best left undiscussed.

The curious [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
Comrade Putout!

The Twitter campaign was successful!
bring-back-ROCK-n-putout.jpg

The ever envious Tovarichi wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Comrade Putout!

I see... Loyal Party Member ROCK asks a direct question, and the squirrel changes the subject and flirts
with Putout.

Keep it up, squirrel, you might learn a thing or two about "unexplained absences" best left undiscussed.

Tsk,...tsk,...comrade. Jealousy is so unbecoming a member of TPC...

Comrades!
R.O.C.K. in the USSA has been rescued from Procol Harum!!
Now he has too many feels for one man...

ROCK-too-many-feels.jpg