Jonathan Alter: Friend of the People

I would like nominate Mr. Alter for a Medal of some sort or the other. Despite all the bad reports and negativity about Dear Leader from other "media outlets" ( think: ABC CBS MSNBC NYT, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum) Mr. Alter has the stones to stand up and report the truth ™ , the whole truth ™ , and nothing but the Peoples' Truth ™ . Not only that, but the man also "worked" at Newsweak ™ for 28 years! Is it no wonder that that magazine is such a beacon of Truth ™ . After reading the first paragraph my eyes teared up from joy. There was so much Truth ™ in this article I just knew I had to share it with the Collective. Lenin would be proud to call this man "The Peoples' Personal Propagandist Minister of Truth ™ ".

Some of my personal faves:

President Barack Obama goes into the 2012 with a weak economy that may doom his reelection. But he has one asset that hasn't received much attention: He's honest.

Although it's possible that the Solyndra LLC story will become a classic feeding frenzy, don't bet on it. Providing $535 million in loan guarantees to a solar-panel maker that goes bankrupt was dumb, but so far not criminal or even unethical on the part of the administration.
and
But the White House's intense focus on scandal prevention has had mixed results. The almost proctological vetting process has ended up wounding Obama as much as prospective nominees.But the White House's intense focus on scandal prevention has had mixed results. The almost proctological vetting process has ended up wounding Obama as much as prospective nominees.

Read the whole Truth ™ here:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10- ... qus_thread

Proctological vetting? Who knew that veteranarians were so specialized?

He also wrote an article for the "Scientific American" at one time. Advocated ballistic fingerprinting and registration of firearms......... hmm, how scientific and freedom-loving is that!

Nice catch guys............er, sorry, Komrads.